🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I'm confused that we got red ruby dye and not the new one as a gift. I like the original shade of red but I've already dyed a lot of things that color and I'm still waiting to have 5 of the new one.
    Platform: Android

• KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    i still only have 10 videos:( 
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Sorry for sounding stupid, but can someone explain how the Facebook game works? (I only use Twitter for social media). I see a lot of posts asking for Facebook updates so I’m genuinely curious as to how this game is played through Facebook. Do you have to log in through your Facebook app to get to the game? Can’t it be simplified through the App Store? Or is it Facebook games just through computers rather than a phone/tablet?
    You can only play it through a computer,and since it's a mobile game,that's the reason we're the last ones to get it BUT there were times where we just got it two days later and we could actually play SYS,but seems like having it one week later has become the norm now 😒
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Has anyone actually successfully completed a survey? Also, I was supposed to get a star for making my profile and i didnt get it, so basically I'm thinking I won't waste my time with those anymore.
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    lalana said:
    Has anyone actually successfully completed a survey? Also, I was supposed to get a star for making my profile and i didnt get it, so basically I'm thinking I won't waste my time with those anymore.
    No I haven’t! Everytime I chose my location then the page just suddenly faded away and returned to the game. This is really confusing.
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Second spin on the new kollection. Really happy with getting the bundle but I really was hoping to get the eyes 
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    lalana said:
    I just completed a survey and receive 1 kstar, I almost thought it was a dream
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I have to point out something about the surveys:
    1) pretty sure there's some sort of illegal discrimination going on. Like I can't get a higher star survey because I'm a certain age, gender, or race?
    2) The only way to get through a survey is probably to lie. So companies with these surveys are paying GLU money for false information. I guess glu is fine screwing anyone 🤷‍♀️
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I love you @Jabberwooh

• kenzakkhkenzakkh Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    finally found a survey i was eligible for that would’ve rewarded almost 20 k stars and then when i was half way through the game crashed and when i reloaded it was gone 😔 has anyone else has this problem?
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i dont know if support works differently, (and i totally forgot that it’s weekend) but shouldn’t i receive an answer in my help tab? or does support not work on weekends? i’m really confused when they talk to us and when they don’t nowadays

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    1) pretty sure there's some sort of illegal discrimination going on. Like I can't get a higher star survey because I'm a certain age, gender, or race?
    2) The only way to get through a survey is probably to lie. So companies with these surveys are paying GLU money for false information. I guess glu is fine screwing anyone 🤷‍♀️
    It’s pretty similar to focus groups. They’re looking for a certain demographic and if you don’t fit the company’s target group then they aren’t going to pay you for your opinion. Back in the day I used to do taste tests, mock jurys, and focus groups for some side cash and it’s the same screening process. 
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    It’s pretty similar to focus groups. They’re looking for a certain demographic and if you don’t fit the company’s target group then they aren’t going to pay you for your opinion. Back in the day I used to do taste tests, mock jurys, and focus groups for some side cash and it’s the same screening process. 
    What I don’t get is why they keep this feature in the game if we can’t do the surveys? I was never able to do one because I don’t fit anything.