🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    I have to point out something about the surveys:
    1) pretty sure there's some sort of illegal discrimination going on. Like I can't get a higher star survey because I'm a certain age, gender, or race?
    2) The only way to get through a survey is probably to lie. So companies with these surveys are paying GLU money for false information. I guess glu is fine screwing anyone 🤷‍♀️
    It’s pretty similar to focus groups. They’re looking for a certain demographic and if you don’t fit the company’s target group then they aren’t going to pay you for your opinion. Back in the day I used to do taste tests, mock jurys, and focus groups for some side cash and it’s the same screening process. 
    Ya I still think we should still get compensated for trying to participate in a survey, though. Like all I'm asking for is 1 KStar. Sometimes I'll get disqualified from a survey half way through which is gross.
    Platform: iOS
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    The thing that scares me the most is that,when the update comes, Kalinda won't answer my messages about compensation 😬
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Thanks for clarifying @nataliekkh 💗 I had always wondered if players went through the Facebook app on a phone or something and there was something wrong with the app service. I hope Facebook users are able to be included with updates without such long delays to other platforms! 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Aww man, I just went through looking through the encyclopaedia and the quality of the items was so detailed vs now when there’s quantity rather than quality. It was a little sad to see that the quality now is not the same standard because the poor designers have to churn so much out with the new Diamond collections and SYS every day. Also looking through the encyclopaedia was a horrible reminder that we can’t get the SMCs. Did we ever get an answer about this? I remember people asking if it was perhaps a contractual issue but don’t remember seeing it addressed by Glu. I would love to buy so many of the SMCs so please bring them back if you can! They’re lots better than some Fashion Goal we get now.. 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    anyone else has the short video option (sometimes, sometimes not) but when i click on it nothing happens 😔
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    sarie said:
    anyone else has the short video option (sometimes, sometimes not) but when i click on it nothing happens 😔
    nevermind now it played again but its weird and it keeps disappearing
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • MaddieFlowersMaddieFlowers Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    eligur said:
    i dont know if support works differently, (and i totally forgot that it’s weekend) but shouldn’t i receive an answer in my help tab? or does support not work on weekends? i’m really confused when they talk to us and when they don’t nowadays

Support 100% is not in EST zone. I’m also in EST and there’s been times where I only get responses at like 2am EST but I’m like ?? I’m asleep and it’s been hours lol
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    most of us have had the update for two days and i thought it’d be funny to summarize it so far. kalinda i love you but i had to🤣 christmas but make it kkh edition❤️

We need a funeral SYS for Glu 
    Imma pull up in a party dress.
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Genuine question - I was under the impression that all the Holiday boxes were at least going to obtain some clothing & Holiday items..? Was I wrong?

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    We know that many people don't like the new SYS and we've reviewed tons of comments, including 1-star app store reviews. We consider many factors and it takes time to implement changes in the game. As soon as I have something to announce, I'll post it here!
    The thing is, @KalindaKing, that just the SYS is not gonna cut it anymore. This riot was not created by the new SYStem, it is just one of the straws that broke the camel's back. A lot of it isn't even the game changes, but rather GLU's low quality communication with the players. This will not blow over unless they change quite a bit in game.

I won't start a whole thing again, but the Black Friday "criteria" situation is unacceptable. Nowhere do you state that the sale is exclusive, and more than anything else, the way several of the support employees treated the person in question is unbelievable, including them excusing the issue with vastly different explanations. This should not classify as customer support.

There has been a lot of incorrect flagging of games lately, yet hackers are still spotted constantly.

The late newsletter, that I can find no reason for. Nothing in the newsletter is really new, and if it was something like the new red dyes not being finished, that falls on you. If it was that the themes were not yet confirmed, that also falls on you.

The missing gift from last update. If you promise something, you make it happen. If you can't make it happen, you apologize and give people something else to compensate.

The laughing at the meeting still remains a mystery. No one in here finds it funny. You laughed because the user was aware of a monday meeting? You laughed because she asked you to bring things up in the meeting? You laughed because the thought of a meeting is funny?

Now, the SYS. If the goal was to separate the very high level players from the beginner players, you failed horribly. If the goal was to amplify Ticket Buyer fights, then I guess you kind of succeeded, but you also drove away a massive amount of business from the players who may not constantly buy tickets, but do so once in a while. Now they buy nothing from you. You have to have done something with the voting, because right now it screams "rigged". I hate making this argument, because it's an argument without much proof, but something is clearly going on here. Players who usually score around 53 points are getting 38 on their normal serious looks, and 41 on their trolling looks? Either you are placing a random cap on the looks to encourage ticket buying, or votes are not registering correctly.

The Diamond kollections are not a horrible idea in theory, but you have to be able to obtain the currency to spend the currency and at this point, the odds are too poor to get anyone to spend. The point of games is to bring a sense of accomplishment to the players, which means you have to balance the odds carefully, but that is not being done in this game.

I'm glad that you are saying that the team has received the feedback on the SYS, but as you can see by the reviews and the posts on the forum, this will not be enough to keep players from deleting the app. Also, I understand that changing things take time, but I have a very hard time believing that a company like GLU does not back up its old versions of code. Reverting back to the old SYS should be as simple as reverting back to the old code, and plugging in the reward assets the same way as before the new SYStem? All in all, this company needs to take a very long hard look at the customer transparency.
    Can someone fill me in on where glu was laughing at us?
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    sarie said:
    That sometimes happens to me along with my videos for fast energy recharge and opening 2nd daily GB. What I usually do is force close the app and open it again and it continues working. But the video that didn't show will still be subtracted from your daily videos even though you didn't get a star ☹️
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I took a break from this game for a few months after playing practically everyday for the past two and a half years. After four months, not only has nothing improved, it's gotten drastically worse. This new tier system to sys is incredibly misleading, confusing, and unappealing. I can't decide which version I hate more, which says a lot. I popped back in last week to see the Black Friday sale, and while there was some improvement, we once again had incomplete sets, and the same selection of items from the past three years with a handful of new ones thrown in. I remember when diamond collections were first introduced, and were subsequently met with resounding criticism, which makes me question why there is not one but three released for this month alone. If the same lackluster design efforts we saw last year are continuing, why did they bother renewing the contract with Kim? It is a complete waste of time for everyone involved at this point. They should be downright embarrassed of their complete incompetence in both customer service and mobile games. The multitude of discarded games sitting in their graveyard speaks volumes to the type of company they run, one founded on greed and stupidity. In business, the customer is always right, a belief clearly not shared by glu, with profits to reflect that. Completely astounded how they aren't ashamed to see their customers begging for the mere basics that every other mobile game provides. After years of reasonable suggestions from forum members that improve both profit and user gameplay, not only has this company ignored all rational thought, they have decided to become the devil's advocate, driving their own players to insanity. I can only imagine what a nightmare it is to work for this glorified pyramid scheme, but that is no excuse for company representatives to take a superior attitude to anyone. I don't know or care what happened to be quite honest, but I will say the forum never changes. I've never understood the complete lack of both transparency and professionalism with customers shown by this company, but so much of what they do and say is completely unethical and despicable. Since they obviously don't care about anyone's opinions but their own deluded ones, all I will say is the day Glu's greed catches up with them and they finally crash and burn, I will revel in pure satisfaction at their demise. If they're offended by honesty, well then they're just proving my point. 
     👏🏽🗣️ SAY IT AGAIN FOR THE WORKERS IN THE BACK🗣️👏🏽
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    This is unrelated, but was the prize for the chad/crystal storyline just event points? 
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Jabberwooh ily thank you so much for writing what you did ♥️♥️ Was very honored to be the 100th like on your post ♥️
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Second spin on the new kollection. Really happy with getting the bundle but I really was hoping to get the eyes 
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    kalinda’s gift❤️
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    @KalindaKing I love it 🥰 
  • TiffanyRagKTTiffanyRagKT Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I loooove Kalinda’s gift! It’s so chic😍
    Be kind 🦋
    English is not my first language, so excuse me for any mistakes! 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    thank you for the cute gift! @KalindaKing v cozy indeed ❄️

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair