Options

Holiday Hunt Part 2

lumacometelumacomete Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
So I’m looking for that doll... and I did the appereance at So Chic in San Diego, then I got a phone call but I kind of skipped it and missed what the lady said. And I didn’t get a goal which told me what to do so I don’t know how to continue the mission. Someone who can help me?

Comments

• Options
    jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Nothing else until tomorrow! 
  • Options
    vic_smith12vic_smith12 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I can’t do the San Diego quest. 
    I go to San Diego, talk to Miranda outside - agree to get looking through the boxes and then nothing? There is no appearance? 
  • Options
    AnitatorememberAnitatoremember Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I can’t do the San Diego quest. 
    I go to San Diego, talk to Miranda outside - agree to get looking through the boxes and then nothing? There is no appearance? 
    You need to enter the shop without talking to Miranda. 
  • Options
    AnitatorememberAnitatoremember Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    So I’m looking for that doll... and I did the appereance at So Chic in San Diego, then I got a phone call but I kind of skipped it and missed what the lady said. And I didn’t get a goal which told me what to do so I don’t know how to continue the mission. Someone who can help me?
    You need to go to Dubai I think. To the mall. Then I got the call and skipped it and I dont know what is next. 
  • Options
    brittanyxo41brittanyxo41 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    You need to go to Dubai I think. To the mall. Then I got the call and skipped it and I dont know what is next. 
    After you complete the mall appearance at Dubai, you’ll get a call from Raul Ferraro and he gives you a popglam shoot in Brazil while he looks for a doll for you