🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Got the clutch, yay!

Ps: picked a box with 1 k-star. Not "yay" at all. 
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @thesweetone thank you😍  I don’t know actually is it snowman or what😂 it was the only snowman with perfect size for the hands 😂😂
    @Summer2309 Thanks 😍 happy you loved it
    @ViennaKKH Thank you😘 I’m using several apps, for this kind of edits when there is custom things to draw I’m using MediBang.
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I‘m so tired of this SYS system. At first I was excited when I heard that we get a chance of winning more items and I didn’t expected it like this. I‘m so tired of ticket buyers honestly, I don’t even get in the top five, sometimes not even in top ten. I can’t get those pretty prizes because I‘m not rich. 
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    @KalindaKing Any news about the update on Facebook or we're going to be ignored a whole other day?
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    Asena_55 said:
    I‘m so tired of this SYS system. At first I was excited when I heard that we get a chance of winning more items and I didn’t expected it like this. I‘m so tired of ticket buyers honestly, I don’t even get in the top five, sometimes not even in top ten. I can’t get those pretty prizes because I‘m not rich. 
    It’s getting to a point where only the Kardashians are going to be able to play this game lol 
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    OMG Those sparkles!! I’m in love. I can’t stop seeing this... thanks Glu for remaking high quality clothes again. I hope this continues 😍 @KalindaKing

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Has anyone gotten the newsletter yet?
  • electraheartelectraheart Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    letus said:
    Also about that good glitch... not only was it fixed but I feel like my stars diminished 🤔 Did this happened to anyone else?
    yes, i had 20 videos because i'm a old free player but yesterday and today i received 15... are they cutting this again?
    ♥️ Android free player ♥️
    English is not my first language
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Sadly, I doubt we'll ever get old SYS back. I messaged Kalinda 2 days ago for an issue and she told me she shared a comment of mine in her monday meeting and they thought it was super funny. I asked which one and she sent this:

It was a legitimate question, so I feel wonderful the team got a chuckle out of me
    sorry i genuinely dont get it? should there be a pic with a response? or do i just not get something?
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited December 2020
    eligur said:
    Sadly, I doubt we'll ever get old SYS back. I messaged Kalinda 2 days ago for an issue and she told me she shared a comment of mine in her monday meeting and they thought it was super funny. I asked which one and she sent this:

It was a legitimate question, so I feel wonderful the team got a chuckle out of me
    sorry i genuinely dont get it? should there be a pic with a response? or do i just not get something?
    Nope, my post was the punchline. Apparently  they found my question funny...I guess laughing at our questions is the new thing 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    eligur said:

Nope, my post was the punchline. Apparently  they found my question funny...I guess laughing at our questions is the new thing 
    eligur said:

you also said “she sent this” so what did she send you? i still don’t get it sorry, i’m super exhausted lol is “laughing” just not answering to that question?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing any news on Facebook will be getting the update today or not??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @eligur she was showing me which of my past posts she shared with the team. And it was this one. 

• annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    oh great I just edited my comment and now it needs to be approved
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    My profile pic was about waiting for an update. When we got it I decided to change it, but it took me so much time, approximately a day🤦‍♀️ So here is my late profile pic change 😅
    @anilynbright you did an amazing job! I would love to learn to edit like this someday 😍