🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    just wanted to come in here and give appreciation to some of my fellow group members’ looks 🥰
    sorry for bad english i didnt know how to write that in good grammar

Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • grazigrazi Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    eligur said:
    i truly HATE with all of my heart this new sys so ducking much like what the hll how is this anyhow good for anyone, except glu.. im 25th currently 🙂

I'm in the same group as you, so I know what you're feeling, I just hate this new SYS so much it makes me want to quit the game.
    ps: your doll is gorgeous and deserved much more!!!
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    viola said:

I really don’t understand why she plays alone. there is no one against her
    she was in my group a while back and yep thats exactly how it went 
    I communicate in memes
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    These days imo, Glu has been acting a bit lazier in solving problems or fixing gliches, I'm afraid that they might be abandoning us like what they did to stardom and kylie&kendall 😨 Hope not!
    Some games I knew liked to desperately grab some money while being perfunctorytory before they abondon old games. Though this may be finally happening to us one day, but hopefully not this soon! Pls run this amazing game well and we’ll keep playing it for a long long time
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    My first two looks are still frozen 😔
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @ggfleur kalinda said they are checking it yesterday but i didn't see any other update besides that, my looks are also stuck for like 14+ hours already, I'm really not sure if they will fix it anymore 😪
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I don't know what I did wrong 😞

And my group top 2 🤡

• emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Hey girls, my first ticket is also still frozen 😑 but on a brighter note, I’ve decided to give my doll a makeover ✨ I’ve saved up both diamonds and a bit k-stars. This is my doll now

I’ve considered the eyes on the picture in the bottom, but is the eyeshadow changeable? Are there any other eyes you can recommend? Or lips. I’m open for the full makeover 😂 I’ve also considered buying either the full face highlight or contour. Which ones do you think is worth the k-stars? I’m not gonna buy until next VIP though 

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Looks 3-4 and finally a 50.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Still waiting for my votes to come in 🥺😭
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    is anyone 2 dress ups still frozen or is my game trippin ? i’m not liking todays sys since my votings are stuck 😤
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @emiliedk you can’t change the eyeshadow color but they’re still very pretty! as far as lips are concerned, my favorite ones are the ombré lips (whether that’s the darker ones inside or outside)
    edit to add photos: I vouch for these lips so much, they’re honestly the best diamond investment I’ve made🥺 the other type of ombré lips are so pretty but I don’t own them so I can’t show you what those look like☹️
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Agree to this post if this new sys format has made you stop spending money in this game

Like if it has made you spend more 
    havent spent any money on the game since at least a couple of months now, thx for helping me save up glu 💀
    I communicate in memes
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I’m going to give this game a shot until about January, if nothing changes as far as SYS I’m going to either give up playing or only play on the weekends for the events... I use this game to procrastinate/distract myself from my college assignments but I’m also not going to add additional stress into my life. It’s so sad that bundles seem way more attainable than SYS items😤 (at least I can pay $10 and be guaranteed the items I want smh). Also, the scores are a huge problem too??? I don’t understand why I’m scoring the same in my game with kollection items and good styling but my side game is getting the same scores with free items (kashimoto dress for ex)...
  • JahzaraJahzara Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    @KalindaKing any update about the sys glitch?? It's still not working.. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Really hope this looks works 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I guess ice is more popular than fire 😅

• ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited December 2020
    First 4 looks. 🔥❄️

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    We’ve got haters in the building because my looks are fire (Glu is the hater because they are definitely screwing with the voter algorithm)

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Charlotte_mz oh cool! You’re welcome! Good luck
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒