🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Nvm
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Its sad that Facebook for the 3rd Update in a row will get the Update 1 week after everyone else....
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I also left a one star review with both my phone and ipad!
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    When will facebook players get update??? 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    us: we hate the sys format please change it!
    glu:

🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    eligur said:
    not sure where to post this, but does anyone have this problem when you open the thread and read it all it’s still in bold? like it’s a new one i haven’t read?? last week after leaving the thread it wouldn’t be bold. but now it’s all bold and i hate it. i can’t even remember which ones i have read and which ones are new???
    the one with “2 new” is normal. but the ones before SHOULDNT be bold. WHYY

i even checked on my laptop. and its the same. lol i hate it here. and i hate the new sys. wow glu u dont stop to amaze me
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    We’re we suppose to get event points for the part 5 task? Forgot what it’s called I’ve just completed it and didn’t get any 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    @Beth0401 that’s weird I had event points and it got me to the free GB? 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    We’re we suppose to get event points for the part 5 task? Forgot what it’s called I’ve just completed it and didn’t get any 
    It's only 5 event points and it happens after you leave the building and Maria calls
    iOS
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    eligur said:
    not sure where to post this, but does anyone have this problem when you open the thread and read it all it’s still in bold? like it’s a new one i haven’t read?? last week after leaving the thread it wouldn’t be bold. but now it’s all bold and i hate it. i can’t even remember which ones i have read and which ones are new???
    the one with “2 new” is normal. but the ones before SHOULDNT be bold. WHYY

Yes, I PMed Kalinda about it a couple says ago but no response. It's super annoying. I'm used to only looking at threads that are bolded.
    yes. exactly same!
    what i have just noticed that whilst examining this, that even though they all are still in bold, the unopened ones are either in different shade of blue or stronger bold. lol it takes a while for me to notice when i’m not taking my time looking at boldness 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @eligur I am trying to train myself to just look for these now, but it's hard to get used to!

iOS
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Beth0401 said:
    It's only 5 event points and it happens after you leave the building and Maria calls
    Yeah she just rang me, 5 for an 8 hour gig😅 ridiculous 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Took a break for a couple of months and figured I’d pop in to see if anything has improved lol it would appear not. 🤣
  • NataliaaaNataliaaa Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Cherrey said:
    I got 10 instead of 20 Kstars today. Looks like it was a glitch that Glu has fixed now. I hate this company so much.
    Same thing happened to me!
    iOS Player
    Level 49
    Ranking A++
    Free Player
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @Cherrey yes sadly, since a lot of people wrote about it on the forum, they probably noticed and fixed it as soon as they could.

It’s sad that they let “bad” glitches stay for like months but as soon as it benefits us, they remove it the second they find out 😭
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @Cherrey yes sadly, since a lot of people wrote about it on the forum, they probably noticed and fixed it as soon as they could.

It’s sad that they let “bad” glitches stay for like months but as soon as it benefits us, they remove it the second they find out 😭

I feel silly for thinking that they actually cared, listened to our feedback, and did something for us. They really are the worst.
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    ... i hate that it will be the second day i hear no one word from ANYONE about the update,i'm furious that i will be missing the SYS 😡
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Late to the party but I gave my one star review too 

Android
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I also saw that new kollection dress has different color in different places 🤔
    edit: or should it change color in the night mode?🤔

iOS player 

Guys I can't watch videos for kstars anymore!!!

Android
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH that‘s weird I checked my game and I have the video option. They changed the design it looked different when you clicked to get stars. Do others have the same issue ? 🤔

Checked again and I still have the option now I have to call an ambulance cause I just had a heart attack 
    Android
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’m iOS and my offer page has never looked like this before. Surveys ?
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Got 10 k stars, better than nothing but was expecting more 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    I'm giving a one star review to kkh. I suggest yall do the same. If everyone gives them one star, their rating will get lower. No app wants to have a low review. Plus if we write a review bashing them, we are taking new customers from them. So, they will have to listen. Please do it it takes a second
    I’m doing it right now! Please everyone, do it! 🙏🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I was in the middle of watching my 10 daily videos and the button that says usually says "short video" literally just changed to "offers". So now I don't even have the option to watch a video?! Did this happen to anyone else? I never had a "surveys" button before this either

Edit: It finally came back an hour later🙌🏼🙌🏼