Facebook Players - Transfer Your Game to iOS or Android Now!

2Next

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited December 2020
    That’s such a sucky thing to do. I’m sorry @nine40, @LovelyEmma and Natalie. (Can’t tag you,it tags someone else) 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    That’s such a sucky thing to do. I’m sorry @nine40, @LovelyEmma and Natalie. (Can’t tag you,it tags someone else) 
    Thanks,at the moment i'm praying that i can play it through Bluestacks and that Kalinda answers my messages
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Thanks,at the moment i'm praying that i can play it through Bluestacks and that Kalinda answers my messages
    Hopefully she answers you and you’re able to play through Bluestacks.
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I don’t know if you saw, but @Jabberwooh posted a tutorial in our discord: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU this is the link to join! And to be clear, anyone can join. So forum lurkers, you’re definitely welcome too! 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    yezx said:
    I don’t know if you saw, but @Jabberwooh posted a tutorial in our discord: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU this is the link to join! And to be clear, anyone can join. So forum lurkers, you’re definitely welcome too! 
    Yes! I saw it, i'm also getting help from somenone else, i hope it works out,thank you to everyone, y'all are being really nice 💕
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Finally someone shared the discored link cause I could not find it
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Seems like all the Facebook players i know are having some sort of problem when moving platforms...
    IDK how you Android/iOS peeps do this but i am TIRED and DRAINED... And i literally just woek up!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    I hope everything went well with transferring the games! Glu should've notified their players before the update was live!!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Me, @nataIiekkh, @nine40 and @Vidhi have been contacting Glu Support and @KalindaKing for help us move to a diferent platform and its been more than a day and still nothing..... Come on help us... We are being forced to move platforms, we need help ASAP!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020