🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I think it’s more because it’s a Daenerys inspired look lol
    And who is that?? O.O
    Character from Game of Thrones lol. It’s just something that happened in the show
    Game of Thrones must be a TV show???
    I have no idea what it is tough lol
    It was a book series first haha! I’ve read all the published ones. :) 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited December 2020
    yezx said:
    @skevans I think we’re in the same group 😊
    Awww, yay! We are! 🍾✨ Best of luck, doll!

Have you seen this nonsense?! Why even try?

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    edited December 2020
    It sounds like some looks submitted at the beginning of the event got frozen. Our team is working on it and we *hope* it will be resolved within a few hours. Just checking in to share what I know!
    @KalindaKing it's been 7 hours and my first look is still frozen lol, 2 hours 20 minutes since the post I'm quoting. 

I know you do everything you can for us, i really do appreciate it 💗 you *hope(d)* it could be resolved in a few hours. As it still hasn't been fixed, do you know If it will be fixed during this event, so we fairly get our actual scores? 

Edit: to add I appreciate you responding before about this glitch and I hope the team can give you more information to share 💗
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    My first two looks. Currently second behind two dolls who are tied and have both used at least one extra ticket. I haven't had excessive TBs in the last couple SYS events so I'm just waiting for someone to go nuts with tickets over the weekend.

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    Another success with look 3. My fingers are crossed so tight that I can keep this up after how poorly I've been doing in past sys. Christmas will be my comeback lol

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Probs an unpopular opinion but I don't even care what my first look scores now, I just want it to finish because I can't deal with my screen going "-2-3-1-" 🤢
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @kaydencekkh, I don’t have the hair or eye color you use but here’s the lips with both set of eyes. If I have anything wrong lmk and I’ll re-do them. 🙂

with the next set of eyes

• Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    evilhag said:

This just isn’t fun anymore? Every week I know I’m guaranteed to not get an item. I might just stop playing the SYS until they change it back. Or just go for earnables and quit. It’s disheartening to not even stand a chance. I remember seeing the angel wings as the #1 TS prize and being SO mad because I wanted them so bad but knew I’d lose to a crazy ticket buyer. But I didn’t lose! I had a really good group and won the best prize after submitting really amazing looks. That’s how it should be. Ticket buyers should be the exception. Not the expectation. Thank you for listening to my rant 
    - a sad snow queen 
    We are in the same TS group.... I’m currently 22nd 🙃🙃🙃
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @Summer2309 omg I’ve never been a group with a forum friend 😭😭 I’m so happy! May we suffer together 💕💕
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    my first look is still frozen and my 3rd look is in the same situation 😢😭 so unfair idk why this happens to my doll but all the other scores get higher and i'm 23 in the trendsetters because of that :( i just wanted the earnable dress but with all of this i don't know WHEN i'm gonna get it 
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    9 hours later and all my looks (1,2,3) are still frozen and still haven’t gotten any votes. This is honesty ridiculous.. 
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    @therealChar your looks are absolutely stunning! 
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:
    Hearing that dolls of color are having a harder time genuinely breaks my heart. I know it is hard to get POC hairstyles unless In kollections or gift boxes which not everyone has the money to spend on. The fact that dolls are feeling the need to change their skin and hair color in SYS to appeal stronger to voters is absolutely appalling. Dolls of color are GORGEOUS and often don’t get the recognition they deserve. It may not mean a lot coming from a random person such as me but to the dolls of color, your looks are amazing and so are you. I hope you all are able to get the hairstyles and skin tones you want in the future because I know it’s more fun to have a doll that looks like you so it hurts to know people feel the need to change their looks to suit voters. I will ALWAYS vote for the best look regardless of race or hair color and I really hope a lot of other dolls are behind me on this. That being said, myself and my doll are both white and naturally blonde so I do not face this issue but I really hope voters and everyone in this forum as well as outside of here vote based on STYLE and not on race. You are all beautiful and deserve recognition for your style and looks❤️
    I love this so much ❤️ I said this in the intro thread back when I joined in October, but I'm actually Black. But because the game doesn't have features that are anywhere close to me – like the right skin tone and hair – I switched to using a completely different doll for sys. I figured if I can't authentically represent myself, don't. Cause then I could at least enjoy styling someone and playing around because they doesn't exist. Seeing other dolls of colour struggle though eats away at me and the worst part is that Kim herself is a woman of colour. For a game that was made in her image, you'd think they would want representation to be easily attentable. But it's being proven time and time again that money comes before people (customers) feeling comfortable
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    evilhag said:
    @Summer2309 omg I’ve never been a group with a forum friend 😭😭 I’m so happy! May we suffer together 💕💕
    😂😂😂 right? We are in this suffering together!! 🥰 I’m just praying I get the earnable eyes! 
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    My first two looks are still frozen and my third look scored a 40. I hate the new sys system
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @lexbaby42 that’s so sweet. 💕 thank you, it means a lot. 
  • CiaraKKHCiaraKKH Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

Kinda sad I might not get the eyes 🙃 idk what I’m doing wrong 
    I'm so sorry that your scores are this low, I've been a frequent lurker on this forum with some comments here and there and I always thought your styling was amazing. Your looks are always on point too :( I'm not sure what's going with everyone's scores but most of the dolls here deserve better 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    i’m done no wait she’s done with this event and it hasn’t even been 12 hours... i absolutely hate this new sys. 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @therealChar i truly love all your looks, especially the blue hair it looks so good on your doll. i’m disappointed your looks didn’t score higher 😟
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here