🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Closed and opened my game again a few times and it hasn't fixed.. 😭😭
    From 20 stars to 10 and now to 0.
    @Chloè_KKH yours just fixed itself?!? 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    had the casual simon call with a 6hr gig and still didnt manage to get more than 1star 🤡✌️

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Some of you may notice a new button to complete surveys. If you don't see the button, don't worry - you can continue to get free k-stars through offers, which may include surveys too!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @jessDW yes I had to wait a couple of minutes 
    Android
  • fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    wait, does it mean we do not get videos anymore?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @KalindaKing PLEASE give Facebook players some news about the update.... We are missing yet another SYS, not because our fault but because of Glu 😭😭😭
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kardelenkardelen Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you for your answer, I was not expecting an answer as well. I was sure we were trying for nothing, but it's good that after all everyone on the forum did to make the team hear us, finally the team has heared our feedback. Thank you for letting us know <3
    Daily player since September 2019  💖
    | IOS | lvl 53 |  1+++ |✨
    26 years old from Turkey 💕

• annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    The newsletter is here
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I love all of the kollections❤️ 
    The show your style Themes are awesome I’m excited😊
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Even tho I’m annoyed with glu...I’m kinda excited at the same time after seeing the you know what for this update & after getting these boots... but still very much annoyed. 

Wait excuse me?!???! 

GLU WE NEED TO TALK 

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Would love if the call for the New Years Eve SYS mentioned mini dresses or something 🙏🏻 
    @KalindaKing not sure how far in advance they’re decided but we have so many cute minis that never score well. 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Some of you may notice a new button to complete surveys. If you don't see the button, don't worry - you can continue to get free k-stars through offers, which may include surveys too!
    Is this a joke? 
    Android player. 👾
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    We know that many people don't like the new SYS and we've reviewed tons of comments, including 1-star app store reviews. We consider many factors and it takes time to implement changes in the game. As soon as I have something to announce, I'll post it here!

But are you aware that we will continue to post our dissatisfaction about the new sys?
    Android
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Nvm
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Wish I would have known there are 3 diamond kollections this month before I spun the first one.  Shady. 😒
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    I'm so in love with all the themes, it will be so much fun!!!! I decided that it will be great and I will not care about the ts anymore, I'm sure I'll have fun putting the looks together and that's it. Diamond kollections I'll just ignore them.
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Loving all the SYS themes for this month, just going to enjoy creating looks and getting the earnables (all we can do with this SYS format) 
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    edited December 2020
    So I received the BF newsletter and some other ones before that but I don’t think I receive every newsletter. (For example I didn’t receive the December one). How can I make sure I receive them all?

Edited for typo
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    What is snow angel and how is it going to be any different to ice part of fire and ice?
    Platform: Android

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I just saw the newsletter and we're seriously getting 3 diamond kollections this month?

Honestly what the hell, I'm sick of this game. Everything is more and more unaccessible
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Wow now it's harder to watch my videos to get free kstars. I used to spend 15 minutes watching them. Then around 2 hours and now a lot more. I hate this.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Not trying to take shots at Glu but I guess 1 diamond kollection a month isn’t cutting it for them?
    I hope we don’t get 3 diamond kollections in the next newsletter. If this becomes a thing😤