🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Same thing happened to me. Decided to submit an extra ticket from an old TT like 30 min before it was over, and I didn’t get any votes :( I already collected my reward :(

i just wanted that damn crystal, now its just a wasted ticket 🤬

• ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I wish I had seen the comments to not accept rewards 2 mins earlier... I already accepted them but one of my outfits doesn’t have votes.
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts

@ashleymedds Saw this and reminded me of your post wanting to get a low score LOL
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited December 2020
    silver 3 group.. my group had some pretty hard core ticket buyers.. and i was in it to win it at the end, but then my looks weren't getting scores and i was afraid to put in anymore looks.. :( I'm sitting at 11th right now.  I'm going to wait to see if my ranking changes because my last 4 aren't showing any votes yet...  My 14th look wasn't showing points until after the 20 minute waiting period was up... 

edit to add that i am kicking myself because i completely forgot to use any of the headdresses that i had in any of my looks!  lol 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I agree with someone saying we shouldnt colllect the prize untill they fixed it. The only fair solution to me is that they give us all the prizes... I didnt even get the last earnable... I'm an addicted constant player but im starting to understand why older players than me got tired of the game... I thought they complained too much but im starting to understand and to lose interest... I dont have any chances to be 1st place on ts. I didnt even get to the 2nd earnable of the weekend event cause i had very similar stuff so why waste time on it?... and now the few times i write on this forum is to complain about any problem, i dont even enjoy the forum anymore. 😭😭😭 im sad cause i actually enjoyed this game but now i just play it cause im hoping they improve it 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    Second time the votes have froze/stopped coming in for the same sys, I’ll be looking forward to a nice compensation, diamonds will do 🥰

I didn’t want to LOL on your comment, but I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for compensation 😕
  • lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Glu I want my floating crystal or w.e it's called !! I was supposed to land 5th place !!!!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited December 2020
    My 14th look is still on zero. I have 600 points for 13 tickets, that means my average is ~46 that would get me to the 3rd place. The 4th place is 638, so maybe that.

I'm 11 now. @KalindaKing
  • AmritaAmrita Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    My votes never came. I've not collected my rewards, hoping that this gets fixed.
    4 votes away from the last earnable! 4!! 😤
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    edited December 2020
    guys, what should I do?
    I submited my 14st look 30mins before the event is over and now it's totally over and my votes didn't come! I don't care about my place in TS, but I need them to get the last ernable!

edit: they fixed it!
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Submitted 2 tickets 30 mins before it ended and both looks weren’t included in the result. I’m getting real tired of glu’s BS, they really know how to keep ruining SYS. 

ok.. my 15th look just got points and my ranking changed to 8th.. so hang in there..
    Addicted

• RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    edited December 2020

Same thing happened to me, there aren't any votes and I couldn't even get my last earnable. So, what about this glitch?

Edit: typo
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I was supposed to land in 5th or 4th... I want to say lots of bad words in spanish... like LOTS
  • PrimameliaPrimamelia Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    It happened to me too!! This is not cool... 
    Level 67 iSO
    est 2014
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    came here to say what many people already reported. submitted my last two looks, didn't get the last earnable because neither look received any votes. ended up un #26 despite having a 51 average. this is honestly the last straw for me, i'm done with this game and with this pos company. thanks for nothing glu. 
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • KylaVHKylaVH Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    edited December 2020

I’m sorry but this is CRAZYYY!!!!!!!!!
    I purposefully didn’t use my last tickets because I wanted to level down, but I can’t believe what happened to everyone’s votes! Fingers crossed they get it all worked out for you guys🤞

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Will you guys claim your reward? Idk what to do
    and my 16th just got points and i moved up a spot.. heheheheheh!!!!
    Addicted

• racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    my last ticket didn’t get votes. if it doesn’t get votes they better give me that ticket back 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I haven’t really been on the forum this weekend and I haven’t read any recent posts. I just collected my prizes, should I not have? 😮

Whenever I have managed to get a silver box, I never get an item. I’m glad to have picked the larger amount of kstars though! Definitely needed, I’ve been opening a few Christmas boxes
    I ended up submitting my Kalinda ticket to reach the earnable eyes because I always manage to miss a free ticket (pls let 3 tickets stack!!)

I’m in love with the eyes, I’m glad I used an extra ticket! And I literally just got the earnable event hair too, super happy 😊
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • jiiiilllljiiiillll Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Sorry but I really hate the new sys system...
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    So relieved to come on and see that everyone is having the same issues. My votes are stuck too and for once I really like the last earnable. I hope to see some compensation ☹️

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    ronniev said:
    Sorry for the double post but if I don’t collect the rewards right now, will they disappear bc of tomorrow’s SYS? 🥺 
    no, rewards never disappear. if you don’t collect them before the new sys stars, they’ll just be there the next time you open the game ((:
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    SugarK said:
    Beth0401 said:
    Second time the votes have froze/stopped coming in for the same sys, I’ll be looking forward to a nice compensation, diamonds will do 🥰

I didn’t want to LOL on your comment, but I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for compensation 😕
    Oh trust me I’m not!😂 just wishful thinking not tryna let Glu take my last breath aswell as all my patience 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Submitted my last look awhile before the end... the event and 20 minute timer are over and still no votes. That’s the difference between me getting an earnable box (where I have no possible items to get) and a trendsetters box.... I’m not collecting yet incase the score still shows up but my hopes are low....
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • zoeykkzoeykk Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I was supposed to be first this week (like finally after the new sys without purchasing any extra ticket) I think ... but my last legit ticket was not counted in either.

Toronto, Canada | Been playing since the beginning of the game
    Level 51 | A+++