🎈🎊KK:H Weekend Event - 12/4/20 Party Party Party Weekend!🍾🎵🍸

Comments

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    hanhanhan said:
    Would using the bel air house with 9 guests help finish parties quicker? I’ve never finished a party event and got all earnables before so would love any tips!! Thanks :)
    Yes, the Bel Air estate is the best for party event!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    hanhanhan said:
    Would using the bel air house with 9 guests help finish parties quicker? I’ve never finished a party event and got all earnables before so would love any tips!! Thanks :)
    Yes this is the only way i am ever able to finish them
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    hanhanhan said:
    @hanhanhan yes! I always do the party events in Bel Air! I think it takes around like 36 energy for a 3hr party (can't quite remember the exact number), but it works out perfectly with the amount of guests you can invite.
    Platform: iOS
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    OMG THE BEDAZZLED BEARD 😍
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

I need to see how that dress looks in the new dye color😍🥰
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I literally love the earnable dress SO much! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I like everything 🤍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I love all the items in their own way, the kollection i feel could be improved a bit imo but im tired of always being negative (me personally, dont mind/care when other ppl are) so im just trying to find all the positive things since this game is supposed to be fun for me lol. The earnables are exciting me the most so im glad i can get them easily oof
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The kollection is puzzling...the gown is gorgeous but that suit is so disproportionate and blocky. The pants are too low rise and I don't like the gap in the jacket showing the belly. I will be SO MAD if I spin and get that gross ring. The mask, couldn't they have at least made it different colors from the Balmain one many of us got last week? As for the "veil", a friend called it a formal face shield yesterday and I'm still loling.
    Girl, I don’t know if COVID brain is setting in or something but I thought that veil thing was one of those plastic face shields that go around your head.  I’m glad I’m not the only one. 
    Lmao it’s not? I’ve seen my mom, who’s a nurse wear something similar so I swear I thought it was a face shield 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    So considering it’s a party weekend should O start my first comeback to get extra energy?? I am worried that it will mess up christmas story lines etc! 🥺
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    So considering it’s a party weekend should O start my first comeback to get extra energy?? I am worried that it will mess up christmas story lines etc! 🥺

Hmm, tbh I finished the comeback quests a really long time ago, but I don't think it will mess up the Christmas story lines. It just resets your fans essentially, I don't think it effects your gigs (from what I remember). The extra energy is always nice! 
    Platform: iOS
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I'm regretting not buying k-stars during Black Friday because I love the Kollection dress😭
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I think I'm just gonna stop after the dress🤔
    Kollection is cute but trying to save kstars again 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    hanhanhan said:
    I usually park my butt in the SYS voting both for a while since it gives energy sometimes 
  • doylekatiedoylekatie Registered Users, Member 31 Posts

The veil reminds me of this. Corona couture. 😍
    YES!! That’s what I thought it was but bedazzled because it’s with the dress so it’s a fancy face shield. Haha! I am deceased. 
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    Thank you everybody for your advice and tips!! Love the spirit of community we have here ❤️ Hope everyone is having a fabulous Thursday!
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited December 2020
    All around great quality items, I'm so excited!!! Happy to get another bun hairstyle, I was just looking for a good one and realized I didn't own many. I'm eager to see what me free gb will be. I'll take any item, please. New kollection, hubba hubba! I'm interested, but I'm gonna use this as an excuse to spin another one I passed on during bf saving. Hoping some good ones cycle back later today.

*lol not gonna edit my grammar cuz it's too funny. I sound like a pirate. Yar, where's me treasure? Gimme me free gb 😆
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I'm really happy with the earnables! The updo is pretty and the dress although a simple style looks well done. The gift box isn't my style but I can't afford to chase anyway since I chased the whole Balmain outfit last week :/ 
    iOS
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The kollection is puzzling...the gown is gorgeous but that suit is so disproportionate and blocky. The pants are too low rise and I don't like the gap in the jacket showing the belly. I will be SO MAD if I spin and get that gross ring. The mask, couldn't they have at least made it different colors from the Balmain one many of us got last week? As for the "veil", a friend called it a formal face shield yesterday and I'm still loling.
    Girl, I don’t know if COVID brain is setting in or something but I thought that veil thing was one of those plastic face shields that go around your head.  I’m glad I’m not the only one. 
    I said the same thing 😂
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    @lulula I diiiid it after you said it doesn’t mess up story lines! thank you for the feedback! Look at my lonely one fan 😂😂  
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    The earnables are cute.
    The gb don't have anything I like in it.
    The kollection dress is cute, but the way my luck is set up...🤷🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts

Not excited for parties since they take so long to finish. Hopefully we get some nice earnables that are worth the grind. 
    I always do a 3 hours party in the bel air home, you get to invite 8 friends and it's so much faster to finish the party with them instead of the other buttons that waste more energy+ you get a star or 2 on every one of them 
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Absolutely love the earnable items! Giftbox ones are just meh for me cause I don't like the style of the short hair but the cocktail dress isn't too bad with the glittery straps and hemline detailing. And even though the dress in the kollection bundle is gorgeous, I'd rather save and spend my stars on Christmas boxes and guarantee something good rather than risk the ring and/or energy.
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    candydots said:
    When I look at the gb purse, all I see is this :sweat_smile:
    Pyramid-Shaped Tablet Makes Debut on The Office  WIRED
    I literally screamed, girl you are a genius!!!! 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I love the earnables so much and I really want the bundle!!!