🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• BlxssingBlxssing Registered Users, Member 34 Posts

In second behind someone who used a TT but off to an okay start!
    @ShayShigil I think we’re in the same group! I’m in 7th place right now😭
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    @Stefani_H I don’t think you’re reaching at all. I did a experiment one sys and made my doll blonde with blue eyes and I scored significantly better. 🙃
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @Blxssing what’s your dolls name? Good luck!!
    I got passed by someone else who I think bought a ticket so now third 😭 not sure how our group will be. 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    asta said:

do anyone else rapidly change their look to please voters during sys? like the sys-doll i use always looks the same, but it’s a lot different from my regular doll!
    I used to do that a lot before my doll's makeover, she was red haired and a little bit more pale than she is now but my votes were super low. Once I changed her to the "beauty standards" meaning blue eyes, blonde hair and tan skin, my votes started to get higher than usual.

As a POC, it pains me to see that some dolls in the voting booth aren't being the popular votes because of their skin/hair color. But maybe I'm just reaching.
    YOU ARE NOT REACHING. I only have like 2 black hairstyles (because Glu gives us nothing) and I’m scared to use them because I feel like they’d score terribly. 🥺 
    The worse is there's beautiful hairstyles for black dolls lately, unfortunately they're only available through Kollections and FG and this isn't right.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    @Stefani_H I don’t think you’re reaching at all. I did a experiment one sys and made my doll blonde with blue eyes and I scored significantly better. 🙃
    And that's really sad because your doll is beautiful the way she is. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

First two looks. Im going to try and keep alternating my looks between the “Fire and Ice” Also im so not prepared for this. I have 0 dyes and im trying to stop myself from doing the diamond dye boxes 
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Disappointed but not surprised 🥴 Why is it so incredibly hard to score anything above 40 in this new SYS system???
    ⭐ Ariel ⭐
    IOS Player ○ Since Dec '19 ○ A+++ ○ Lvl 41
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Is anybody else’s scores not going up? My first two looks have been stuck on the same numbers since SYS began and this has never happened before. 
    Edit: Whoops nvm all I had to do was read one page back to see it wasn’t just me 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hoping everyone scores well! 
    @Blxssing what’s your dolls name? Good luck!!
    I got passed by someone else who I think bought a ticket so now third 😭 not sure how our group will be. 
    @ShayShigil Good luck to you too! My doll’s name is Dion Cruise. I just hope there’s no more dolls being added to our group😭I’ll be rooting for you for the 1st place!!
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    are people going to submit their next look or wait to see if the freezing issue gets fixed first?
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @Emma_KKH_xo the ones submitted now are fine. it was just the beginning of the SYS. 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    asta said:

do anyone else rapidly change their look to please voters during sys? like the sys-doll i use always looks the same, but it’s a lot different from my regular doll!
    I used to do that a lot before my doll's makeover, she was red haired and a little bit more pale than she is now but my votes were super low. Once I changed her to the "beauty standards" meaning blue eyes, blonde hair and tan skin, my votes started to get higher than usual.

As a POC, it pains me to see that some dolls in the voting booth aren't being the popular votes because of their skin/hair color. But maybe I'm just reaching.
    you aren't reaching at all. i noticed this when i first started playing back in March. one of my friends and i started playing together (she has blonde hair and green eyes) and she would get more votes than me using similar, and even the same, looks. it was a little disheartening. there have been too many times where i've changed my doll to the ~standard just so i could reach the last earnable //: 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @Emma_KKH_xo the ones submitted now are fine. it was just the beginning of the SYS. 
    My new one just finished scoring but my original 2 tickets are frozen still 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Someone on gold I can tell which it's the position to level down?

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• doylekatiedoylekatie Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    are people going to submit their next look or wait to see if the freezing issue gets fixed first?
    My first two looks are frozen. I went ahead and submitted my 3rd because it’s 9PM here and then I’d have two stacked tickets in the morning when I wake up if I didn’t and mornings are unpredictable so I don’t know if I’d have time to send two looks before missing the next ticket at 9AM. 
  • BeckieEllaBeckieElla Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @kkh_clarice 13th place
    Brazilian. iOS player since 2020.  Level 54. English is not my first language.
  • chloemoneychloemoney Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Blxssing said:
    Welp, might as well throw in the towel already😩 I wanna get good prizes but I don’t want to level up. 
    I almost thought we were in the same group! I’m number 6 with the same score lol. But it’s about 4 TBs in my group and I’m about to throw in the towel too!

• haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Still new here but here is my first look and I think my votes are still frozen 😅 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @Blxssing your look is definitely better than a few basics that are ahead of you 🙄

I might try to level down or stay the same, we’ll see! 
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Submitted 2 Ice looks first and they did so well, think I’ll do 2 Fire looks next. I’m currently 5th in Silver III and 🤞🏾 it stays that way because I want the crown and the floating handheld at least
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

Blxssing said:
    Welp, might as well throw in the towel already😩 I wanna get good prizes but I don’t want to level up. 
    I almost thought we were in the same group! I’m number 6 with the same score lol. But it’s about 4 TBs in my group and I’m about to throw in the towel too!

@chloemoney I would have loved to have you in my group🥺 and it’s ok girl I know you’ll do great!!

Submitted 2 Ice looks first and they did so well, think I’ll do 2 Fire looks next. I’m currently 5th in Silver III and 🤞🏾 it stays that way because I want the crown and the floating handheld at least
    @kikikhadds absolutely stunning🤩
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My first two looks! Currently 4th

I'm pretty sure I'm in the same group as @AguadeCoco @Koakuma and maybe @SisSnappedLikeThanos? ☺️

• kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @Blxssing thank you so much 🥺💗 your doll is gorgeous as well!
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

@ShayShigil I noticed that too, which is kind of annoying cuz the voting thing is just so weird. I honestly don’t know what to expect, but as you said we’ll see😭😩