Options

🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH yeah I've tried that multiple times and in the past it always worked but sadly nope no luck 😕 I hope it fixes itself soon 🤞
    @dahliababy I used to just have to wait a couple minutes for the button to appear and if not some of the tricks are force closing the app and reopening (sometimes it takes a few tries) and watching vids for energy or cash etc. They’re the ones that always worked for me. I’ve also heard changing locations could help so maybe try that.
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I’m so confused, what is the precondition to make the daily video button appear?
    Sometimes it’s there and sometimes it disappears, does anyone knows the rule?🥺🥺🥺
    @KalindaKing Could you please officially explain this to us? We have the right to know.
  • Options
    Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Is anyone else still not able to watch a video to open their second daily gb ? I’ve been able to in the past but since the last update and this one it’s not an option. I know all the tricks to make it appear and nothing seems to work 😕
    It depends of the day, sometimes I can watch a second video and sometimes I can't. I also try to re-open the game to see if it can trigger the option but it's not working since 2 days...
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Options
    dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @AmyMimi wow thanks I had no idea, I’ll definitely try them 💕
  • Options
    ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Thanks Maria !
    I prefer the wine red, but ok 😅

• Options
    brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Not me thinking we got the new red dye as a gift and it wasn't added to my count so I messaged Kalinda only to come on this thread and find out it was ruby red dye. 🤦‍♀️😂
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    brom617 said:
    Not me thinking we got the new red dye as a gift and it wasn't added to my count so I messaged Kalinda only to come on this thread and find out it was ruby red dye. 🤦‍♀️😂
    lol me tooooo, I was even about to send a ticket to say I didn’t received the wine dyes after force closed and reopened the game several times 🤡
    Shouldn’t have thought glu was that nice
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I have so much red dye thanks I just got mine down to 100 and now I have more 😬
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ugh... I actually need Red Dye x.x
    But since Facebook is still without the Update, its yet another thing i will miss 🤡🤡🤡
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    as of right now i’m just kind of annoyed but if they don’t give us free wine red dye I am going to be absolutely LIVID they gave us ruby red dye today.
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Options
    This is a joke 🤡 Even if they give us wine dyes tomorrow, that won’t make up for the ruby red thing today. 
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    brom617 said:
    🤦🏻‍♀️ I was wondering why my new dye was missing. I need to learn how to read apparently 🤣
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    Yesterday I thought they might be giving us color-your-world boxes as a gift today. That is not good.
    But it’s turned out to be only ruby dyes. Worse. 🙃 Not even have a chance to get other dyes. Ruby red is what we can get from the boring daily gb.
  • Options
    beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @QueenRhia yes,exactlly this... i have never felt so pessimistic and this much negativity in my life. Somehow i always found a silver lining but now,i just cant...  
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️