šŸ—³ļøšŸ”„šŸ§Š SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - šŸ”„šŸ§Š

Comments

• ljisce99ljisce99 Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Would you vote for this look ?Ā 
    Agree - yes
    lol - noĀ 
    Ps: tell me if I did something wrong about my look.Ā 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Iā€™m scoring an average of 51 and Iā€™m placed at number 11 lmao. The top 7 have crazy amount of votes. I hate this game now. Itā€™s like why have I spent all this time creating on theme looks to get nothing but others buy tickets to just wear off theme kloset jeans. I canā€™t even bother with the voting booth anymore - whatā€™s the point just to get $100 most of the time
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @Mattlovesrach Completely agree. That happens every time I've ever gotten a 60, where my next look scores in the 30s. Totally rigged imo
    Platform: iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @charlottegold I mean I donā€™t like gambling on kollection with kstars for sure I wonā€™t on kollection if I donā€™t like EVERYTHING.. and also greedy glu doesnā€™t encourage me to spend diamonds because the more they release the more I donā€™t wanna spend them as they donā€™t give us a free way to earn it

@Kween_of_the_Kastle sorry to hear that if you decide to do it again I hope youā€™ll get what you want šŸ€
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Curse of the 60 score strikes again...this always happens. I really think our scores arenā€™t real.Ā 

Is this a thing?! Cuz I just got my first ever 60 and was super excited, only to submit a beautiful look after (of course Iā€™m biased lol) and get a 39, my lowest scored yet this SYSšŸ„“
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I need opinionsĀ 

my sys level is sliver 3 rn and Iā€™m currently in 8th place, should I try to win a item? or make myself level down? or let myself stay in sliver 3?Ā 

Do you guys think the crown is worth it? Bc I know the next two sys will have really good items Iā€™m so confused šŸ˜­
  • xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    This show style is so hard I remember on day 1 the person at first place was at 800+ votes ....... Iā€™m struggling not fall out šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    ljisce99 said:
    Would you vote for this look ?Ā 
    Agree - yes
    lol - noĀ 
    Ps: tell me if I did something wrong about my look.Ā 
    I love your look, but I personally wouldn't go with the shell crown! however, I've seen other dolls use it and score very well so it's really up to what you prefer :) besides that, I love that the choker, heels and wings go perfectly with the dress!
    šŸ–¤ā™”ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:*āœ§Ā·ļ¾Ÿ:*Ā JosĆ©phine*:Ā·ļ¾Ÿāœ§*:Ā·ļ¾Ÿāœ§ā™”šŸ–¤
    [ JĆ³h-zeh-feen ]
    Ā ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢iOS playerā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    lulula said:
    Does anyone know how I can hold a handheld/clutch with that long hairstyle that usually doesn't allow you to hold anything? Sorry if I'm not explaining myself too well haha, I'm not sure how to word this lol
    If you mean the Korkov one, I usually just put on the hairstyle before going into the event page to create a lookĀ 

@uglyjackie do you know if that technique works with this hair? I wasn't able to attach a clutch unfortunately. I couldnt even put on the new holiday nails

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Those scores are so unfairĀ 

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    edited December 2020

Itā€™s not going to last but here I am in first and thanks for the complimentĀ @therealChar
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Send Message for Add
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

šŸ˜„ i swish i scored better but I havenā€™t I hope I get at least one 50 soon or no eyes
  • rosalieisboringrosalieisboring Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited December 2020
    i really hate that silver doesnt even get hair and only 1st place gets the dress, before it was top 5:/
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    finally managed to score a 50, whew. hardly an icy look though and i think the fairy dress worked in my favor lolĀ 

āœØiOS doll since March 2020 āœØ
    šŸ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa ClairĀ 
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Dammit I just voted for the Tb in first in my group :rage:

Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

This theme is probably my highest scoring SYS ever. These are my current highest and lowest looks. Unfortunately, I have 6-7 TBs in my group šŸ˜­

šŸŒŗ your Filipina girlā”‚ign: GaziniĀ iOS daily player since 2015ā”‚let's be friends~! šŸŒŗ

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @lulula although that hair is absolutely gorgeous it has been glitched since the very beginning and I donā€™t think Glu ever fixed it šŸ’”
    @ljisce99 sorry I probably wouldnā€™t vote for it with the shell crown because it seems out of place on the look, but I definitely would without it!! ā™„ļø
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    @Charlotte_D Yes it does! If you go outside Maria should call and offer you 5 ruby red dyes. ā¤ļø

Edit: weā€™ve received hot chocolate with whipped cream, a k-star box, and dye. And the tree star topper that Kim gives you for helping her with her family tradition. I would log in everyday just in case, though.Ā 
    I didnā€™t get my reward yesterday... šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    It's a shame to see so many ppl scoring high 50s yet still can't make it high enough to get a good prize, or even top 5.Ā 

Do ppl think the earnable eyes are worth leveling up? I'm sitting around 7th in Silver 2, I think if I get 575 points I'll level up to Silver 3 which I really don't want.Ā 
    Like - go for the earnable eyes, at least it's a guaranteed prize
    Lol- don't go for the earnable eyes, it's not worth it to level up

Sorry I hate these polls but I hate this new system even more. Choosing between a prize or leveling up is SO stupid. Leveling up is meant to be a good thing Glu.

I'm in the exact same dilemma. Last week I made the mistake of going for the second earnable and leveled up to Silver 2, where I hate it.
    Since I'm not that much in love with the earnable eyes, I think I won't do that again this week.
    But I have to check the spoilers for next week one more timeĀ  before I decide.
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • BubblesnbowsBubblesnbows Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Iā€™m scoring an average of 51 and Iā€™m placed at number 11 lmao. The top 7 have crazy amount of votes. I hate this game now. Itā€™s like why have I spent all this time creating on theme looks to get nothing but others buy tickets to just wear off theme kloset jeans. I canā€™t even bother with the voting booth anymore - whatā€™s the point just to get $100 most of the time
    This is so unfair, Iā€™m in the same boat - Iā€™m silver II and I average 54 votes per look and sitting at 21st šŸ˜•......... and yes I too only seem to get $100 in the voting booth, itā€™s really frustrating. I wish it would just go back to the old SYS.Ā 
  • missnina1701missnina1701 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    In case anyone needs some inspo, good luck! šŸ¤—
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Latest looks

• nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts

Isnā€™t this a forum doll?, Iā€™ve never been in a ts with another forum doll