🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    i truly don’t understand exhausting the tickets you buy so quickly, no one is competing with you girl why you wasting all your money?? 🥴 
    my look in the above screenshot flopped so here’s a fire and an ice look, having more fun with the ice ones 

• rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts

Kinda sad I might not get the eyes 🙃 idk what I’m doing wrong 
    Every time i see you post your looks I’m obsessed with them all 😍
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    brom617 said:
    donya said:
    this is ridiculous glu....
    I had that doll(#1) in my group 3 times before and her end score was over 4,000 each time! I guess she has money coming out the a**. 😏
    lol looks like she's trying to get there again, guess 4,000 is her lucky number :lol:
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    brom617 said:
    donya said:
    this is ridiculous glu....
    I had that doll(#1) in my group 3 times before and her end score was over 4,000 each time! I guess she has money coming out the a**. 😏
    This is insane! It makes me think.. With the pandemic so many people are struggling, me included, with bills and such. Of course everyone can spend their money however they choose to, but it makes me wonder if the hackers are now able to hack the amount of tickets they have???!
    4000 votes each SYS, if they receive the maximum votes per look, is at least 67 tickets. If this continues, Glu is never going back to the old SYS😪
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Does anyone else have a problem with the votes you get? The voting on my looks never ends, that's my first one i did it yesterday and usually the voting ends after a while...
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @nnnooy it happened to everyone who submitted their first ticket early on. 💕
  • cleopatraliakcleopatraliak Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    How many votes per look do you need to get the last earnamble?
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    How many votes per look do you need to get the last earnamble?
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @garibelala @CiaraKKH @rellbelle 🥲 y’all are so sweet and totally made my night with your comments hopefully my votes get better I’m trying red looks next see how they fair !
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    So I've been on 50 votes since it started. Shouldn't it be finished by now?

I have the same problem too.... Mine doesn't let me get my final voting count... I did 2 looks yesterday and the count still hasn't stopped and the voting number in both ended on like 30... I usually get 40+ on my looks at the end of the count... I hope they will fix it, the new SYS system is so unfair already why they are making it harder for people to enjoy
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Basak said:

I finally found last year’s Black Friday hair in the voting booth! I’ve been waiting for this to be available for months ♥️
    So beautiful @basak 💕
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @kiraraquel as you should that look was amazing 🤍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• BELMAINBELMAIN Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Here's some looks that got me in the high 40's to 50's, incase anyone needs inspo! 

• KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I literally hate this sys. My two first looks never completed and got stuck at 40 and 30. Also the top 5 is full of ticket buyers. 😢
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts

Just trying to enjoy this SYS
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh Tysm pretty! ♥️🥺

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    These votes are such a joke. I know my doll is not as gorgeous as some of the others here, but is it really that bad?

I mean, I know I don't have a chance at TS because I accidentally leveled up into silver II, but if I don't at least get all the earnables I'm going to be so mad! 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Charlotte_mzCharlotte_mz Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Shoutout to these gorgeous dolls in my group

That's me ! Steph, thank you so much!! I've trying my best to dress good :smiley:
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    Y’all... my first place has 1245 votes and top 10 have all bought tickets. The competitive b* in me can’t handle this kind of sys anymore 😩😩😩
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    @therealChar i truly love all your looks, especially the blue hair it looks so good on your doll. i’m disappointed your looks didn’t score higher 😟
    I really love that hair color! I hardly get to use it but I figured it work for ice queen vibes. Thank you so much 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i truly HATE with all of my heart this new sys so ducking much like what the hll how is this anyhow good for anyone, except glu.. im 25th currently 🙂

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i just want the sys to be the same. no more of this clownery. stop it.
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Woke up to this... no even 24h and my SYS is already over.
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I’m surprised how good my second look did 😳 I never get good scores with first 2 looks. But too bad that I have maybe 7 tb 🙄 

iOS player 

• katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts

Can anyone tell me if this dress is for sale x
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts

Can anyone tell me if this dress is for sale x
    That outfits from a Kollection :)