🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Is Kalinfas gift a part of the daily gifts like the hot chocolate?
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited December 2020
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    she expensive now ❄☃️
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I was able to watch only ONE VIDEO, and that's it. We keep asking for 20 and instead they reduce for 1? Holy fckg sh
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    naeusts said:
    I was able to watch only ONE VIDEO, and that's it. Se keep asking for 20 and instead they reduce for 1? Holy fckg sh
    Yup,but instead blame it all on just our dissatisfaction with sys system  
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    beba13 said:
    naeusts said:
    I was able to watch only ONE VIDEO, and that's it. Se keep asking for 20 and instead they reduce for 1? Holy fckg sh
    Yup,but instead blame it all on just our dissatisfaction with sys system  
    that's seriously messed up
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

This gift is the cutest, thank you! ❄️
    @TrashleyKKH @robertavyy

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I have no idea on how this thing is called but it’s cute ❄️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Okay this is so cute 😊

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Meanwhile on the AppStore 😂😂
    How does this still have a 4.6 star rating on the Australian AppStore🤔

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Today's gift is so cute! Also I've been obsessed with this hair since Black Friday.
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    there arent that many reviews but these made me laugh so hard lmao. i wish i had more gigs to do, because i literally have none and its super annoying. so u better enjoy while it lasts 👀

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Love the fur stole , thanks @KalindaKing

IOS Player 
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Sorry to be Scrooge at Christmas but I don’t think Facebook should get the TS prizes. You should def get the earnables and daily gifts you’ve missed and perhaps something like dyes or stars to apologise for the lack of communication but the TS items are impossible for anyone to get which is why we all hate SYS and it would be so rubbish if glu just gave them out unless they gave them to everyone. 
    I think the delay is a platform issue, not a glu issue but their communication is terrible which should be addressed and apologised for. 
    I understand, your point is valid. You guys can play it,you have a minimun chance at getting them (minimun because you have to spend a bunch of money xd). Also, maybe i expressed myself in a way that seemed that i want ALL OF THEM,i just want the items i could've won if i played,wich is prize for bronze l. I just want what is right in my opinion.
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    No I get it, it’s not fair and I’m just being salty because I hate sys so much and gave zero chance at ever winning a ts prize again unless I spend £££ and even then it’s not guaranteed. You should get compensated for the delay, I got a message explaining that the delay is a choice made by glu and not a platform problem which makes it super unfair 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    Ohemilie said:
    No I get it, it’s not fair and I’m just being salty because I hate sys so much and gave zero chance at ever winning a ts prize again unless I spend £££ and even then it’s not guaranteed. You should get compensated for the delay, I got a message explaining that the delay is a choice made by glu and not a platform problem which makes it super unfair 

A choice by glu? Shady .
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Yesterday I tried about 10 surveys , got disqualified for every single one about half way through. Tried about 5 this morning same thing. I wasted like 30 minutes of my time , for what???
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
    lalana said:
    Has anyone actually successfully completed a survey? Also, I was supposed to get a star for making my profile and i didnt get it, so basically I'm thinking I won't waste my time with those anymore.
    I completed one but I lied and said I was a mother of two 😂😂😂
    Only one I got through was about mountain bikes. When they asked fav brands for parts I was like...nike...
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @nataIiekkh it’s the weekend. They are not gonna release an update when the office is closed. That’s probably also why they still haven’t answered, because atm they’re not working. Also correct me if I’m wrong but i’ve seen @lovelyemma say multiple times it’s impossible to reach the last earnable on Facebook. So isn’t getting both earnables a fair compensation anyway? As multiple others stated, it’s not like we’re getting trendsetter items either lol (& tbh I’m having a hard time getting that second earnable too in this system)... I don’t mean to be rude in any kind of way, I’m just wondering...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited December 2020
    AmandaMKkh said:
    I have no idea on how this thing is called but it’s cute ❄️

@AmandaMKkh id probably call it a “fur shawl” or “fur wrap”. If you google both of those terms, images come up and they pretty much match the in-game gift ☺️ 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    It still takes me to the offers page whenever I try to watch my daily videos @KalindaKing 🥴
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    lulula said:
    SDC93 said:
    I have to point out something about the surveys:
    1) pretty sure there's some sort of illegal discrimination going on. Like I can't get a higher star survey because I'm a certain age, gender, or race?
    2) The only way to get through a survey is probably to lie. So companies with these surveys are paying GLU money for false information. I guess glu is fine screwing anyone 🤷‍♀️
    It’s pretty similar to focus groups. They’re looking for a certain demographic and if you don’t fit the company’s target group then they aren’t going to pay you for your opinion. Back in the day I used to do taste tests, mock jurys, and focus groups for some side cash and it’s the same screening process. 
    Ya I still think we should still get compensated for trying to participate in a survey, though. Like all I'm asking for is 1 KStar. Sometimes I'll get disqualified from a survey half way through which is gross.
    Totally agree!  That’s how the surveys were through the offers page