🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I just saw the pink item 😭😭😭 was literally looking at real life versions of that earlier today, it absolutely breaks my heart that SYS is the way it is and so many of us won’t have a chance at it! The only tiny comfort is that it’s probably not going to be that useful for future SYS, but I will still die a little inside any time I see it in the voting booth 
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    please forgive my rough drawing,
    but we’re now probably at:

• KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    Glu have my ✨one✨ star evaluation on the app store, hope you enjoy it!
    $10 to unlock the next star and an auction w other games for the 3rd one 😘
    I communicate in memes
  • RagsToRichesRagsToRiches Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Unrelated to everything else going on in this thread but do we know what items became available for diamonds this update? I thought there was a thread but I can’t find it. 
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Unrelated to everything else going on in this thread but do we know what items became available for diamonds this update? I thought there was a thread but I can’t find it. 
    I think somebody shared them earlier in this thread but a lot had happened since so I don’t know which page it was 🤔
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    Pictures from @LindaVB’s encyclopedia. Eye color and hair color not available ☹️.

@RagsToRiches
    I communicate in memes
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @Rikk Thank you so much 😍 You will definitely 🥰
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • RagsToRichesRagsToRiches Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    @katerina @dahliababy thank you both !
  • kenzakkhkenzakkh Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    does anyone know when the vip event will be this month? im not sure whether to save up k stars to buy christmas boxes during the event or to buy boxes as i get my k stars so i can have my items for the run up to christmas 🧐 
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I also gave a lovely one ⭐ rating on the app store. I think it's the only thing that will have any affect at this point. I've already expressed my feelings enough times as to why I'm unhappy, I'm sure they've laughed at that too 👀 I really hope the game gets better, it honestly is my favorite and i do love the community. I don't want it to be destroyed  
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @kkhkaterina I appreciate your support. It honestly isn't a huge deal to me after seeing some of the disrespect others have gotten (BF sale etc.). I sent my two cents to support (specifically not asking for compensation, just that the team is aware it's unprofessional) and am washing my hands of it and tagging/approaching team members as little as possible in the future 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I also gave a lovely one ⭐ rating on the app store. I think it's the only thing that will have any affect at this point. I've already expressed my feelings enough times as to why I'm unhappy, I'm sure they've laughed at that too 👀 I really hope the game gets better, it honestly is my favorite and i do love the community. I don't want it to be destroyed  
    That's very valid, I was told about mine being shown in a meeting,  but I wonder how many of ours are shown for that purpose 

Edit: I also considered that maybe they laughed at the meeting part, but she said "I shared your post about SYS..." which indicates that's what they thought was funny 
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Loving the new storylines. It reminds me about a time when the game wasn't fun just for the rich people 🤭
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    letus said:
    Also about that good glitch... not only was it fixed but I feel like my stars diminished 🤔 Did this happened to anyone else?
    yes, i had 20 videos because i'm a old free player but yesterday and today i received 15... are they cutting this again?
    I started playing this year so I only get 10 videos a day, but yesterday I only got 9. I hope it's just a glitch and that today I can watch my 10 videos. it is still unfair bc everyone should get 20. And the simon gift? what a joke.. they treat us like sh*t honestly 
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    It's been two days and I've only had access to four videos :/
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    edited December 2020
    gave my one star review ✨ and @Kween_of_the_Kastle I feel so bad that the team disrespected you like that- it was way out of line- 😬 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Just put in my 2 cents and gave the app a ✨one star✨ review. Hopefully that'll get them to listen since our endless feedback doesn't. Laughing at a customer's complaint is just disgusting ☹️
  • bbgKKHbbgKKH Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Sorry if this is too negative for the morning, but I woke up to find myself in 29th place in the SYS because Glu still hasn’t fixed the SYS issue. So disheartened by the top 9!!! players that bought at least one ticket!! This is really really disappointing, and I’m starting to get nervous about this month’s SYS events, which are probably really pretty 😩

Also, @Kween_of_the_Kastle, I’m so sorry!! That’s really disrespectful of Glu, considering it’s one of the main features I think a lot of us are arguing for. I think leaving 1 star reviews would help, we should also mark each other 1 star reviews as helpful! It helps boost them for the company to see, I think. I’m so sorry we’re all being treated so badly, but keep your heads up!!! They can’t ignore us forever, and now we have leverage against them by ratings.

Love y’all 😘
    bbg.