🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    @emiliedk Yesterday’s gift was ruby red dyes, not wine red 😞
    What? 😱 Well at least I’m glad you told me, that’s the least the support could do 😅 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts

My TS board isn’t as bad as I thought it’d be (there’s about a 200 point difference between first and 20th, so I think they just used a TT?). But I’ve been enjoying seeing this doll’s looks 🤩
    Lol at the Sophie Dee she was very famous back in the day 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I still haven’t broken 50 yet for my looks 🥺
    Which hand held should I use for my next one? (Also any suggestions for improvements/things you have scored higher by using please let me know!)

agree - snow globe
    like - rose
    awesome - star
    lol - crystal

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    So on a typical Sunday before the November update, I would be figuring out if I needed to use extra tickets to land in the Top 3, but with this new SYS, I’m not even using all 14 free tickets! My goal is to stay in 11th place or below, so I can get a TB SYS item and the TS earnables. Glu is spending so much energy designing quantity, the quality of the TS prizes have suffered! 
    How can Glu think that this new SYS is a good business strategy?

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    These have been my looks so far, with last one still waiting. In hindsight, my first few looks are maybe a bit basic?
    While I’ve been enjoying the theme, just struggling to push myself into the 50+ scores

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Got the eyes with my 13th ticket, I love them so much🔥🧡
  • rosalieisboringrosalieisboring Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I was trying to come up with a look and the kollection dress glitched i think, it started changing colors but its so pretty that i wish we had a dye to make it look like that! 
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    🙃😫

I really don’t want to submit my last ticket though so I can stay in silver II.  I hate this system!
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited December 2020
    So I need to get less than 28 votes to get a bronze box, let’s see how this goes lol

That’s how it went, luckily others submitted more too
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

There’s always that one doll... 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Can I ask why everyone wants to level down out of silver? I think I saw something about it being harder to place and the ticket buyers being more intense. I should be in silver but I missed a SYS and got pushed down to bronze so I’ve been wanting to get back up there for more prizes, but I’m starting to wonder if it’s even worth it considering what everyone on here is saying
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @lexbaby42 that’s why

• marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    ok, the eyes are cute ! 

that’s for amateurs
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

@Rebelliaux
    this look 🥰😌 slayed 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited October 2021

Platform: iOS
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    lexbaby42 said:
    Can I ask why everyone wants to level down out of silver? I think I saw something about it being harder to place and the ticket buyers being more intense. I should be in silver but I missed a SYS and got pushed down to bronze so I’ve been wanting to get back up there for more prizes, but I’m starting to wonder if it’s even worth it considering what everyone on here is saying
    Stay there. Stay safe

• jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH yep that’s me lol. Thank youuu
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    henriette said:
    🙃😫

I really don’t want to submit my last ticket though so I can stay in silver II.  I hate this system!
    I’d submit your last ticket to get the eyes. I think there is enough time left for others to pass you, so you can stay at silver II. Maybe submit an off theme outfit, so you don’t get a lot of votes? 
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    @candydots thanks, I think I'm scr*wed 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I keep going from above the red line to below, but no ones votes are changing and no one was tied. Is this happening to anyone else?
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2020
    The votes for my last submission are taking awhile. That normally starts coming in pretty quickly.
    Platform: Android

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    not submiting my last ticket after getting the eyes and really hoping at least 10 people take me over 🥲