🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you @jhabs 💙
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    The thing that I cannot stand about the diamond Kollections if that they are being forced into the regular Kollection rotation and at some point in the not so distant future if Kollections keep continuing like they are, that probably means that eventually I will have several diamond Kollections taking up my Kollection spots. On a VIP weekend or something this would be a nightmare as I am extremely picky as to what I spin on because the Kollection odds are horrendous. If Glu must keep making Kollections then they should have one slot for diamonds and the rest kstar. I know this isn’t a huge issue for many but it will be in the future. 
    So true! A few weeks ago I had 2 old diamond kollections, as well as the new one, so that's THREE at once. I never spin those kollections, so they just take space from regular ones for me.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I have been able to watch just 2 videos for KStars because of the stupid new change in the layout.... How come the team decides to do this instead of working on giving 20 videos for everyone....
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Also lol I came back to the forum to check if anything’s better and it looks like it only went even more downhill from when I decided to stop playing 🤧 Genuinely would recommend taking a break if you aren’t happy, my stress levels have significantly dropped x
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Hey guys! The theorem reach surveys still work for me, I always keep it open on my iPads / phone so if you guys still have a tab open I think it will still work 💕 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    @haylee7 thank you for saying this, omg!! I just did a 7 minute survey and got 7 stars. theorem reach is so much better than tapjoy. 💕
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Just spent 15 minutes on a survey only for the link to be broken on the FINAL page! I realize Glu doesn't have control over all the survey sites but if you're going to implement a new feature, you should at least make it work. And if you can't do that, please allow a 1 K star compensation when you're forced to the redirect page.
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Okay so I made 28 k stars from surveys today which was way better than yesterday!  I think they fixed something. 
  • MiannaWestMiannaWest Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Obsessed 😍✨🎄
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    @MiannaWest Giiirl your doll is on 🔥🔥

Where did you get that lip color ? It's absolutely stunning  😍 ❤
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle incredible 😂😂😂😂🙌🙌
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Omg I just checked my e-mail and saw the newsletter. 3 DIAMOND KOLLECTIONS?! We don't even get enough to finish one and there's THREE? And of course there are the diamond items in the KLOSET. Who is making this decisions, seriously?! This game may be the most expensive mobile game ever and thinking everyone will continue to pay and play is just foolish. 
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    With the next update there really needs to be a way to buy dyes with kstars. I’m sick of having 100 champagne and green dyes from boxes but only 8 aquamarine or ones I would use much more.

Even a way to trade the dyes would be great. I would be willing to trade 10 dyes I have but don’t want for 5 of a dye that I do want.

and most importantly, CHANGE BACK SYS!!!!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Hey guys.. so last night I was trying to backup my game on my iCloud and i thought it saved when it didn’t because my phone wasn’t charging and my game restarted. I’m honestly upset because it didn’t back up onto my iCloud and now I can’t get it back. And I worked so hard to get to where I was. 😭 I was wondering if anyone could send me gifts pls. I play on iPhone. 💜 my Facebook is angelicakkh 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MaddieFlowersMaddieFlowers Registered Users, Member 38 Posts

Hoping someone can tell me a better spot to post this, but @ Glu I would love to change the gender of my baby! After I finally got to 15,000 relationship points it auto gave me another boy but I wish I could’ve picked so I could have a girl! I know it’s such a minor thing but I see everyone with the girl baby clothing and it’s so cute
    I tried going to adopt to see if I could get one there but since I have two babies now I cant :///
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    You know this survey thing is the only thing available in Brazil on double star weekends. This caos is what we live in every one of them. I’ve never been able to enjoy a double star weekend.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    It still takes me to the offers page whenever I try to watch my daily videos @KalindaKing 🥴
    Sometimes when this happens to me, I force close the app on my phone! And it goes back to normal.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • bbgKKHbbgKKH Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    These aren’t in order but,,, y’all 💀💀✌️🥲
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    Fourth day has passed and the weekend is over and the only answer i had was from Costumer Service 😔
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    guys I have a feeling from what kalinda said that in the next update we won’t have the old SYS, only because they’ve mentioned they’ve taken the feedback so prepare for another month of it 😬 hopefully the February update will revert it back?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
    brenhin said:
    guys I have a feeling from what kalinda said that in the next update we won’t have the old SYS, only because they’ve mentioned they’ve taken the feedback so prepare for another month of it 😬 hopefully the February update will revert it back?
    Even if it is the February update that we get back the old sys, in my opinion, it’s still too long to be dealing with this mess. Low votes, crazy groups, I can’t anymore-
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I was only able to watch 3 videos today... glu you suck :disappointed:
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++