🎥 KK:H Weekend Event 12/11/20 - Keep The Cameras Rolling

Comments

• mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts

Lovely 😍

I want to chase all of them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• KKHBrookeKKHBrooke Registered Users 23 Posts
    Loving both the gift box items and earnables. The earnables will come in handy with the SYS this weekend. 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    oh nooooo I think i need the gloves 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @BooskiBabii omg happy birthday! 🎊🎁🎈 have a great day
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I love the gift box items. Does the tiara have a glow to it?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

Love it! We don't have new Kollection this weekend? 🤔 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

Its would be great that the earnables will be useful for the upcoming sys if our scores actually mattered anymore. Still it's good to see Glu got a calendar lol. The cookies are cute

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    i was literally thinking yesterday about how it's been a while since we had a reality show event 🤩 yay!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing please help me!!! I sent u a PM D:
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Happy Birthday @BooskiBabii 🎉🎂
  • Carlotta_VandenburgCarlotta_Vandenburg Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Why does everyone like reality show weekends? What’s different than doing all reality shows on a professional weekend? Still learning, sorry for all the questions.

Hi and Welcome. :) Reality shows are easier to complete, because if you have the bonus Star filled in to begin, it takes only 18 or 19 energy in the Bel Air Mansion.  You would tap your 4 guests, and a 2 energy icon by the door to the yard, and boom you've done a 3 hours. 
    3 hours Parties take 36 Energy in BelAir, Dates are expensive and you really can't easily pick your time.  I think that's about it.

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    Dolls I love you.  Everything is fine, I was very tied up yesterday, and all night, and this morning I just couldn't pull it together.  <3  You know  one beautiful Sunday I was driving to take Putey lunch, he had a pt job at a puter place.  I'm singing my heart out,  I think it was Annie Lennox, Eurythmics. Would I lie to you?  (that was my radio theme song loooooooong intro to talk over, and it really fit me)  so I've got my windows up, my ac on, (i can't sing I swear I can't sing ergo the windows on such a beautiful day) I even had my moonroof closed  This chick is driving in FRONT of me.  She see's me in the rear view and gestures wildly.  Then she stops her car, gets out (i've stopped now) and she yells at me to stop singing and drive.  I pointed out I was behind her, and she said watching me bob and sing in her rear view "really P********es" her off.  I said I hoped the rest of her day was better, and she told me to go **** myself.   I was upset for a little bit, but I shook it off and was singing my heart out again as I pulled into the parking lot to take my hunny some lunch.

Ok, long story.  the point?  Just a speed bump. 
    Hey, suppose I make a really really Koko thread for Mondays...SYS!   Now, let's please focus on the Reality Event?  We're all going to have fun, and hopefully love love love the prizes.  :)

https://youtu.be/wpSE9WF8Tjg
    wow @kokokokonut 😍 !! I wish I had your confidence to sing in the car but I’m too shyyy and could never haha. please don’t let that Karen get to you lol she’s so weird like who does that!! she has nothing better to do so she’s trying to make others feel bad 😒
    I hope your day will be filled with joy and good songs to jam to 💜💜💜
    iOS player
  • xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    😊 I’m so glad that we have a reality show weekend it’s been so long since we’ve had one
    AmyMimi said:
    Celebrating with my birthday twin today @BooskiBabii 🎉🥳 I hope you also have a lovely birthday and wishing you well ! 💕😊

happy birthday @AmyMimi & @BooskiBabii 😍😍 wishing you both a wonderful day 💕💕
    iOS player
    @KalindaKing thank you queen for sharing the spoilers 😍😍😍
    iOS player
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I love all the items and I can't believe the earnables are timed perfectly with this weekend's SYS! 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @BooskiBabii happy birthday!!🎂🎈🎉
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love the handheld and the gb 😍😍😍😍😩
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Carlotta_VandenburgCarlotta_Vandenburg Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Why does everyone like reality show weekends? What’s different than doing all reality shows on a professional weekend? Still learning, sorry for all the questions.

Hi and Welcome. :) Reality shows are easier to complete, because if you have the bonus Star filled in to begin, it takes only 18 or 19 energy in the Bel Air Mansion.  You would tap your 4 guests, and a 2 energy icon by the door to the yard, and boom you've done a 3 hours. 
    3 hours Parties take 36 Energy in BelAir, Dates are expensive and you really can't easily pick your time.  I think that's about it.

Thank you kindly for the welcome. I have been a lurker for a little while before my first post. I always love your energy you put into all the posts. I also very much look forward to all the sneak peeks of what’s to come. My closet is pretty limited so My doll loves everything.
    I see what you mean by requiring less energy to finish if you can get the extra star by opening the event boxes. I do have one question though. Do you have to have all 4 items to get the extra star?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Not super into pajamas for earnable clothes but at least they'll be useful for SYS. I spent enough of 2020 in pajamas though so my doll will only be wearing real clothes outside of this weekend. I'm living vicariously through her.
    Platform: Android

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I love the cookie tray! I'll go for the earnable pyjamas in case they are useful for the SYS but I don't really like animal print.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Happy birthday @AmyMimi and @BooskiBabii! Hope you beautiful dolls have a great day 💐🎂❤️
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Everything is sooo beautiful 😍
    I'm ready for this reality tv sleepover partyy!!

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I don’t like earnables at all 🙈 plate is cute, but where I’m gonna use it 😄
    but I want gb gown and tiara. Watch me to get stupid tomorrow and spend all my kstars chasing and not getting it 🥴 but honestly I don’t care about Christmas boxes anymore , sys ruined game for me 🥱
    edit: earnables are the pyjamas? Lol I thought that’s a suit 😂😂
    iOS player 

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Weekend Event earnables match the Weekend SYS? We love to see it👏 
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Oh wow Koko, Im so sorry that driver was so rude to you!!! Jeez take a chill pill girl and just enjoy the ride...
    Hope  you feel better now!
    Big hugs for you xoxo 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I am happy those PJs will likely dye well and I love the milk & cookies. @KalindaKing tell the team thanks for making the events line up so we can actually use them in SYS this time!
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Thank you kindly for the welcome. I have been a lurker for a little while before my first post. I always love your energy you put into all the posts. I also very much look forward to all the sneak peeks of what’s to come. My closet is pretty limited so My doll loves everything.
    I see what you mean by requiring less energy to finish if you can get the extra star by opening the event boxes. I do have one question though. Do you have to have all 4 items to get the extra star?

no, I’m sorry the bonus star refers to the 5 stars we need to finish.   I’ll grab some screenshots brb. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary