🎆☃️v11.6 Update - Bringing Holiday Cheer & Fashion & Fun! ❄️☃️👗

Comments

• doylekatiedoylekatie Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I don’t know if this will help any Facebook users who have switched over but when I switched iPhones, some of my stuff wasn’t showing up so I hit the “restore special purchases” button under the Kstar shop and it brought some of my stuff back and I jumped a few levels and got my celebrity perks back. 
    I don’t know if this works for everyone or not but I’m a risk taker so I just hit it one day to see what it would do and I wasn’t disappointed. 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Basak said:

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can you tell the team about this hair glitch?
    We want to try to fix this hair! When/how was it released in the game?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Basak said:

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can you tell the team about this hair glitch?
    We want to try to fix this hair! When/how was it released in the game?
    10/16/2020, kims birthday weekend earnables!
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    @thatgalbia @KalindaKing I think it was the GB items that weekend! Not the earnables! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Found it. Thank you! We'll look into it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @jessDW omg i didn’t even realize i typed earnables... i knew it was the GB LOL. Thank you so much for correcting me!
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    we love you @KalindaKing, thank you for everything you do for us, i can imagine you’re stressed a lot of the time & we don’t mean to whine at you💗
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Are anyone else’s videos not working for anything?... unlocking stuff, k-stars, energy boost (it doesn’t play a video but it still works), etc. 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    So did males not get a free holiday box or is it because I just now opened that game and I missed it?
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    is it just me, or have i not been getting the new storylines with this update? do i have to be a certain level in the game to get them? 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @watermelonsugarhigh Kalinda mentioned that only some dolls got the new storylines and it will be coming later for others, which makes no sense since the current one is holiday related. Sorry to hear you didn't get them, but I don't think you've done anything wrong. Just unlucky 🙁
    lalana said:
    @watermelonsugarhigh Kalinda mentioned that only some dolls got the new storylines and it will be coming later for others, which makes no sense since the current one is holiday related. Sorry to hear you didn't get them, but I don't think you've done anything wrong. Just unlucky 🙁
    aww it sucks that not everyone is getting them. i'm glad i'm not alone in this. hope it comes out for everyone soon. thank you!
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    is it just me, or have i not been getting the new storylines with this update? do i have to be a certain level in the game to get them? 
    the support people were very nice for the past 3 days (because thats how long it took me to get an answer lmao) but its just sad that its being released at different times meh

@eligur
    thank you! because i heard they were testing out a new format, i understand why it's being released to randomly selected users at different times. i wish i got the new quests too!
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @ashleydianem I believe so. I was so shocked when I saw the girl dolls get 1 free box, I even thought it was the 1st gift of 12 days of kristmas ( bc thats how stingy Glu is) 🤡
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @malakk15 you didn’t get a free box either?
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Glad you transferred your game successfully @LovelyEmma! :)
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Glad you transferred your game successfully @LovelyEmma! :)
    Well besides me losing my 25 tickets, all my Dyes and 97 Diamonds, everything went well!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ane05ane05 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts

So I just spun this collection. First spin was the dye, second the collection 🥰 go to try it on in my closet and...
    ????? Why is it purple????