KK:H Weekday 5Star Professional TB Event - 12/7/20 Tap Tap Tap for Fun & Prizes!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Happy Sunday Dolls!  Another new Professional TB Event starts tomorrow, along with a bright new week, bringing us closer to the holidays, the new year, and our hopes for a better 2021. You know how the event goes.
Professional TB Event
Starts Monday, December 7th @ 5am Eastern
Ends Thursday, December 10th @ 10pm Eastern
600 points wins a TB Prize with other prizes along the way.

So Ho Ho Ho (to get you in the Holiday Spirit) let's get some spirit in here, and get the thread open.
Kalinda, We need you!

Gee thanks, and you brought Kim!  Have a great week Dolls, let's have fun!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Goodluck guys for an amazing weekday Event filled with good picks!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Wishing everyone the best of picks✨💖
  • krissyGkrissyG Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Good luck my dollies!! 🎁🎁🎁
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Have a good week and good luck 😘🎁🎁
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I didn’t know Simon play SYS too. 😂 

I am joking. Yes. Joking. But excited for the storyline this week. Sounds like the time I had to hunt down a Belle figurine for my niece bday but it was Belle in her blue dress which is so much harder to come by than Belle in the yellow dress. 
    IOS Player 
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Good luck everyone for the week 💖💖
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited December 2020
    the fact that i literally forgot to open my game today and its already after 12 must say something LMAO keep up the good work you're doing GLU and the game will probably be deleted soon 🤡💀
    but good luck everyone with their boxes! ✨
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    eligur said:
    the fact that i literally forgot to open my game today and its already after 12 must say something LMAO keep up the good work you're doing GLU and the game will probably be deleted soon 🤡💀
    but good luck everyone with their boxes! ✨
    they didnt like the statement i made🥲

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I opened my second game and got the new storyline, but my main game doesn't have it. I didn't get the Chad and Crystal one on there either. Whatever this "special prize" is, I've missed out on two now. 

@KalindaKing is there a reason I'm not getting new storylines on my main game??

Also, lol at the names. Glu could at least try being original...Glamazon and eLake 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🤣

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    Another issue..I'm full of complaints lol... I'm going everywhere (just in Cali so far) tapping to get extra energy and none of the little things had energy. I only got cash. Is this normal? I've always got energy from at least one or two things in every location in Cali.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I think it's really unfair that some of us dolls have not met the "criteria" for 2 quest this update already? And if what I saw from what we're not supposed to talk about the reward for this new doll quest is cute and we have to miss out on that too? I'm so angry, glu really has me close to quitting with this plus the new sys and lots of other issues! 
    I have no words...

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    I’ve had this in my palettes for ages and alway miss it so glad to finally pick it 🥰
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Yaaay✨ Off to a great start 😊

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    brom617 said:
    I think it's really unfair that some of us dolls have not met the "criteria" for 2 quest this update already? And if what I saw from what we're not supposed to talk about the reward for this new doll quest is cute and we have to miss out on that too? I'm so angry, glu really has me close to quitting with this plus the new sys and lots of other issues! 
    Not to mention the GB items that go with the storyline...makes no sense to only give to some people 
    brom617 said:
    Not to mention the GB items that go with the storyline...makes no sense to only give to some people 
    There are GB items too? 🤬
    Everyone should get the GB items...I mean they're GB items we chase as usual. But they go with this storyline. So they'll still be available but lack the magic of matching the storyline...
    @Kween_of_the_Kastle oh I see what you mean. Thanks for explaining. 
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Did anyone else have trouble after finishing the event in San Diego's So Chic? I completed the appearance, but whenever I talk to Mia now, it takes me inside an empty store. 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
    @LaneLane I'm guessing we need to wait for tomorrow or a call. Simon said next one will be at mall in Dubai
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Omg I was so absentminded I accidentally started a 3 hr party instead of reality show... FOR THE SECOND TIME🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤡🤡🤡
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I never even get kstars in my palettes, let alone pick them 😭😭🤩
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Royaltyy said:
    Omg I was so absentminded I accidentally started a 3 hr party instead of reality show... FOR THE SECOND TIME🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤡🤡🤡
    At the beginning of the party event I started an 8hr reality show. I feel you
  • CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I picked cash in my first box🙃 why do they even have cash as a prize in the boxes? 
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I opened my second game and got the new storyline, but my main game doesn't have it. I didn't get the Chad and Crystal one on there either. Whatever this "special prize" is, I've missed out on two now. 

@KalindaKing is there a reason I'm not getting new storylines on my main game??

Also, lol at the names. Glu could at least try being original...Glamazon and eLake 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🤣

I don't have it either. Wtf is happening?
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Off to a good start 🥰

• hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    brom617 said:
    Yeah I didn’t get either of the quests ☹️☹️
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I don’t have any storyline left to do and I wasn’t selected for the quests, this is so unfair and I’m bored 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Liv_SLiv_S Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    🥲
  • lanareina23lanareina23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

🥴🥴