🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I really love the themes this month! Too bad the new system won’t let us enjoy it
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    beba13 said:
    Some of you may notice a new button to complete surveys. If you don't see the button, don't worry - you can continue to get free k-stars through offers, which may include surveys too!
    Sorry i’m late to the party (work and study got me sooo lost) but WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!?!?!? You do realize that these “surveys” of yours DONT EVER FREAKING WORK!?!?! And you guys at GLU thought this is a smart move to make?!?!? You are not able to provide working videos often (some players get for example 15/20 or 7/10) and now you implement something that NEVER EVER WORKED!!!! 
    I’m stunned...lost for words and DONE. 
    If this removes videos for k stars i’m done. You can shove it where the sun doesnt shine and play your own game GLU. 
    How is any free player gonna stay after this i do not know,but i really tried  my best not to jump and just delete this and with this new update (3 diamond collections, christmas gifts like 1star and RUBBY RED DYE, mess of SYS,giving out amazing items ONLY TO PEOPLE THAT WILL PAY YOU, TERRIBLE AND ALMOST NON EXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE,etc.) you gave us EVERY reason to just be done with this company. Lucky you have those obsessive TB’s. Let them spend their money on you and lets see how long you will last. 
    I’m sorry to everyone about this amount of anger because i know this hits us all but i’m done being censored ,pushed aside and just being so depressed over a freaking company which has no idea what a good customer service is. I LOVE this game but not that much that i would allow them to treat me as an idiot that will just take every punch that this money grabbing company is giving us.  

I just realize this mini update thing added the survey nonsense...so was the CHRISTMAS update late because of the survey stuff? 

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    hold uppp is the surveys thing for all players worldwide or US & Europe players only?
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Had my ID copied and was 10 seconds away from messaging Kalinda that my wine red dyes weren't added. But I decided to get caught up on the thread first and I gotta say... ruby red dye for a gift?? No way, that can't be right! I'm actually shocked and I don't know why lol I should know better!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    HELP WHAT BOX SHOULD I PICK??? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    edited December 2020
    Nvm then🙄
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • AaliyahKKHAaliyahKKH Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Im so mad!!! I should have 8 red ruby dyes (3 from sys, 5 from Maria) bc I haven’t used any!! When I went to see how a dress would dye it showd I only have 5 dyes and need 5 to dye. Then I wen’t to check a top to make shure I didn’t dye it earlier and it showed I have 3 of 3 dyes!!!! And now I have litterally 3 dyes instead of 8 without using any!!!!! @KalindaKing
    The dyes from sys are the new red dyes. The dyes from Maria are the old red dyes. You probably have 3 wine red dyes and more ruby red dyes (at least 5 from Maria).
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    @sandraliis we didn't get the new red dye but the regular red dyes 😅

Im so mad!!! I should have 8 red ruby dyes (3 from sys, 5 from Maria) bc I haven’t used any!! When I went to see how a dress would dye it showd I only have 5 dyes and need 5 to dye. Then I wen’t to check a top to make shure I didn’t dye it earlier and it showed I have 3 of 3 dyes!!!! And now I have litterally 3 dyes instead of 8 without using any!!!!! @KalindaKing
    The dyes from sys are the new red dyes. The dyes from Maria are the old red dyes.
    Ohhh.. but I’m confused why did I think I see 5 of them..
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Um I didn’t receive the dyes that Maria gave me @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Um I didn’t receive the dyes that Maria gave me @KalindaKing
    she gave ruby red (the one next to orange dye) not the newest dye
    I communicate in memes
    @KkhAngelica they were the regular red, not new wine red
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Sorry for sounding stupid, but can someone explain how the Facebook game works? (I only use Twitter for social media). I see a lot of posts asking for Facebook updates so I’m genuinely curious as to how this game is played through Facebook. Do you have to log in through your Facebook app to get to the game? Can’t it be simplified through the App Store? Or is it Facebook games just through computers rather than a phone/tablet?
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Can we at least have an explanation on why did Glu made the surveys option?

Is Glu even aware that for a lot of players watching videos is the only option to earn kstars? Surveys don't work for everyone, offers are not the same for everyone. Is the money you earn from TB not enough? If you want this to be a pay to play game then just say so, otherwise this is false advertising. 

Did we even get a compensation for the frozen looks at the start of the weekend? This company has no shame whatsoever! 
    Android player. 👾
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Can’t even tell which one is worse, 1kstar or 5ruby red? What’s next? 500 kash tomorrow? 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
    How about 15 energies 🤡
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    So last year we got these items:

So far we have gotten the same things as last year (except for new clothing items). I was hoping they would switch it up, but it seems like they just copied it from last year. 

Last year the ruby red was new so I understand that we got it that time, but since we got a new dye this month, I had hoped that we’d get that dye instead 😢

This was last years items if anyone is curious ☺️

I wish newer players could get these too 😱😨
    I’ve contacted Kalinda about it and unfortunately it’s not available this year ... I hope it will be soon and that we can buy it with cash or k stars or even better and not gonna happen : gifted 🥺
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
    We got 5 Ruby Red dye? I straight up thought we got the new dye that I went to the kloset and dyed the new kollection dress the new dye colour, and didn’t realize I just purchased a dye box cause I had no Wine Red dye
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited December 2020
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic i think kalinda said you can watch videos by clicking on offers. if im not wrong. it hasnt thankfully updated for me
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @eligur I tried that, but I don’t see the videos. But thanks for your answer
    edit:nevermind found it, thanks!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒