šŸŽ†ā˜ƒļøv11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ā„ļøā˜ƒļøšŸ‘—

Comments

• Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    After you finished that 6h gig do you get another call for gig ? I didnā€™t get a call for another gig. I asked this before but no one answered me.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Asena_55 said:
    After you finished that 6h gig do you get another call for gig ? I didnā€™t get a call for another gig. I asked this before but no one answered me.
    @Asena_55 I didn't get another gig, but it sounds like a select few have received another gig involving Chad/Crystal. But I guess it wasn't available for everyone
    Platform: iOS
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Just took a screenshot of these falling snowflakes while changing locations on my game.Ā 
    I wish we had a nice aura like this, very pretty snowflakes gently and lightly falling
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @ShayShigil @AliBryant @therealChar @thatgalbia @sarahlee @woahbabesursotoxic @Kween_of_the_Kastle Yalll can come at me but iĀ love how everyone loves to side Kalinda because shes helpfull for you guys (iOS, Android and Amazon)!
    But if u were on my position, on the Facebook players positions u werent gonna be soo keen on her!
    Eggs was nice and he cared about us (i still dont know why he suddenly vanished TBH), Kalida dosent!
    Eggs used to always compensate the right way, wille Kalinda gives us miserable 10 kstars and if we gert lucky both earnables!! I HAD TO BEG FOR DYES!!! DYES!!!! And then she sasy that she cant send the Trendsetter stuff cuz "Its not fair since you didnt get to play the SYS", i didnt play because of the update not being here!!!
    I dont care if i become annoying, but i will tag Kalinda entil i get an awnser, but i mean im alredy used to being ignored both on here and IRL soooo im not surprised!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Iā€™m sorry @LovelyEmma it really sucks to always get everything after everyone else šŸ™ I wish they would release all the updates at the same time!Ā 
    claranax said:
    new month, same old drama.
    Of corse hun, entil they fix it, it will always gonna be like that!
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Again with the same story and the passive aggressive attitude...Ā 
    players here cant help,kalinda is the only one who has info (when she does she shares) and there is that. I dont know why you think players can help you in any way and why is it ok for you to say things you do to everyone when the same people have been pointing out to glu the same thing you have. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
    And every time its the same and somehow its us who you blame. Sorry but it just doesnt work that way. There is just so much we can do and for the rest we are not gonna be blamed every month when a new update comes out.Ā 
    Good luck with the update,i hope you do get it today.Ā 
    šŸŒ»IOS playeršŸŒ»
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes šŸ„°
    Always looking for new friendsĀ 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ā™„ļø
    People, if u talk about me directly or indirecly tagg me please! Or if u want messege me!
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    edited December 2020
    People, if u talk about me directly or indirecly tagg me please! Or if u want messege me!
    Not to continue any drama or anything lol but you called out ā€œeveryone on the forumā€ for ignoring you when many of us were supporting Facebook players and saying the updates should come at the same time so I donā€™t think itā€™s fair for you to call out everyone for ā€œignoringā€ you and then stating that anyone who replies to that unfair message needs to do it privately or tag you. @LovelyEmma

*edited to tag them lol
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @LovelyEmmaNo one is ā€œcoming for youā€ but when you get everyone on the forum involved by playing the blame game people will have things to say, just like how you basically came for everyone on the forum no?Ā 
    @JenniferKKHollywood i didnt attacked her tough?? I just said that she is very helpfull to the other platforms and to Facebook players (myself included) its total radio silence! Everytime we see a glitch, or something wrong on game or even a simple question, Facebook players ask her and she dosent awnser, or when she does its always the same exact awnser :/
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Also if nothing else we deserve filters- if covet can have them we can
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @ShayShigil @AliBryant @therealChar @thatgalbia @sarahlee @woahbabesursotoxic @Kween_of_the_Kastle Yalll can come at me but iĀ love how everyone loves to side Kalinda because shes helpfull for you guys (iOS, Android and Amazon)!
    But if u were on my position, on the Facebook players positions u werent gonna be soo keen on her!
    Eggs was nice and he cared about us (i still dont know why he suddenly vanished TBH), Kalida dosent!
    Eggs used to always compensate the right way, wille Kalinda gives us miserable 10 kstars and if we gert lucky both earnables!! I HAD TO BEG FOR DYES!!! DYES!!!! And then she sasy that she cant send the Trendsetter stuff cuz "Its not fair since you didnt get to play the SYS", i didnt play because of the update not being here!!!
    I dont care if i become annoying, but i will tag Kalinda entil i get an awnser, but i mean im alredy used to being ignored both on here and IRL soooo im not surprised!
    I get the frustration though but we arenā€™t ignoring you and I hope you get the update soon Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s cause of how much hoops they need to jump threw for Facebook Iā€™ve dealt with them and their licensing and now their more harder on wat they allow