šŸ—³ļøšŸ§øSYS - 12/10/20 - Theme - Slumber Party - Get those Jammies on!šŸŖšŸ„±šŸ§ø

Comments

• PhotogMusePhotogMuse Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    milrist said:
    What I hope for is if this sys format stays the players will end up filtering through this style level funnel. The gold 5,4,3 levels will be full of ticket buyers while the gold 1 or 2 won't. So the people in the highest level will constantly battle each other while the rest of us will have calmer groups.
    I remember a lot of people suggesting to move ticket buyers to a different group and that is exactly what this format is doing. Just takes time to see if the actual filter will work the way one could hope it will.

Edit: I'm not sure if this was already said. Haven't been around for a month.
    There is only one level in Gold, and even though it is full of TBs, every SYS only the top 3rd stay in gold and the bottom 20 players get levelled down to Silver III.Ā  Unless you are in Bronze (where the top 2 prizes aren't included for anyone) there will always be TBs in your group.Ā Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    absolutely nothing is personal here. @kokokokonut Ā iā€™m sorry the negativity and complaints have to assume the threads you create (where else would we post them?) but unless the system is changed there is simply nothing else to expect. i think that has been clear for weeks now. youā€™re the community moderator whether the feedback the players give is positive or negative and itā€™s just unrealistic to think (at this point) that there will be much, if any, positivity. do you like the new sys? do you have positive feelings about it? are you enjoying it? nevertheless, thank you for creating threads for us to complain in. you rock šŸ˜Š

Itā€™s not my thread. My complaint is with no comment snarky graphics, when they Ā overshadow actual conversation. Ā 2 minutes after someone contributes constructively, calling the forum dead is disrespectful of that poster. Ā If you really want to know my thoughts, send me a message. Ā You can post negatively about the game, without diminishing anotherā€™s contributions. You can constructively post in a negative manor. Ā But any post, had I posted those looks, that the forum was dead, would have made me stand up and say ā€œwhat am I chopped liver?ā€
    there is a lot of snarkey graphics with no comment. Ā Post your coffin, but Ā  Explain what got you to that point. Ā  That is constructive. Ā  Ā  And if another doll posts something without posting the game is dead, donā€™t act like they are invisible. Ā I get messages from members saying they would have posted but they steer clear of conflict. Ā If Iā€™m wrong to say a thread thatā€™s cold for 2 minutes isnā€™t dead, then color me wrong. Ā Iā€™ll be in good company. Ā 

If you want to talk more about anything, message me with your concerns. Ā  <3 (canā€™t help the heart. Ā Iā€™m a very cheerful person. And I really care)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Can someone share the Discord link šŸ‘€
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited December 2020
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited December 2020
    So bronze doesn't even get the damn dress šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¬
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Iā€™m so disappointed for this whole sys system that I donā€™t even know what to say..I donā€™t even want to play game anymore šŸ˜’ also I barely here in forum..not sure how long Iā€™m gonna be playing if Glu not gonna change sys back.Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    not too excited about this one tbh.Ā  :# i don't have a lot of pajama outfits, so i'm definitely gonna be in the bottom.
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socialsĀ https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkhĀ 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Hereā€™s some stuff I threw on that Iā€™ll try this weekend! Am leveling down this weekend to be in silver 2 this weekend.Ā 

• MaddieFlowersMaddieFlowers Registered Users, Member 38 Posts

@Rikk prize distribution. Itā€™s still only first place gets the dress ā˜¹ļøā˜¹ļø
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    not too excited about this one tbh.Ā  :# i don't have a lot of pajama outfits, so i'm definitely gonna be in the bottom.
    doesnt matter if i have any pjs or stuff to wear, will still be at the bottom because of TBs LMAO
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Does anyone have the prize distribution in silver 1 that can share it with me?
    iOS player šŸŒø
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar šŸ™ˆ
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture donā€™t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @lalana ohhhh at first I thought Kim was talking about the face masks for covid and was confused šŸ˜‚