🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Was hoping to reach the eyes with my 12th but it took my 13th, so once again I'm probably going to end up staying in Silver III instead of leveling down like I want to. I hate that we have to sacrifice an earnable to get to the level we want when we're already sacrificing TS prizes

Edit for typo
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I got 60 on my side game, but ended up losing a ticket because I slept 30 minutes too late and threw this together in less than 2 minutes lol. My average is 53.8 and I'm #23 with 19 ticket buyers ahead of me. This is just ridiculous smfh! I'm in silver 3, so I'll gladly level down.

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

I’m actually pretty obsessed with the eyes! they’re really well made. i wish you could change the color of the flames, but beggars can’t be choosers lol
    (and excuses the halloween background, it had the most fitting color scheme haha)
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Kaayla said:
    i loved the eyes and tried ro remove the flame and edited the dress abit
    this is soo pretty! i love the eyes without the flames and your doll looks gorgeous! 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

My looks 1-12 🥰
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    edited December 2020

My latest looks✨ One of my better scoring sys! I love the eyes with fire makeup (pun intended) I just wish it was possible to change the flame color too 
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Just got my first diamond in the voting booth this event😊
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    yezx said:
    @skevans our ts board is wilddddd. I don’t even open it anymore 🥴
    OMG, RIGHT?!
    I’m in 30th place right now and I’ve gotten 47+ points on every single one of my looks. I’ve completely given up. 
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    The eyes, whew! I love them. snagged them on my 12th look!

• JenniWoodyardJenniWoodyard Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I got my first 60!! So happy even though I’m in like 8th place behind nothing but TB 😭
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts

Oops since I’m on the verge of quitting/taking a break I hadn’t bothered to check my T$ all weekend and just realized you’re in my group @TrashleyKKH 😍

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts

I know the prize distribution in Gold is a lot different but imagine spending enough on tickets to hit over 1000 points and coming FOURTEENTH.
    13-15 get the crown, that’s all. I can’t justify submitting like 8 tickets just to get ONE ts prize
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• Angie7680Angie7680 Registered Users 178 Posts
    first place has spent 63$ and has purchased at least 85 tickets. 😭 do they need a sugar baby? 🌚
    They spent the amount I would make working a 6 hour shift all for some pixelated HAIR?
    I no longer feel guilty about my shopping habits 
    I’m just here to steal your outfits and your wine

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @jessica296 omg! I didn’t check tb list much either.is this you ?  I like your name in game. 😆 
    IOS Player 
  • rosalieisboringrosalieisboring Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    had to submit the 13th  ticket to get the earnable eyes cause i love them, but unfortunately im in the 7th place now and i wanna drop to below 10:( if no one submits any tickets i'll submit my 14th look but it really is like a battlefield now, trying to figure out a strategy instead of just having fun being creative with looks..
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Got the eyes. But not sure if I should submit last ticket to try to win that crown. Or should I don’t submit it and maybe I will stay in same tier or level down. Is crown worth it? Because also I would level up in silver 3 and I don’t want it. 
    Agree- submit last ticket to try win and level up. 
    like- do not submit it. Crown is not worth it
    iOS player 

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    So sad that I actually WANT to level down, and that I’m really TRYING to get a bronze box to get the blonde hair colour. 
  • ljisce99ljisce99 Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    edited December 2020
    My best scored looks for so far 😂 just slapping everything on one look 🤣
  • claudiakkhclaudiakkh Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Hmmmm 👀

android player from the land down under 
    certified 🤡
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    My first ever 60 😱👏🏼 On this really weird and messy look 😅 

But I’m still mad. I got 3 wine red dyes in the SYS + the wine red dyes from the 12 days of kristmas yesterday. But the dyes from yesterday never showed up in the kloset, and the support isn’t helping at all. They’re just asking for screenshots of me collecting the dyes, which I didn’t take. But they must know that they gave dyes for yesterday’s gift? 😠
    m1lk_jpg said:
    ljisce99 said:
    Would you vote for this look ? 
    Agree - yes
    lol - no 
    Ps: tell me if I did something wrong about my look. 
    I love your look, but I personally wouldn't go with the shell crown! however, I've seen other dolls use it and score very well so it's really up to what you prefer :) besides that, I love that the choker, heels and wings go perfectly with the dress!
    Thank you for your advice, this look got me 50 votes ☺️☺️
    Hmmmm 👀

Ohh I hate when this happens 😐
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts

My first 57! And in the second look, that’s my exact expression looking at the scoreboard when I all wanted was to be in the top 4 for the crystal. But everyone in front of me used or purchased extra tickets. (I still have an extra ticket from Simon, but I don’t know if it’s worth submitting it because I’m afraid someone is going bump me down to 5th place or lower). I’m in Silver 1, and it would have been great if the crystal was a top 5 prize!