🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @JenniferKKHollywood people always said hurtfull stuff to me all trough life and do you think they care about my feelings?? Not really...
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @JenniferKKHollywood people always said hurtfull stuff to me all trough life and do you think they care about my feelings?? Not really...
    Feeling sorry for yourself and playing the victim isn’t going to get you anywhere doll 💞
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    urnxo said:
    I personally would really like a response from Glu regarding the sys feedback that's been given.  Information on when we can expect the newsletter would be nice too.
    I completely agree with you but I kinda figured they wouldn’t change it for this update. When they got our complaints I assume they had already worked a lot on this update and had quite a few of the new items designed and done. I think it’s hard for them to change things so quickly but am really hoping that they are working on changing it for the January update! 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @LovelyEmma none of this is a personal attack or anything, I genuinely feel like most of us care and want to see you have a good time playing this game. it’s just hard seeing you nag Kalinda constantly when we know she’s not going to pop up with answers until she has some, working customer service is very hard especially when you are only the messenger and have to follow certain rules, this is very much out of her and everyone else’s hands. 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I need to go to my zen state 

• NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I’m really sorry about that but that has most likely happened to everyone else on here as well at some point. 
    Just because others hurt you before doesn’t justify saying hurtful things to other players or Kalinda/Eggs. We can all be upset and angry at Glu but please remember that everyone on the forum is a person, including the people who work for Glu, and they all deserve to be treated with respect.

With that said I hope we can drop the drama on here and of course that you guys get the update today!
    🍫❄️✨
    Those eyes look amazing on your doll!
    I haven't been on here for about a month and of course some drama is going on lmaoo glad to see everything is the same :D 

• nine40nine40 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts

Hi @Kalinda, can you tell when facebook will receive the update and if when it updates, we will receive everything we missed ?? Thanks in advance.
    Plataforma: Android

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Congrats @nancyyy!!!
    The skirt looks GORGEOUS!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I haven't been on here for about a month and of course some drama is going on lmaoo glad to see everything is the same :D 

Welcome sis
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited December 2020
    BellaKKH said:
    Who is this?

Khloe Kardashian 💀
    They desperately need a makeover, they look so 2015, c'mon Glu😤
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    The account won't accept my follow request, so I'll just have to wait till the Brazilian account reposts:/

Another random rant: Why is it not possible to have neither the car nor a pet out?? This annoys me so much, I don't know what to do with myself anymore
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I am very excited for what this month is going to bring😍😍
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    Pain.