šŸŽ†ā˜ƒļøv11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ā„ļøā˜ƒļøšŸ‘—

Comments

• RagsToRichesRagsToRiches Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    hey uhhhh did anyone ever get the newsletter ?
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Kalinda you are so lovely but what is the point of a messenger who never has any messages?
    she does answer. and she is very nice and lovely indeed. she answered all of my questions and we had a nice quick chat. she only talks about everything glu tells her to say
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    The shut down of the Facebook game should be a warning to all of us to stop spending real money on this game because one day it will end. I personally will stop, especially that our complaints are never being heard and no actions taken.
    of course it will end. everything ends. and there were even rumours that it would end this summer(not sure when the contract was renewed?). so whenever it ends again, there might be no renewal
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @Ohemilie that is but one aspect of her position. And your post comes off like a snarky poke at our direct Ā Glu LiaIson. Ā There is no reason for that. Ā Shady little snaps like that serve no purpose. You should never belittle another persons job.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I love both of my dolls so muchšŸ’œšŸ–¤
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Iā€™m not belittling her job, I think Kalinda is lovely. Sheā€™s always been so helpful and amazing when Iā€™ve messaged her and I appreciate it must be so hard to be faced with the negativity yet not be able to address it. My comment was supposed to be jokey about how we never get any update on the stuff weā€™re desperate for yet the second a glitch impacts on glu, itā€™s fixed ASAP. Itā€™s also unfair that as the pr and social media manager Kalinda isnā€™t given more info to tell us; by now glu developers know if they are changing sys or introducing new ways to earn diamonds in the new update so itā€™s pretty mean to see the amount of people asking and not give Kalinda any news.Ā 

iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
    edited December 2020
    ok, Iā€™m sorry if Ā I jumped in needlessly, but I analyzed that comment in. My mind and asked if it was adding or addressed directly anything about the forum or the game,it did not.Ā 
    Then the tipping point, even if it wasnā€™t meant harshly (and knowing you from postings here, I didnā€™t feel it was coming from a harsh place, however others see a comment like that and they think itā€™s cool so they offer up a shot. And things snowball.Ā 
    Ā 
    Again, Iā€™m sorry for any harshness, I just think while we can agree or disagree about things in the game, it should never get personal. Ā And my comment was at the situation, not the poster. Ā 
    And if I offended you @Ohemilie I do apologize. Ā My biker was showing. Ā  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    @KalindaKing Can you please answer and help me? I'm trying to switch to Android and the game can't find my newest saving, i'm sorry if i'm so direct, but i'm desperate as i'm losing too much stuff now, and no one is able to help me.Ā 
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalieĀ 

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Oh God, These weekday SYS are really stressful! Honestly the throwback SYS during weekdays were really chill and Iā€™m pretty sure most if not all of us are too busy during the weekdays to play SYS. Plz bring back the old throwback SYS āœØ
    @KalindaKing Can you please answer and help me? I'm trying to switch to Android and the game can't find my newest saving, i'm sorry if i'm so direct, but i'm desperate as i'm losing too much stuff now, and no one is able to help me.Ā 
    I had read that make a facial change, (perhaps a different nose, or eyes) it sometimes triggers a save. Ā Can you go back to the okā€™d game, change a facial feature then walk around. Donā€™t do anything important, like buy a wedding gown or get married - just walk around, change clothes if you want. Go to a new location, do unimportant things that are just filling space , and hopefully putting that new save out there. Then Iā€™d go back to the new device, and try again. Are you a switching FB player? If not, if itā€™s Android or ios, d]Samsung smart switch can possibly help.Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    @kokokokonut Iā€™m sleep deprived and probably didnā€™t word myself right! I think youā€™re amazing so itā€™s all good xx
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    It's sad that Glu is shutting down the game for Facebook players. Not everyone has money to go out and buy a phone or tablet. Many players are kids 18 and under, who rely on their parents. Especially with Covid going on and many people out of a job, myself included, it makes it even harder. Then, it's around Christmas time where people are saving and trying to do their best since it's stressful anyhow.Ā 

I have an extra phone that I don't use. It's not a magnificent phone, but I played this game on it for a while. I'm going to see if it's really costly to ship things overseas.Ā 

@Natalie_kkh @LovelyEmma I'm sorry Glu is so horrible and did this to y'all and other fb players. It's definitely not right at all.Ā 
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @BeckyWithTheGoodHair thanks for the info! I've been able to complete a few surveys for a total of about 40 stars which is nice, but for every survey I complete I'm either disqualified or end up with a broken link 15 times, so the return on time investment is super low. That being said, I can see where it's definitely better than nothing if you have the time and can be patient enough!
    I had read that make a facial change, (perhaps a different nose, or eyes) it sometimes triggers a save. Ā Can you go back to the okā€™d game, change a facial feature then walk around. Donā€™t do anything important, like buy a wedding gown or get married - just walk around, change clothes if you want. Go to a new location, do unimportant things that are just filling space , and hopefully putting that new save out there. Then Iā€™d go back to the new device, and try again. Are you a switching FB player? If not, if itā€™s Android or ios, d]Samsung smart switch can possibly help.Ā 
    Thanks! I am trying to switch fb to android, but the facial change didn't work. It says that my last saving was like 5 months ago :pensive:
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalieĀ 

It's sad that Glu is shutting down the game for Facebook players. Not everyone has money to go out and buy a phone or tablet. Many players are kids 18 and under, who rely on their parents. Especially with Covid going on and many people out of a job, myself included, it makes it even harder. Then, it's around Christmas time where people are saving and trying to do their best since it's stressful anyhow.Ā 

I have an extra phone that I don't use. It's not a magnificent phone, but I played this game on it for a while. I'm going to see if it's really costly to ship things overseas.Ā 

@Natalie_kkh @LovelyEmma I'm sorry Glu is so horrible and did this to y'all and other fb players. It's definitely not right at all.Ā 
    Thank you so much for your kind words. If you're doing what i'm thinking, please don't, this game it's not worth it, and i do have a phone, it's old but i could play it. I just don't trust the saving system, that's my biggest issue, and at the moment we're trying to switch through a android emulatorĀ 

• BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    @lalana I know the feeling! Have also had multiple times where I know I'm 90%+ through a survey and it will all of a sudden say "sorry, you're not the right fit" and I have definitely been frustrated! I've also noticed that some days are better than others in terms of the rewards available/how many times you get booted so you might have better luck on other days/times too. Really wish they would have a description of what the survey is about though so that we could select things that actually apply to qualify a lot quicker!
    Has anyone gotten the 12 days of Christmas gift for today yet? Last thing I got was the white fur stole/bolero/wrap thingĀ 
    1 (agree) yes
    2 (lol) no
  • RagsToRichesRagsToRiches Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Has anyone gotten the 12 days of Christmas gift for today yet? Last thing I got was the white fur stole/bolero/wrap thingĀ 
    1 (agree) yes
    2 (lol) no
    I think we donā€™t receive a gift today. The little drop down notification in game has specific dates listed :)
    1 (agree) yes
    2 (lol) no
    I think we donā€™t receive a gift today. The little drop down notification in game has specific dates listed :)
    Omg thank you! I thought my game was glitching out or something but now I remember we only get them around the weekends! Can stop opening the game constantly now šŸ˜‚
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can you tell the team about this hair glitch?

šŸŒ¼

ā €ā €ā €ā €ā € ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €
    Daily player on iOS!Ā ā™”
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

I had the same reaction as my pomeranian towards the fact raul will be in the new storyline tomorrow.
    ios dollĀ since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 šŸ¤ šŸ’•
    āœØadd me on fb:Ā https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsĀ āœØ
    ā†ŖļøŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    I'm so tired bro, i don't think i even want to keep trying because no one answers me and i keep missing stuff. I want to cry