🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    So, the votes just came in. 

Imagine if I collected the prizes before this. 🤔
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Didn't submit last two tickets and managed to drop down to 15th, still remaining in Silver II. My scores averaged around 50 and this is the prize I got. 🙄 

Top three in my group after the timer was done. 

Android player. 👾
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I feel like all of us dolls are basically waiting in a queue line waiting for our artificial votes on our last looks 
  • BlxssingBlxssing Registered Users, Member 34 Posts

So this is what we’re doing now?😒 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    maybe they should base the SYS levels on number of votes (like within a spectrum) instead of ranking... it’s way more consist, and then you’d be competing with people your level, so new players don’t get kicked in the face every time...
  • gem7196gem7196 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I guess now the event can end without your look going into voting :( I just wanted to boost my score to get a silver box 😫😫

edit: jk my votes just came through and it did surprisingly well so it bumped me up a rank 😫😫😫😫 I wish I collected my bronze box earlier😭
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Only submitted my last 2 tickets to get the earnable eyes 🥺 hoping the scores for them come in like a few of you dolls have mentioned, haven’t collected my prize yet. 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited December 2020
    my 13th look suddenly got 55 votes. I am now in 10th place (was in 14th)
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    My votes just came in! Put me from 7th to 3rd I’m glad I waited and didn’t collect straight away so don’t give up hope yet dolls!

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    I feel stupid for collecting- is there any chance I’d still be able to collect when my votes come in?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• zoeykkzoeykk Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    What happens for the people who have already collected their rewards? I became first but I collected my rewards before coming into the forum. @KalindaKing

Toronto, Canada | Been playing since the beginning of the game
    Level 51 | A+++
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    so my plan for this sys was to get the last earnable and then stop submitting looks to try and level down. unfortunately, i needed to submit 13 looks to reach the eyes so i ended up staying in silver II. i came in 15th place and here’s the styling i did using the eyes and the gb shoes. the dress is beautiful too but i cant be bothered to add it to the collage. i’m so over this lol

• ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    So my last votes just came in and I went from 6th to 3rd... but I already collected the 6th place prizes because I didn’t know I wasn’t supposed to. So what? I don’t get the TS handheld now because of Glu’s issues?
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    also does anyone know when the sys disappears? because my votes are probably gonna come in because it was submitted last minute?
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Glad to see I’m not the only person waiting on votes 
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    You know what, we’ve been understanding and I’ll say we should ALL get the crown and 12 diamonds so we can take one spin of a diamond collection of our choice
    iOS user! 
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Same thing happened to me, I submitted a look a while before the end of the event and never got any votes on it.  Made me just get kash and waste a ticket.
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @kayh what’s funny?
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    the weekday SYS makes this more of a problem. because if it’s not sorted by then, this SYS will disappear in the morning 🙂
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    @asta thank you! 💞I was just worried bc honestly you never know with glu 🙄
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Votes coming in AFTER the 20 minutes calculating period? Shady AF 😒
  • MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts

hang in there dolls! My votes are coming in, I’m still waiting on one more look but now I have no idea what rank I’m at (at least I got the eyes)
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    Pleased with 2nd!
  • kayhkayh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    @kayh what’s funny?
    sorry I didn’t mean to press that or realise I’d done it!  
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    well my last joke look didn’t get counted so I didn’t get the earnable eyes. the best case scenario for me is messaging support so I can get the eyes but still level down 🤞🏼
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!