🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Can anyone kindly explain how the new SYS format works because I'm playing my boring (ehem) male doll so I don't know why you all are upset? 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @malakk15 Basically it has levels now and the higher you get in the levels, the more items you get. But the higher you get in the levels the more likely you end up in groups of people who spend a lot on tickets so getting TS items has become much harder. But even in the lower levels some people still end up in difficult groups.
    Platform: Android

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    mcmalta said:
    yezx said:
    @mcmalta do you still have kollections?
    omggg I just realized I don’t!!
    Your game is flagged...

@AliBryant i think that was the default rule before our pets were available through the kloset? Not sure, I wasn’t playing back then...

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    I'm now 99.9% sure the facebook update still not happening is why we're still waiting for the newsletter so we all need that update to happen.

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I'm now 99.9% sure the facebook update still not happening is why we're still waiting for the newsletter so we all need that update to happen.
    I said that yesterday actually!! Sooo guys get ready to get the newsletetr monday for sure, cuz i am pretty sure we Facebook wont be getting the update today... And we will miss yet another SYS....
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier Oh thank you for explaining! But how do you level up? By the total votes of your SYS?
  • mcmaltamcmalta Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    yezx said:
    mcmalta said:
    yezx said:
    @mcmalta do you still have kollections?
    omggg I just realized I don’t!!
    Your game is flagged...

@AliBryant i think that was the default rule before our pets were available through the kloset? Not sure, I wasn’t playing back then...

what does that even mean?
    @malakk15 It's by the range of where you finish in TS so the top 10 is who levels up. 

• nine40nine40 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    edited December 2020

@ Kalinda, quanto tempo teremos que esperar no Facebook pela atualização ???
    Plataforma: Android

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited December 2020
    For those who are wondering, there are currently 4 Facebook KKH players here on the forum!
    Me @nine40 @Vidhi and @nataIiekkh
    All of us 4 have are patiently waiting for the update!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MilonvecKMilonvecK Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Okay my game has been crashing since the update was released. I already opened an thread about and I am not the only one experiencing this issue! 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    edited December 2020
    haylee7 said:
    I find simons gift just comical, lol. I know it’s a ‘gift’ but even if you did pick 10 like woohoo?? You get 1/3 of a kollection spin, 1/3 of a handbag, or 1/3 of a pair of earrings. Not exactly helpful. However, most of us chose 1 star. ONE! What’s the point of that 🤦🏼‍♀️ I hate all this negativity but like? Idk why I spent any money on this game at all it’s just not worth it at all. 

end rant, sorry dolls lol
    Also when you grind to level up and the reward is some cash and ONE k star 😂😂

it should be the same k stars for the level so for example when you reach level 30 the reward should be 30 k stars 
    Seriously!! Lol every time I’m close to leveling up I get all excited and then I’m like wait, why tf am I excited for 3k and one star??? Lol I could go take a survey and get 5 stars in 5 minutes. It’s takes weeks if not months to level up. And tbh, the leveling up issue is the LEAST of our worries 😆

edit: spelling 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    It's  against the rules to even discuss something a mod or glu person sent....I'm done
    Yeah, they want to silence us. They treated you like shit and you can’t talk about it. I’m honestly done with this forum as well, I rather go to the fb group. 
    this is why i love the discord. i like to freely talk trash 😂
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • SunflowerBabeSunflowerBabe Registered Users, Member 152 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Just finished a bunch of homework, so I'm a little late. But I wanted to reiterate what other's have said. I was super disappointed with today's Krismas gift, and not because I almost clicked the box of 10 stars but went for the box of 5 instead lol. What I was expecting was at least 10 kstars to pop up once the call with Simon ended cause (if I remember correctly) something like that happened last year. But if Glu really wanted a change for this year and do the boxes, what should've happened was have the amounts increase by 10 in each box and have then sorted randomly. So a total of 80 kstars for a total of 8 boxes. That's a (Krismas) gift. Not copying the same random chance we get for those 1 per week, 6-hour gigs. 

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Also Simon’s “gift” is comical. We can’t even buy anything with it
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Umh i just opened my game and had a mini update, went to open my daily box and managed to open only one?! Wtf??
    iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB