🎈🎊KK:H Weekend Event - 12/4/20 Party Party Party Weekend!🍾🎵🍸

Comments

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Are these palettes really lucky or are they containing all the event items? 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh I always love the looks you put together 😊💕 Beautiful !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I really wanted dress and I got kstars. Decided to save for Vip to open boxes ☺️

iOS player 

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts

so- I took several embarrassing spins on the new kollection because I’m obsessed with the dress and the head piece- let’s just say I will have no k-stars left after the VIP weekend 🗿
    excuse the smooth dress in the background for some reason Remini got rid of the details-

then I had 40 k-stars in my free box which is a bit better so I’ll just have to hope I don’t like anything else so I can complete the VIP weekend lmao.
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    That’s exactly what I needed 😊

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    I have the worst luck today with the boxes. The only positive is that at least I got to finish the accessories achievement because of this necklace. 

Android player. 👾
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    didnt think of getting or chasing any items, but im loving the dress!

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

I couldn’t care less about the GB items (except for the dress) so here’s my attempt of styling my free box item, the shoes. 👉🏻👈🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Again a lot people gets bundle from first spin..that makes me want to spin because I really like that dress 🙈 but with my luck I will get pants or energy or whatever 😂
    iOS player 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited December 2020
    For anyone wondering the wrap party quest gives 40 event points. Got the orange dress, it's simple but cute

A wrap party? Were we supposed to get a call for something?🤔

Edit: Nvm, I didn't get the quest on my main game and I'm not finished with the third part on my second game.🥴
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Very happy with my pick 🧡

Also just started my second comeback 💕

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Isn’t there a weekend gig? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    Picked the dress on my main game. I feel like I suck at styling, so please look over it. 🙈🤣🤣

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    I never manage to get to the last earnable but i really like the hair, any tips please dolls??? Is it better to do 3hr or 8hr partys? (I have the calabasas house) 
    I never manage to get to the last earnable but i really like the hair, any tips please dolls??? Is it better to do 3hr or 8hr partys? (I have the calabasas house) 
    The 3hr party at Bel Air where you can invite 9 guests. It gives 21 points without items, then bonus points after you get the items. It takes 36 energy to complete it. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Ugh. Free box was event points. Told myself I could open one more box to try and get an item, and I got this stupid bag. I'm so annoyed. GLU needs to get their act together and fix this crap.

The only item I liked is the dress and I don't love it enough to chase it 🤷🏻‍♀️
    android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    yezx said:
    A wrap party is last part of the krystal/Chad storyline, but I think kalinda said only some users get it and others will get it in future updates? 🤡
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @scarley1999 you don't need the calabasas one, bel air is better. Bel air lets you have 9 guests, you won't need to tap anything extra. Spend 36 energies per party and you are done 🙃 if you still can't reach the hair I recommend tapping tappable objects on the streets because that hair is beautiful. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I didn’t know if I would like the kollection headpiece on my doll when I first saw it, but now I have it I absolutely adore it! Also the dress is one of the best designs I’ve seen in a long time. Please keep this standard Glu!

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Got the clutch in my free box. Took a spin on the Kollection and got the blazer so thought I'd style it more casual seeing as I don't have many smart bottoms to go with it.

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    They aren’t gonna give us the gig for event points? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    yezx said:
    A wrap party is last part of the krystal/Chad storyline, but I think kalinda said only some users get it and others will get it in future updates? 🤡
    Yup, i know it’s from that storyline, but like a regular gig? Not even a patw? Weird 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Am I dreaming? 🤩

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    🤡
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got 40 stars in my box! I liked the gift box outfit but I don’t think any of the items would become favorites so I resisted the urge to chase 

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

I got it on my first spin! Im so happy because i dont like the rest of the items. Also anybody elses dress is changing colour in the kloset? 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I got hair in my free box - not a big fan but at least it is item so bonus points 😊

iOs player