🗳️🧸SYS - 12/10/20 - Theme - Slumber Party - Get those Jammies on!🍪🥱🧸

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @greeneyeddove437 i think it's going to be reality
    iOS
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I really love the TS items, but sad most of us probably stand no chance at winning them 😓 good luck to everyone though 💖
  • pastelsandflowerspastelsandflowers Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I’m fed up 
  • audriebarbieaudriebarbie Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Does anyone on ios plan on submitting the stuffed bear handheld? I’ve been wanting it for months now...
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @soundspretty I wish I could hit “LOL” and “Agree”
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Does anyone on ios plan on submitting the stuffed bear handheld? I’ve been wanting it for months now...
    I will probably be submitting it with most of my looks! I’m IOS
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    I’m pretty sure I suggested a pj theme with a zzz aura and sleep mask hair accessory in the suggestion thread so now I’m so sad that I probably won’t get it all, I purposely dropped to silver I to try and have a better chance for this one but that means not even having a chance for the hair.... I just really feel like giving up on this game

I really hope you get the things you suggested❤️
  • LisannastraussLisannastrauss Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I am more excited in weekend event than this sys lol. Whats the point of styling on theme if you only get 40 below points. Try wearing the NYE overrated dress here, for sure its a big hit. 🤭✌️
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    Finally the top and leggings sets from boxes will have their time! 🤩
    Catch me on this VB with all versions, I’m ready!! >:)
    🌸✨🌼
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    I lost all the excitement towards SYS. That’s it.
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Those beautiful Trendsetter items, I’m hurt by this, I love all of them so much but I don’t stand a chance to get them💔💔💔
    Edit: Unless you spend real money, I might do that
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    edited December 2020
    What I hope for is if this sys format stays the players will end up filtering through this style level funnel. The gold 5,4,3 levels will be full of ticket buyers while the gold 1 or 2 won't. So the people in the highest level will constantly battle each other while the rest of us will have calmer groups.
    I remember a lot of people suggesting to move ticket buyers to a different group and that is exactly what this format is doing. Just takes time to see if the actual filter will work the way one could hope it will.

Edit: I'm not sure if this was already said. Haven't been around for a month.