🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    @Ninish omg yes!!! That’s me :’) hiiii lol sorry I didn’t see this earlier! I’m currently in 13th place with my 7th look (right below you I think? 🥰) 

Anyway best of luck doll! Your looks are gorgeous 💞 and I hope we both get something good in our tb boxes bc first place looks rough lol 😭
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    I haven’t gotten the witching hour collection in so long, and it finally shows up...

I don’t even remember the last time I seen this kollection. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    edited December 2020

Sorry for the really bad collage but here are looks 1-7. I tried a fire look but it only got me 42 so I'm sticking to ice. In case anyone needs inspo. ❄️

Sad thing is, even with high scores like that I'm only at 11th place lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

My best scoring looks so far and honestly the best scores I’ve had since this new system. With these two great scores I’ve managed to infiltrate the group of tb’s at the top of my ts by reclaiming 3rd place, however I fear my mere presence will be seen as a threat to the heard and cause them to unleash a relentless group attack of extra ticket submissions 😂
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @therealChar I think we’re on the same bronze ts list lmao. I’ve been on a hiatus for quite a while and I don’t have much clothes to throw so I’m also struggling in coming up with looks.

• XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited December 2020
    SamanaKKH said:
    Xabbey said:
    Just slightly excessive 👀 
    @Xabbey we’re in the same ts group! what’s your dolls name? (lol i love how i was able to realize this through our excessive tb 😂) 

SamanaKKH said:
    Xabbey said:
    Just slightly excessive 👀 
    @Xabbey we’re in the same ts group! what’s your dolls name? (lol i love how i was able to realize this through our excessive tb 😂) 
    @samanthakkh hahah that’s crazy! I don’t think I’ve ever been in the same group as anyone else on here! My dolls name is Abbey... you’ll find me right near the bottom 😂 My scores are consistently in the 40’s and I just can’t seem to creep any higher up the scoreboard. What’s your dolls name ? 😊 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @therealChar I think we’re on the same bronze ts list lmao. I’ve been on a hiatus for quite a while and I don’t have much clothes to throw so I’m also struggling in coming up with looks.

Omg we are 😊😌I fell down a few slots but I'm gonna submit another look hopefully you can get something good out of this I just want the crystal would love the highlight but I feel someone gonna come threw to take it
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    ronniev said:
    @Ninish omg yes!!! That’s me :’) hiiii lol sorry I didn’t see this earlier! I’m currently in 13th place with my 7th look (right below you I think? 🥰) 

Anyway best of luck doll! Your looks are gorgeous 💞 and I hope we both get something good in our tb boxes bc first place looks rough lol 😭
    Same to you! I've been loving all your looks!💕 
    Haha yeah as we started off I thought we had a kinda chill group, not anymore though😭
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    so like tw or something lol, but i created a tb-look. like why tf do they all look like this 

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @asta that’s literally what mine look like. even that exact hair😂 i’m like ???? use the hundreds of dollars youre spending on tickets to buy some FGs or kstars....
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @SamanaKKH @Xabbey I’m in your group too!! 🙈 My doll’s Clara, currently 19th place😂🥺 
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    With the beautiful @Johanaa 😍

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Did y'all get your new dye added to your count? Both of my games only say 3, it should say 8.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Did y'all get your new dye added to your count? Both of my games only say 3, it should say 8.

It shoudn't, we got the other red dye. Ruby red or something
  • BeckieEllaBeckieElla Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Style level gold I aka living hell

Brazilian. iOS player since 2020.  Level 54. English is not my first language.
    Nothing new, but I'm so sick of this new sys system! On my main game the #1 slot has 1093. There are a few tt under her, but she's the only excessive buyer. However, my side game has like TEN tb. Idk anyone who has actually won since they started this new bull💩. I hope this is gone by January. It's not fun anymore. I hate seeing new gorgeous ts items cause I know I won't have a chance at them.😔🙄

It's after 6:30 am, I can't sleep, and waiting on energy to reload so I figured I'd rant while listening to Foo Fighters. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Style level gold I aka living hell

This is a great example of how ridiculous this is. I would love to know who came up with this awful idea!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Stefani_H said:

Sorry for the really bad collage but here are looks 1-7. I tried a fire look but it only got me 42 so I'm sticking to ice. In case anyone needs inspo. ❄️

Sad thing is, even with high scores like that I'm only at 11th place lol
    I think I had your 6th look in my VB, I remember the halo and dress combo, I voted for you and you were the popular pick 😍😍
    Android player. 👾
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    @anilynbright doll, is this you? If it is, we are in the same TS group! 🙌🏽

Just wanted to let you know that you’re killing it 🔥
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    @asta that’s literally what mine look like. even that exact hair😂 i’m like ???? use the hundreds of dollars youre spending on tickets to buy some FGs or kstars....
    @ashleymedds omg yes, that’s what i mean! and if you buy triple threat you get 10 k-stars so they should AT LEAST be able to afford a better wig!!
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @SamanaKKH @Xabbey I’m in your group too!! 🙈 My doll’s Clara, currently 19th place😂🥺 
    @katiekitty @SamanaKKH  it’s a nightmare group isn’t it! Hopefully we can make our way further up !😥😂
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Mayaa said:
    With the beautiful @Johanaa 😍

OMG thank you for including me 
    Your doll is so gorgeous 
    I'm totally in love with her 🥰❤
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I'm so happy to be in the Silver group again. I hate being in Gold because I kept dropping to the twenties. I'm aware though that I'll go up a group if I do well in this SYS. This look gave me my highest score in this SYS of 53.