🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Not me getting my best scores ever and still being in tenth place 🥲
  • HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Did a few looks without wings, but the scores with them are soo much better! ☺️

• karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    This is me trying my best and I'm place 23 lol

This is someone else and place 12 😒

I don't vote anyone in the VB when they're not on theme, I encourage the rest to do the same 😪
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • SeraiahRoseSeraiahRose Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    My looks 4 - 10. I’ve actually liked this SYS. I’ve been scoring over 40’s with two over 50’s. I bought one ticket but don’t think I’ll buy any more. Currently in 2nd place. 
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    @karinab same! If I don't like either doll or they're both not on theme, I click on "get this look" to essentially skip to the next two dolls! 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 6-9 ❄️🔥

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts

Fancy red lamp got me my highest score in weeks 😭
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Does anyone know how I can hold a handheld/clutch with that long hairstyle that usually doesn't allow you to hold anything? Sorry if I'm not explaining myself too well haha, I'm not sure how to word this lol
    Platform: iOS
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I finally found the dress I wanted thanks to this girl
    I’m so happy and thank you @therealChar for helping me 💜
    I’m so happy u found it it’s beautiful dyed red, pale blue and black ♥️🥰 you look stunning
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh omg how do you have so many diamonds?? Was that your first purchase? I’m so jealous of your stash!!

My last four looks did exceptionally well, and I’m having a lot of fun putting them together! 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Look 7 - 10

👀

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @charlottegold I just saved them 😊 if I remember well I bought 4 dresses, a clutch, an aura and a handheld since they were introduced..  I’m always indecisive on what to buy and I only liked the bundle in past kollections so never spun
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
    @AmandaMKkh yeah I haven’t spun on a diamond Kollection either 🤭 there’s always something in there I’d be so upset to get
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

i’m actually scoring super high & having a ton of fun making creative looks.... too bad SYS sucks now so i’m in 19th place with these scores😐
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

So stunning 😍😍😍😍
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts

i got the earnable dress and that is all i’ve ever wanted. here are a few of my favorite and best-performing outfits so far
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I know this score isn’t the end of the world but up until this point I was receiving some of the best scores I’ve ever gotten.. so this is just a bit of a buzz kill: 

i know it might have done better in the icy blue dye but I was just having a lil fun & experimenting. Oh well, looks like its back to submitting fire looks I go! 

Dolls that had your scores frozen, were you able to catch up to other players?? I started late so I managed to skate by that issue. I feel bad for ya’ll. SYS is hard enough as it is & I hope the Glu Gods compensate you somehow💔
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    My level right now (thank God):

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @charlottegold I just saved them 😊 if I remember well I bought 4 dresses, a clutch, an aura and a handheld since they were introduced..  I’m always indecisive on what to buy and I only liked the bundle in past kollections so never spun
    I wish I had this self control. After a fricking scrunchie and ugly pink skirt with a tiara stuck to it I learned my lesson 🤣
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Had to screenshot it because I know it won’t last😂 but what a chill group I’m surprised 😳

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    edited December 2020

I’m confused.... Can someone help me with this Kristmas Gift thing and how it actually works please? I haven’t received a reward for logging in today... I’m guessing 3-6 means that you have to make sure you long in on the 4 and the 5 too right? 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @Charlotte_D Yes it does! If you go outside Maria should call and offer you 5 ruby red dyes. ❤️

Edit: we’ve received hot chocolate with whipped cream, a k-star box, and dye. And the tree star topper that Kim gives you for helping her with her family tradition. I would log in everyday just in case, though. 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    so what i just realised. we aren’t getting anything on 7-9 and 14-16? what LMAO why’s that gap in this beautiful christmas szn 🤡
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Looks 7 - 10, the 10th is the highest I ever got. I'm 5th with a score of 505 and if the next two looks get me the eyes with just about enough points, I'm done. I'm Silver II now and would love to either go down a level or stay in this one, the top 2 are in the thousands for a while now 😂😂 

Android player. 👾