🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

I expected a better score, I was thinking about an ice queen while making this look. Oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• fm298fm298 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    hiral said:
    Omg!! Thankyou! This is my first time being recognised and first time being in a group with a forum doll. What’s your name in the game? Good luck for this SYS 🥰
    Thanks, You too 🥰 my name is alba in the game 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    😒
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    😐everybody else in my TS’s votes are counting it seems like but mine aren’t they’re still frozen
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts

Excuse me, I don’t even have the option to get the dress? What kind of business logic is that? 
    People would buy tickets to get the dress 🤨 if there is no dress then why would we buy tickets??? 
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Did they changed the level up things? Because i swear last week it was different... Im on level 1 silver and last week the 18th place and up were staying on the same level and now it's only the 11th place and 12 and below are getting level down... It's so hard to win and get on higher levels with the new sys.... Does anyone know why they won't change it back if everyone are complaining? 🙄😓
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• monicarden212monicarden212 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    So I was waiting too and look number 1 never finished and look number two  is already finished and only got 43 votes :confused:
  • AnaGermainAnaGermain Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Look #1 and #2 are both stuck.
  • doylekatiedoylekatie Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    My looks are also frozen. I think everyone in my TS group is frozen and has been for over an hour but somehow I dropped from 5th to 8th with no ones score changing. 🤨
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Very humbling indeed 😭

& sketchyyyy last sys some of my looks got the same scores in a row too 🤔

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    My first two looks, I don't even know what I'm doing, the looks in my VB are all over the place. 

Also,  the first placed is now on 284 votes, how come their votes just keep on rising yet so many of us have ours stuck for almost two hours now? 

Android player. 👾
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    So I was waiting too and look number 1 never finished and look number two  is already finished and only got 43 votes :confused:
    Ohhh, I voted for your first look the second I saw it! 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    I had so much fun while putting together my first look cause I thought my doll was looking like she was actually on fire thanks to the color transitions of the dress 😔 Looks like neither fire nor ice gonna work for me

Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    My looks are stuck too😗✌🏻
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ah now what the hellim currently in 13th place so that’s nice
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    My first look has been stuck on 35 for over 2 hours 🙃
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

Look #1 is stuck and they are out of order now. I thought this looks deserved so much more but guess I was wrong. 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited December 2020
    If Glu is going to keep this f’ed up system the least they could do is make the distribution fairer. I am so pissed that the lower ranks get the more useless items like the headpiece nobody will ever wear again rather than the much better handhelds or highlighter!!! It’s infuriating!!!! The completionists will surely still fight for the top just to win to have everything but S T O P punishing loyal players for refusing to engage in these psychotic bidding wars!
    example: on silver two only 1/2 place gets the highlighter, but up to ninth gets the stupid crown. 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Everytime I see a doll with a name with numbers that is too long to display in my TS, I know they will be a massive TB lol
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Can someone post what the prize system is like for top 5 in gold I ? Please and thank you!
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I’m confused 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @KkhAngelica definitely a hacker. send a msg to Kalinda and in your game.
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    edited December 2020
    1st place in my TS group already have 359 votes. Second place have 90, she only used her 2 tickets. Seriously... why waste that many tickets in the beginning and when nobody is coming for you baby girl... if you wanted to show off a single ticket would do the trick. Just chill, it’s been only 2 hours.