🗳️🧸SYS - 12/10/20 - Theme - Slumber Party - Get those Jammies on!🍪🥱🧸

Comments

• claranaxclaranax Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    nasialena said:
    I don’t understand why some of you want to level down I’m currently silver II my scores have been around 45 and I’m currently 13 so ......
    well, you basically answered your own question 🤣 maybe if you leveled down to bronze you wouldn’t be 13. but yes i agree, this system is a disgrace wether ur bronze or gold.
    ios player ✨ level 30+
    english is not my language lol 🇧🇷
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2020
    SugarK said:
    My scores are still significantly lower. I will not reach the last earnable again this event. This is the 3rd time in the new format and that only happened to me once in all the previous SYS 🤔
    I ended up being 9 points short for the earnable. My scores were never this low in the old SYS, even my flop looks scored better than I'm doing now. There are a lot of beautiful dolls on my list who are in the same situation. The top dolls in my group are all wearing the same dress/have the same handheld. Honestly, what's happening is so transparent it's laughable. 
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    TIAclaranax said:
    Is there only 1 gold level? Or does gold have 3 levels aswell? TIA
    only one gold level 😣
    Damn... they should make more so all the TB’s end up in gold! I’m scared to move up to Silver II now😭
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Let me know why I had an actual nightmare where I had a TB with 10,000 points in the first 3 minutes?
    Also, I submitted my last tickets and they still havent gotten votes- is this going to be a repeat of the Fire and Ice sys? :/ 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @Stefani_H I think the logic is the more aggressive people who buy ticket after ticket every weekend, will all be at the higher levels now. Where as the lower levels probably have less consistent ticket buyers. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Adriana_CoutoAdriana_Couto Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    edited December 2020
    ):
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    evilhag said:
    @Stefani_H I think the logic is the more aggressive people who buy ticket after ticket every weekend, will all be at the higher levels now. Where as the lower levels probably have less consistent ticket buyers. 
    I know, I was just talking about my experience with this new SYS system. I just don't want to give myself a headache trying to level up or down because no matter what level I'm in, there's still TB everytime.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Here’s some inspo, I’m still really sad about everything, but I love this theme!🎉
    iOS user! 
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    They have to add more gold levels asap!
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I feel like a ton of people will still quit if they add more levels. There are TBs in every single tier, and I’m pretty sure some of them are bots as well. I can’t get a single TS item in Silver 2, even when the voting system decides to let me score well. For example, here was my box today:

Please goodness don’t add more levels with more prizes no one can get. Just put the old system back. We’re tired of being slapped in the face every week.
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @suziq24 yeahhh go with 50 shades 😍
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    does anyone know why my look didn’t get any votes 

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    AriDoll said:
    Here’s some inspo, I’m still really sad about everything, but I love this theme!🎉
    @AriDoll where is your pajamas of the first 4 images from? thank you, all yours looks are stunning🥰
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    saaruuh said:

There appears to be a glitch with the SYS now😓 
    edited December 2020
    saaruuh said:

There appears to be a glitch with the SYS now😓 
    Great just great there goes my ticket and we know I won’t be getting it back 😭 

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    some looks I may submit... don’t know if the holiday themed ones will do well tho 😓😓

Platform: iOS
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @saaruuh your votes will come in eventually, just don’t claim your prizes yet!
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    @saaruuh your votes will come in eventually, just don’t claim your prizes yet!
    Sadly it’s too late for that 💀😂😂
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    @viola thank you!!✨ I believe these are from the daily Christmas gift boxes..! I’ve had them for a while and can’t find them in the encyclopedia...! I think I got them last year. 
    iOS user! 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

SYS vs reality. I am probably going to do all those white dresses with robes first then maybe some cute sweaters over pants combo. 
    IOS Player 
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

I’m going all the way in on this theme...

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

Here are some of my looks. I did it even though I'm not excited about the sys. Earnables are mehhhh and ts items are only for ticket buyers lol

🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    sarahlee said:

Here are some of my looks. I did it even though I'm not excited about the sys. Earnables are mehhhh and ts items are only for ticket buyers lol

Your looks are beautiful as is your doll 😍 how do you do your collages ? There so neat! I’ve tried using pic collage but It doesn’t look as good as yours. Apologies for being old person with no clue...
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I'm over this sys stuff ! that and the fact they keep putting poc hair styles in diamond collections 
    ^^ This. This is not getting NEARLY enough attention and outrage by most forum members. I encourage everyone to think on this and speak up in support of our POC players ♥️♥️♥️
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    okay im finally in silver after missing about a month of SYS, cant wait to get the pink robe!! *fingers crossed*
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    @suziq24 Thank you so much ❤️ I use Layout to make collages
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇