🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

Next look I will get the last earnable, only 12 points away. I am going to level up to silver but It’s fine 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Can someone who doesn’t care too much being on theme please submit the thanksgiving pie? 😞🥰
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I actually LOVE the earnable eyes up close. Since I got them I'll prob just skip my last 2 tickets so I can remain in Silver 2 and get a tb box
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Looks 11 and 12, I got the eyes and I'm out 😂 I'm 6th right now with a score of 609 and there's a 100 points difference between me and the 11th place so I'm really hoping she will submit more looks and get good scores because I don't want to be in Silver III. 

Android player. 👾
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    nastazia said:

Isn’t this a forum doll?, I’ve never been in a ts with another forum doll
    @nastazia thats me! I love being in the same group as other forum dolls!🥰
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Bianca and gayane, you guys are pathetic ✌🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • nastazianastazia Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    @Chqrlotte I love how we’re both at the bottom of our impossible ts 
    @nastazia yeah, i got the eyes and im thinking of just leveling down because im tired of silver 3🤡
    🇳🇴
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Latest four looks. Don’t think I’m getting the eyes need 52 on both of my last looks and haven’t hit 50 yet.

I play on iOS
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    So close yet so far ☹️ Thinking of submitting a rubbish look so I get the eyes and try not to level up for the next SYS (I’m in 4th right now but don’t think everyone has submitted their 12th ticket) 

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    In case you’re wondering what it's like be in gold level, I’m here to say that it’s a completely hell! I’m having some pretty good scores, but I can’t compete with money. I’m currently in 18th place, gonna level down gladly but I just wanna say that I hate this game and I’m about to quit. Glu changed the system saying more players would be able to win prizes but that’s not true. You can only win TS prizes now if you spend money and not a small amount. If you wanna win prepare to spend a huge amount of money! It’s not fair. It’s cruel! Please bring back the old SYS! Or at least restringe the number of tickets a player can use during each SYS! Here is my SYS group in gold level. 15 places are tickets buyers! Luckily I’m gonna level down. I made a decision to continue to level down until I reach bronze III. As I said I cannot compete with money it’s too unfair. 

@BeckieElla I'm sorry that's awful 😕 do you mind showing what the rest of the board is like? I'm scared to go up to gold but if there's a chance to get TS boxes I won't be too mad. I'm just hoping I can then go back down lol 
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts

These are some of my looks. Was not expecting the red Korkov dress and the new kollection bundle to score so low ☹️ The other 4 are my highest scores
  • BeckieEllaBeckieElla Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @princessprecious here it is. I actually spent my free Simon tickets and my Kalinda ticket that I’ve been stocking for months hoping I could reach top 5 lol (now I know it was a stupid idea bc Top 5 is 1000+ over me) Silly me... but I’ve learned my lesson with this SYS: never try to beat a TB lol I feel so stupid after all. But at least I think I will win a ts box. Well, it’s better than nothing! 🤡🤡🤡🤡 

Brazilian. iOS player since 2020.  Level 54. English is not my first language.
  • doylekatiedoylekatie Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    @nastazia yeah, i got the eyes and im thinking of just leveling down because im tired of silver 3🤡
    I’m in this group also. My doll’s name is Kate. I’m new to the forum. I should get the eyes with my text ticket and then I’m also going to stop submitting tickets so I can level down. I’m currently in 23rd. What a mess. 
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Diamond collection hair is very pretty, do we have a similar one in Kloset or available for diamonds?
    @doylekatie awesome that we are in the same group! welcome to the forum!<3
    🇳🇴
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Finally i managed to have a decent score. Last time I scored this well was way before this new SYS. To my this 59 is like 60 LOL
    Looking what actually goes on in upper tiers (I’m in silver I) and it is a hot hell of TB - I think that I will skip last 2 tickets and aim for TB box, preferably staying in this silver I...I’m scared to level up. 
    How is this fair at all, gold level is really pay-to-win situation. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Loving the eyes. Not exactly my doll’s style but appreciate any eyes that can be color customized. 
    Loving it in pink and blue. 

My looks. I guess it is better to be bad 😈 than good. 😇 

IOS Player 
  • KathkkghKathkkgh Registered Users 13 Posts
    Some of my looks, I don’t really have so many clothes I could use in the fire category, so all of them are ice themed 😅
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I’ve been scoring really well! It’s super frustrating to be getting good scores and being so low on the ts board...

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love the eyes so much🔥
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @Kaayla Beautiful edit and this hair looks soo gorgeous on your doll!!😍
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    @sandraliis thanks alot... yes i am loving that hair currently!!