🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @pristineperson please check your inbox.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • bbgKKHbbgKKH Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I really really hope that Glu implements the changes before December ends, because I really want to be able to get a lot of Christmas items 😩😩 Right now I’m stuck in 22nd place because at least 15 people are spending tickets, assuming you can’t earn more than 60 votes ✌️🥲

Love y’all 😘
    bbg.
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    So, we can’t watch videos anymore? Wtf?
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    ARE YOU KIDDING? At this point i have no other reason in my head that we're purposely (sorry don't know if that's right,english is not my first lenguage) ignored by Kalinda. I'm sorry guys,but she came here the whole day to adress the k-stars videos and old SYS matter,yet we still don't hear a word from the update. Sorry for the repetitive and annoying post,but this is so unfair and frustating at this point. I'm angry,i hope you understand,it's like we don't exist to the team. UGH I'M LOSING MY PACIENCE
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier I would assume it’s stuff like coats and other outside winter looks? it looks like there’s a gown but I don’t think they’d do another theme that’s similar to the fire and ice one- 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    What is snow angel and how is it going to be any different to ice part of fire and ice?
    this was my first thought too. i really hope the call clarifies and suggests winter coats and mittens rather than gowns and fairy wings 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hmmm Newsletter is here and what about the Facebook Update??? @KalindaKing a lil help please...
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited December 2020
    i'm just hoping (although it will be unlikely, lbr) that these excessive TBs run out of money or get tired of spending every SYS so it can actually become the competition that it used to be. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    It’s pretty upsetting to see beautiful items in diamond kollections... like what even is the point on continuing playing if it’s SO UNACCESSIBLE. If only diamond packages cost relatively the same amount as stars... or if we could get a business?? more gigs?? videos and offers for diamonds?? come on now
  • nine40nine40 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Is it asking a lot, at least an idea that when will the update on facebook, @Kalinda ??
    Plataforma: Android

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    literally me trying to plan my strategy for upcoming SYSes 🤪

thinking hard - TheRodinhoods

Same, but idk how to tell which SYS is in which order (maybe that's why they aren't sending the newsletter lol). The annoying thing to me is its not really a strategy game it's a casual fashion game. If they want it to be a strategy game they'd need to release the updates on time and have in game constant communication, not just random phone calls. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 430 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt they sent out the newsletter, someone posted it in the previous page!
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    They took away the theorem reach surveys. 😐 The Tapjoy ones literally suck. 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    So if we decide to do a comeback will that ruin my reality tv show progress?  Because I’m at #2 show and I want those k stars lol
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    so it disappeared for you too?? I wonder why they did that?? This company is so mf weird, they never fail to amaze me
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I don’t like how the watch a video button keeps disappearing, taking way longer than usual to watch videos can it not just be there all the time like it was please😂

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Thanks @brenhin I just saw it, i need to read the whole thread before I comment 😂 still don't like that I need to try and fail in some SYS to level down so I can possibly have a chance at TS items.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    so it disappeared for you too?? I wonder why they did that?? This company is so mf weird, they never fail to amaze me
    @thatgalbia yes, those were my favorite type of surveys because you can see how many stars you’ve made and it gives you a star just for participating. i’ve had a bad experience with tapjoy surveys. you can do a survey for 20 minutes and get disqualified at the end and receive no compensation. 🗿 they better not try to replace daily videos with surveys. 🤦🏽‍♀️
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I missed my 1st day of 12 days of kristmas gifts 😩 please tell me it was just some measly drops of dyes ☻?
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    @malakk15 i believe for male dolls it was 3 kstars on the first day, I may be wrong though
    @hotshocolate Thank you, the guys and girls have different gifts? What did you get? 
    @SDC93 no it won't. Comebacks only cause you to lose your fans, not your viewers or relationships.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Is anyone else still not able to watch a video to open their second daily gb ? I’ve been able to in the past but since the last update and this one it’s not an option. I know all the tricks to make it appear and nothing seems to work 😕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @AmyMimi I had that problem but it mysteriously fixed itself after the update. Have you try force shutting the app and reopen ?
    IOS Player 
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Is anyone else still not able to watch a video to open their second daily gb ? I’ve been able to in the past but since the last update and this one it’s not an option. I know all the tricks to make it appear and nothing seems to work 😕
    I also have this issue and it started before the last update and still continues. I didnt care at first but now I’m missing some chance at christmas items. What are the tricks?