KKH Strike Untill They Give Everyone 20 Videos 🤑

Comments

• IASIAS Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @IAS uuuu, that's a different game and it pays better 😏😏😏 Hope I get that offer too 🤞
    Oh lol they look so similar!🧐
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Sorry I haven’t been very active lately, I’m still recovering from surgery😳
    The the dolls joining this strike please add the following #’s to your forum signature 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos 
    #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers
    #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
    IAS said:
    For those who are tired of the new sys system, antics and glu's customer service, here it is: 
    Hope this thread wont get ignored, it is our right as customers to be heard:

File a complaint to bbb

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
    Omg the amount of complaints that Glu has against them is astonishing 😩😩
    Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    The the dolls joining this strike please add the following #’s to your forum signature 
    Are you ok? Are you feeling better? Btw I love these hashtags. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    Dolls, I am leaving the game. I accidentally deleted it and now it offers me my doll from months ago. I can't continue. So sorry, I will also drop the forum but we will need someone to get in charge of strike thread instead of me. Any volunteers? 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Hope you can find a volunteer, we all will miss you so damn much @Victorian, hope you stay safe and healthy during the pandemic. I’m sorry that happened to your game!
    @pristineperson thanks doll, I will stay here untill we find a new volunteer. But I am pretty much done with kkh, it's too time consuming and I don't enjoy it as much as I used to. 
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    not sure where to post this but i’ve been getting 20 kstars the past few days for watching ads and today i only got 10🥺
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    @KylaVH apparently it was a glitch and they fixed it..
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    @Victorian Giiiirl, can you please delete my game as well? 😂 Jokes aside but I'm super sorry for you, we will miss you😭 and you're beautiful doll 🙈 
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    it’s ✨funny✨ how fast they fix positive glitches... like it took them a month to give “the others” their 20 stars back, but this they fix after a day...
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    daniekkh said:
    @KylaVH apparently it was a glitch and they fixed it..
    oh good!! i thought they were switching on us again and i was about to cry hahaha
    @anilynbright thank you babe, I will miss all of you too but tbh I didn't even contacted anyone to get my game back. I feel like a huge weight got off my shoulder. Plus I got back with my high school crush 1 week ago and it seems like we're hitting it off. If we become a thing I won't have time for the game, I already didn't have time for it anyway. I hope you all keep enjoying the game and things will change. 

Soo, anyone volunteering? All you have to do is create and post a list of the individuals that joined and keep updating it whenever someone new comes. Pm me please if you volunteer 🥰
  • Zimmer_AshleeZimmer_Ashlee Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Dolls, I am leaving the game. I accidentally deleted it and now it offers me my doll from months ago. I can't continue. So sorry, I will also drop the forum but we will need someone to get in charge of strike thread instead of me. Any volunteers? 
    Hey I’m so sorry to hear your leaving!! I will volunteer if nobody has yet!! I still don’t have 20 videos yet!! You will be missed!! Please keep in touch! I sent you a friend request on Facebook!!
    On Strike Til Every Player Gets 20 Videos! 
    🎨🦄IOS Player🍭🧁
    Dolls Name- Kinsleigh Monroe
    Add Me:
    Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/kinsleigh_monroe/
    Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/kinsleigh.monroe

• Zimmer_AshleeZimmer_Ashlee Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Have you tried to push that button on menu to restore special purchases? Don’t really know what it does!! LOL!!! 
    On Strike Til Every Player Gets 20 Videos! 
    🎨🦄IOS Player🍭🧁
    Dolls Name- Kinsleigh Monroe
    Add Me:
    Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/kinsleigh_monroe/
    Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/kinsleigh.monroe

@Zimmer_Ashlee that's very much appreciated and yes, I would like to keep in touch. I got my sister's old account from her old tablet, it's an awesome account that's loaded (she said she had done some offers before quitting and she quit because she liked the games that were the subject of those offers more) so I just went and opened a bunch of christmas boxes and completed the items she didn't own. She also still has 20 videos per day 😅 So I would still appreciate if you take over this thread ❤️
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos thanks a lot ❤️ I will miss your edits too. Since my sister's game is already loaded it isn't as fun to play as my og account, I won't even need to do weekday events because it seems like she has all the TB items. I will continue with her account if they fix the sys mess but if they don't I don't see myself continuing 🤧
    Victorian said:
    Are you ok? Are you feeling better? Btw I love these hashtags. 
    @Victorian Yes I am feeling better. I have to go on a soft food for 6 weeks(3 more weeks remaining) & I am so over it 😒😒
    I am getting to the point where I am willing to risk tearing my stomach stitches apart just so I can eat REAL food...I am really craving ribs 😂😂
    I am so sorry about your game, at least you have a positive mindset about it. Keep in touch on Facebook 💕
    Why do I even bother 😒
    @WhatIsReality aww, I hope they are feeding you the best soups. Hang in there, I am relieved you are better ❤️
    So @Zimmer_Ashlee and @meritedkkh volunteered and they will take over this thread from me and work together. Thanks so much girls <3

Btw she was loaded so I thought why so stingy? Let's make you better 😂 I always wanted to try these features on my og doll but I was constantly broke. Now that I have 20 kstars and already some kstars from past I spent like crazy without a worry. I am planning on supporting this thread as much as I can as an ex-paid player because equality is a must. Can y'all imagine how much more hotter we would all get if everyone had 20 kstars every day? I hope it happens soon ❤️
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    😤 They really would make more money if they listened but I’m gonna keep up my not buying even though I’m tempted by low scores 🥲
  • erelimerelim Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    This is a screenshot of my free iOS game taken during the final 30 minutes of SYS. 
    I am in the bottom 3 of Silver 2. I’ve received scores for 12 looks with an average of 37.75 votes per look. 
    This is exactly why I’ll never make a purchase to lose the precious videos on this account. It’s also why I fight so hard to get any stars for amazon kindle and Facebook players. This is one of my highest scores yet since I had a mini glow up thanks to Black Friday purchases. It’s still not enough. 

(Edited to show relevant info only and for my privacy and the others). 
    Quarantine brought me back but bad updates might drive me away again
    Amazon Kindle Player
    20 videos for all
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    i hope everyone is doing well. 💕
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Bumping the thread up! ❤️

So if you guys spent your kstars on those GB boots, fear not because it looks awesome with these pants. I also included a cute glitch caused by st. Moritz gig, we need to have this type of little hot Coffee in the kloset, existing one is too big. 
    I came here to say how much I have been enjoying the free play. Might be because this is an old and loaded account but damn, so refreshing to not worry about a single thing. 
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Maybe you guys have seen the prorest graphics floating around here on the forum, or on Discord where I posted them first. Feel free to spread them over social media. Enough is enough, GLU.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    BTW, not that I play on a device that lets me get ads, how can we even tell if we get 20? There's no timer to tell me when I can watch any, so I have to click on it at random times just to see if there's any ad to watch.
    Platform: Android

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I started playing in 2020 and didn’t even know that older players got 20 before reading this thread, I’ve only ever had 10! This is so frustrating to learn and seems extremely unfair, I want to join this strike as well. Glu, get your sh!t together!