Our countries✈ 🗺

124Next

Comments

• lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
     I live in Istanbul, Turkey and just realised there are so many Turkish forum dolls here! They have shared the best photos of Istanbul that you can find online, so I'm sharing two pics taken by me :) They are not the best but the best I have on my new phone

And, obviously yes, I love the Bosphorus lol
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts

Here are some pictures to complement what has already been shared about my beautiful country: Mexico 🇲🇽 ✨
    I currently live in northern Mexico (in a city called Monterrey) but I’ve had the opportunity to visit some amazing cities in my country, and there’s so much left to see!! 
    I’m loving everyone’s pictures!! It’s so good to see everyone representing their home 🥰

Ps: These pictures were not taken by me
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    @Mega_kkh OMG Bali is MY DREAM! Please tell us how is living in this paradise 
  • Mega_kkhMega_kkh Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    @naeusts I was born and raised here, in general all i can say is it’s so peaceful to be here. At some points, mostly the tourist fav spots are too noisy and glamorous. Bali is a bit overrated in my opinion, as a local😂
  • TonysgirlTonysgirl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    My beauty Bosnia and Herzegovina!!Bea
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Argh, this thread is making me hate Covid even more! I miss travelling so much and seeing all of your beautiful homes is giving me the travel itch!

Seen a few dolls from Italy, I can't say how much I adore your country and how special it is to me! I studied Italian at a night school just so I could better experience the culture every time I go. My husband proposed to me in Rome and we honeymooned on the Almafi Coast. Italy will always have a piece of my heart!

I was born in Scotland, raised in Northern Ireland but have lived in London for the last 20 years.

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Mega_kkh said:
    Hi dolls

It’s my first time post here. I’m from Bali, Indonesia. Umm.. am i the only south east asian here? Lol😂

Sorry, english is not my first language. But, it’s nice to finally say something here🎉

PA RA DI SE
    ♥♥ This is so beautiful!!! Now, I know a person that lives in Bali, I'm feeling chic 😂😍
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Tonysgirl said:
    My beauty Bosnia and Herzegovina!!Bea

My travel's list is getting bigger lmao ♥
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited December 2020
    i am in love with this thread 😭😍 i’m really enjoying all the photos and while everyone is from beautiful countries i’m from california 😑 my photos dont hold a candle to any photos on here currently but here are some photos of southern california which is where i was born and raised. 😊 
    this is the grove in los angeles. lots of shopping and eating. you’ll find delicious food and luxury brands here. it’s beautiful during christmas time

rodeo drive in beverly hills. also lots of delicious expensive food and luxury brand stores. it’s beautiful at night. one of my favorite places. 

this is the view of the city from the famous hollywood sign 

griffith observatory also in los angeles. this is a perfect overview of city and all the buildings 

this is santa monica. it’s a beach with a miniature amusement park on the pier. 
    of course disneyland in anaheim

balboa park in san diego and downtown san diego. san diego is a little bit farther from me but i go frequently because i have family there 😊

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Ok so this post brings back so many memories of when I use to live in Santa Monica!! I miss it so much!! I really enjoyed looking at your pictures
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @Amy136602 yay i’m glad you enjoyed them!! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

Me right by the pier in lower manhattan in New York, I love this skyline! 

I’ve lived in many places! California, Switzerland, but New York will always be my home 😊💕
    You are so stunning! I've always wanted to go to NY.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Mine are no where as gorgeous as many other places y'all have posted. I live in a very small town in West Virginia. I love it bc it's a small town where everyone knows everyone, the crime rate is super low, and it's peaceful. There isn't anything to do in my town..we don't even have a Starbucks lmao..but, it's home and I love the mountains. 

One of our buildings is made from coal since coal mining is a big part of this area.

Probably the only time an important person was here lol. JFK back in the 60s (?) I'm pretty sure.

Then, our county is where the major feud happened between the Hatfield's and McCoy's. The movie they made about it is great. It all started over a stolen pig.🤣

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Amy136602 said:

Me right by the pier in lower manhattan in New York, I love this skyline! 

I’ve lived in many places! California, Switzerland, but New York will always be my home 😊💕
    You are so stunning! I've always wanted to go to NY.
    @BooskiBabii

Thank you your so kind!!! 🥰❤️💕

Edit: Also you should totally go to New York, especially during the holiday season its absolutely gorgeous, after covid dies down of course 🥰
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    This is my country! I’m from Perú, it’s a country in South America for those who don’t know. We’re a beautiful country, extremely diverse in cultures, landscapes and languages. 
    This is Cusco:

This is Trujillo:

This is Ancash:

I particularly loved visiting Yungay (pictured above). It’s history is really sad, in 1970 a debris landslide (caused by an earthquake) buried the town and killed 20k people; so it’s basically one big cemetery.

This is the Manu National Park:
    This is the Colca Canyon:

And finally, this is Lima’s (our capital) cathedral:
    These aren’t my pictures btw haha
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • AlexiaUGAlexiaUG Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @RedVelvet I am peruvian too 😍🇵🇪
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    Here a part of my beloved Colombia. 💛💙❤
    Let's start with the Tayrona National Natural Park, one of the most visited natural parks in Colombia, thanks to its splendid nature and beautiful beaches.

We continue with the Sanctuary of las Lajas a beautiful architectural work, a temple of Gothic art where gray and white stones were used for its design.  Inside it has a museum with archaeological pieces.

We continue with El Peñol.
     There are 740 steps that take you to the top of the imposing monolith Peñón de Guatapé or Piedra del Peñol 220 meters high, a site that due to its uniqueness has become one of the must-see destinations in Colombia.

The Caño Cristales
    It has been called "the river of the gods", "the river of seven colors", "the rainbow that melted" and even "the most beautiful river in the world". since plants reproduce at its bottom  aquatic plants that change their colors with exposure to the sun in a process that ranges from green to intense red.  This produces the visual effect of being in front of a river of six colors: red, yellow and green, by the plants;  black because of the jungle water that runs down there;  blue from the reflection of the sky and white from the foam of the waterfalls.

Finally, there is El Desierto de la Tatacoa.  A silent tropical dry forest that is located in a very eroded area crossed by dry canyons, there you can appreciate how nature has done its own thing and has formed two areas of different colors in the same place.

A part of my country 🇨🇴😊
  • MaidoMaido Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This is my city Valencia, in Spain.
  • MaidoMaido Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Wow, sorry, the information about the city isn’t in it’s correct place.
    the pics above are from my city, Valencia, in Spain.
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Some highlights from Germany. :blush:

Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014