🗳️🔥🧊 SYS - 12/3/20 - Fire & Ice - 🔥🧊

Comments

• RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    i got 10th place and collected my prizes and got the animation saying i was leveling up. a few hours later i'm suddenly 11th place which does not level up. so.... anyone know if that means I won't be leveling up?
    Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    But my last fake vote look was a 39... right 😒 I collected my prizes as it finished me @ 11th but I actually finished 10th. No crown for me, haven’t won a TS prize in weeks but it’s fine I’m fine 😭 just a wasted extra ticket. 

• dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Okay I wrote support but still no answer...
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas I did not receive the 1st place prizes after the votes came in superlate...
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Players need to collect their true awards. 
    iOS user! 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Had a horrible earnable tb box palette, I didn’t bother to screenshot it, but I picked 5 black dyes and I didn’t even get them added to my game, I’m quite disappointed that I basically got nothing in the box. 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I was 5th place the whole event, with 4 crazy ticket buyers. Now in the end, I was 12th! This is so crazy and so not fun anymore!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    I was 5th place the whole event, with 4 crazy ticket buyers. Now in the end, I was 12th! This is so crazy and so not fun anymore!
    This is exactly what I have been suffering for weeks! There were always a few crazy ticket buyers from the beginning but I kept my position where I can get 1 TS item until the very last minute. But in the end people just decide to submit some extras and I always end up 10th at best. It's just so frustrating, everytime I see that happens I want to eat my phone
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

All my looks from this weekend SYS. I came 13th with an average score of 47,7 (my first TS closed with almost 2000 vorrà). I've surrended myself there's no more place for free players in this game, so I'm just playing for fun (and actually happy not to have leveled up) 
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Ended up submitting 13 look because I didn’t what to level up I wish I submitted 12 to level down but I wasn’t thinking when I did it, I hate this new TS

@elettrahere I knew it was you 💙💙
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

🤡
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts

Levelling down again so I can win the cash handheld TS next SYS because that’s all I want 💵 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I hate sys so much now. I came in 10th on my main game and got a silver box. It's bull 💩 to get score between 48-53 all weekend for this. Dyes shouldn't even be an option! The dress!!😭

On my second game I had 46 and 48, the rest were 54+ and even a 60. I came in 12th and got this crap. I overslept and missed a ticket yesterday, but forgot and used one of my Simon tickets.🙄🙄 Shoes should go in the bronze boxes. Again, no dye and ONE diamond?! At least make it a few.

I'm at the point where I dread playing sys every single day. It's exhausting. It's pathetic when we can't win items. Sorry for being so blah, but I'm just tired of this game. However, thanks to my obsession with it and fomo, I won't quit just yet.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I didn’t submit my last ticket. And I got in 16th and didn’t level down 🥲 
    my pick is item , but I never gonna use it 🤷🏼‍♀️

iOS player 

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm just getting caught up with the forum since I was busy cooking earlier and all that. I had really good scores and forgot about my last look not getting votes until I checked the forum and read what happened to everyone else. I ended up collecting my silver box cause I'm tired of glitches.This is ridiculous.

I'm not being cocky, but this deserved better than 35. So, joke looks can pull 59 and 60, but on theme looks get half of that?! How did I go from high 40s and 50s to this?! Votes are rigged af! Actually this same dress got two 60s earlier in the game.🤣🤣 

@KalindaKing Hopefully, we can get some answers about this tomorrow. I could understand if it was just me and maybe one person, but it's many people who didn't get a scores until wayyy after SYS was finished. The votes were not real and we lost out on items. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Final two looks and my silver box pick plus the present I just picked in my daily, just need the hair accessory now.

Final placing, ended up with 550ish points so didn’t make the eyes but don’t mind. Had a pretty calm group no really excessive buyers, just lots of well styled dolls.

Silver box very happy with my pick 😃

I play on iOS
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @Lia888 awww I was watching your looks throughout the event you were absolutely killing it doll!!! too bad our group was batsh*t crazy, if SYS was normal we would’ve definitely both been in top 5🥺
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Came in second place behind a tb, really love the light blue blush 

Android
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Glad to see the bug being fixed and glad to share 3rd place with @AguadeCoco! Woohoo, congrats! 💙❄️

I was so happy to see that we manage to share 3rd place @thesweetone! Congrats as well!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I’m just here to beg glu to bring back old SYS. This doesn’t work at all with all ticket buyers. Impossible to get top 3 even, every time. I ended up 8th place with all my scores being 50’s except one that was high 40’s. And I didn’t submit my last ticket because I couldn’t catch up anyways (and the crystal was not that important to ruin my sleep over.) 

Please listen to your players feedback and stop being greedy for money 🤗
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Hey I’m just curious, but did you get this score after a 60? I keep seeing that happen. Proves even more that votes are fixed. 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I’ve logged into my game and now instead of being in the 10 place (and collecting prizes (silver TB box) already) i am placed in 12th place...like what the heck?
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I used my free ticket to get into second place. My votes weren't counted so as a result I came in 6th 🤡

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I came 14th and picked this not so great hair but at least it’s out of the way. 1st place doll was nearing 1900 and 7th was just over 1000 🙃 imagine spending that much money, silly ! My average was pretty good and overall I enjoyed this sys theme, it’s just a shame it had to paired with this mess of a sys system. Also it was lovely to be in the same group as @gicela 😊 we did our best and your looks were gorgeous !

Lowest, highest, favourite 🧊🔥

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I’m so confused, I got high 40s and low 50s until sunday. Same looks/same styles got me high 30s and low 40s? However, I came 10th and leveled up to Silver III 😞

Got this skirt in my silver box:

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I skipped my last two tickets again in order to stay on the same level and I ended in 16th place. I collected my prize and the next time I opened my game it said I finished in 17th place. Half an hour later I opened my game again and I was in 18th place and when I opened my game this morning it says I finished in 20th place 😑 was there a glitch I don't know about?

Edit: just read some looks took forever to get votes
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    I skipped my last ticket and I was in the 11th place so I was about to stay in ( Silver 2 ). 
    Then suddenly out of no where a ticket buyer showed up so there were two girls who won the 2nd place and I ended up in 10th place so eventually I leveled up to the next Silver 3. 
     I truly hate that Ticke Buyer, thank you for ruinning my life 💔
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I logged in this morning and was resent all my prizes, including the correct ones I didnt get to collect! I had messaged support and they were a big help! Great way to start the morning- I hope other dolls’ prize issues are solved!!! (✿◠‿◠) 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now