🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    To everyone who hasn't gotten any votes yet, I think that once the event ends, there are 20 minutes where the "algorithm" will assign your look a score. So you will most likely get your votes, they just won't be from actual voters. I hope it all works out though!
    Platform: iOS
  • rosalieisboringrosalieisboring Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    What is this supposed to mean?

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    It’s 2:05am here I stayed up especially to submit my last ticket , if my votes don’t come in after they finish calculating I’m gonna be pissed😂😒
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

i need under 13 votes to get the eyes and level down. so help me god if this scores high 😩
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

Soooo are we all just not going to get votes for these looks? I’ve been waiting for these looks to finish an hour at this point 🙄
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    If your last look doesn’t have votes don’t collect your reward until it does it will update eventually at least they did the last time this happened and the rankings updated late.
  • PhotogMusePhotogMuse Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I started the event late to reduce my TBs (not that it helps much anymore...  I used to have 1 or 2 if I started a day late, but now it's always at least 4.)  So my last ticket wasnt available until an hour before the end of the event.  It didn't get any votes in the last hour, and now it's too late to do anything.  Currently showing in 13th place, I won't even get a silver throwback box.  ENOUGH WITH THIS TERRIBLE SYS!! Glu will never listen to our feedback on here obviously, especially since they are still making tons of money on tickets.  The only thing they will listen to is money, everyone needs to rate the app 1 star on google, apple, amazon, whatever your platform is.  That's the only thing that will ever get Glu's attention.
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    @Beth0401 are you a Uk doll? I’ve stayed up till 2am to submit my final ticket too! I will be furious if it won’t count 🤬🤬🤬🤬
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited December 2020

No votes
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

same as some other dolls, I submitted my last look (15 minutes before the end) and it got no votes. I'm not that worried because I got the last earnable with my 13th look and I was 4th (and it looked like no one submitted more tickets) so I'm pretty sure I'm getting the crown and handheld but still??? it's really unfair to dolls who were going to get the eyes with their last look and dolls that were one or two spots away from getting the prizes they wanted. what's the point of testing another sys for so long if they were just going to put this one out without previous testing and with big glitches???
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Can I walk away from a game I must have spent thousands on?!
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    suziq24 said:
    @Beth0401 are you a Uk doll? I’ve stayed up till 2am to submit my final ticket too! I will be furious if it won’t count 🤬🤬🤬🤬
    Yess! The sacrifices we make for this game 😂🙄 Hopefully we all get our final scores in soon 🤞🏼  
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    My votes came in after the event closed, I got the eyes thankfully 😍 

My votes weren't bad at all but I have never been in such a low ranking...
    I hope I level down though
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    edited December 2020
    If you sent looks and haven't gotten your final score, don't claim when the 20 minutes are up.  Wait for your look to give you your final score. You may have climbed higher than where you were.
    I just started to play it happened.  I sent my looks half an hour before and when it was time to claim my look I had no final score, so I claimed my prize and after an hour I came back and realized that I had gone from being in position 10 to number 2. I almost died  that day.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m literally sabotaging myself at this point...I am one point away from the eyes but I can’t bring myself to submit my 14th look because I have 12 ticket buyers in my group and I want to level down 🙁 I can’t be in the lower third next week while scoring this well. This system is so unfair.

Here’s my doll chilling at home, ready to watch some drag race and forget about this mess 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I submitted my last look 19 minutes before sys ended and it still doesn't have any votes.🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Like another doll said don’t collect your rewards and wait until they fix it! The problem is that there’s another event starting tomorrow so I really hope they solve the issue before they remove this one. 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    If you sent looks and haven't gotten your final score, don't claim when the 20 minutes are up.  Wait for your look to give you your final score. You may have climbed higher than where you were.

Wait how long?
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Lovely that we suddenly aren’t getting votes at the end of the event again. Just... lol
  • RagsToRichesRagsToRiches Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    So do we wait...? Or will these rewards disappear when the new sys starts?
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    So the 20 minutes is up and my looks still have no votes...
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    @SugarK, I recommend being aware, but do not claim the prize if your look is not finished.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @meritedkkh girl...... i have no words rn lmao
    Platform: iOS
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    Yuppppp no scores on my last two submitted looks 😒
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Same here, my last two looks didn’t score! I’m super annoyed and I didn’t know not to collect the prizes :( 

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I submitted one last (random) look an hour before the event ended and it never got any votes??? I ended up in 27th place:\ has this happened to anyone else? 
    Edit:
  • lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Glu I want my floating crystal or w.e it's called !! I was supposed to land 5th place !!!!