🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I feel bad for you, Emma. 😢 
    It just sucks!
    I dont own a phone were i can install KKH on, thats why ive been playing on Facebook!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited December 2020
    So sad that fb players had to find out this news from a forum doll, and not from glu themselves 

edit: was told there is a separate thread about it 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    So sad that fb players had to find out this news from a forum doll, and not from glu themselves 
    to be fair kalinda posted a separate thread about it before Jade posted
    iOS
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Johanaa said:
    Guys it's worth buying the so chic in san Diego to do the new quest?
    No need to buy the store 
    Just click on the store before entering you will find the new gig ( you'll find the + sign I guess ) 
    Thank you for this. They set it up to talk to Miranda then throw you inside making it seem like you have to buy it, i wasn’t even thinking to just click the store to see the event at first 😅 no doubt they set it up that was so people would think they need to buy it 
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    @AliBryant oh sorry didn’t realize, thanks for letting me know!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I want to clarify something about the videos. If you have a video (or more than one) to watch, then the button for short videos will appear. If you have no videos available to watch, then the game won't show you the button for short videos and will take you directly to offers instead. If you don't see a video right away, keep playing for a few minutes and then check again because it may take a few minutes for your game to recognize that videos are available. This applies to watching videos throughout the game, such as the Starshop, daily gift box and Show Your Style.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @KalindaKing please do check your messages. thank you.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    lol if this update has not brought you holiday cheer
    I haven't seen a lot of fashion or fun lately either tbh
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Just saying...
    I want a better organization for the closet. Especially the accessory part of it, a total mess. @KalindaKing
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts

I genuinely feel bad for FB players. That’s upsetting, especially with all the time they’ve put in their games. Smh I’m sorry y’all. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    lol if this update has not brought you holiday cheer
    I haven't seen a lot of fashion or fun lately either tbh
    Depends on if you think fashion that you have no chance of getting is fun☠️
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda for the updates. It is probably not easy to be the messenger so thanks for doing this and bringing our problems to Glu. 
    IOS Player 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    why does it look like she is de@d @ss depressed and crying when im using those eyes tho

• nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    Turns out i have no update,fashion and fun 😬
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Can someone please recreate my doll with the ombre lips, I finally have enough diamonds and I'm not sure if I should buy them or get a dress instead ❤️
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    So basically there will be no way of earning diamonds and no changes to sys as both current systems make glu too much money. I know I keep on about it but I’m genuinely horrified at the three diamond kollections. With no way of earning diamonds the ONLY way to complete them is to spend £250 or $334. On hat is outrageous to me and I’m shocked people aren’t more mad about it. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I started a new game on my new phone I just got and I’m so happy I just got my most favourite eyes in the game😍
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Emma58 said:

Can someone please recreate my doll with the ombre lips, I finally have enough diamonds and I'm not sure if I should buy them or get a dress instead ❤️

i don’t think i have those eyes, but here is my attempt! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    @imazora thank you ❤️