🗳️🧸SYS - 12/10/20 - Theme - Slumber Party - Get those Jammies on!🍪🥱🧸

Comments

• suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    @sarahlee thank you 💜
  • CleoKKHCleoKKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I have been looking forward to this theme so much since it was suggested many times on the SYS suggestion thread! I love a casual theme 😄 

I have a feeling votes will be mostly split but I’m excited nonetheless. I also already have this hairstyle and it’s close enough for me to not worry about missing out on the gold prize 😊

Thank you @MarianiPoizen for the reminder that we can use that wine-colored slip dress as another option! I forgot about that one 😊
    Omg where are those eyes from? Your doll looks so good!
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    suziq24 said:

50 shades of grey slumber party ? 

Or shall I go with Sandy from Grease ? 🤪
    Where is that silk dress from pls and is it available for diamonds. It's gorgeous 😍
    @Royaltyy I got it for diamonds In the VB. I can always tag you when I submit. 
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    @suziq24 thanks, are you on iOS or Android? 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Some looks I’ll be trying to at least get the earnables 🤞🏼
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I really wish I could be excited for this event.  :'(
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
    Royaltyy said:
    @suziq24 thanks, are you on iOS or Android? 
    iOS 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited December 2020
    iOS player 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited December 2020
    kkh_kylie said:
    If only everyone refrains from submitting any look, we all get 0 votes, we all get the first TS prize- if only!
    Omg! I wish we all do it!😂
    edit: I just realized that we get TS only then we submit first look 🙈 so that won’t work 😕
    iOS player 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Since I can’t create looks with items I win (I don’t win lol) at least I can share picture before sys ☺️

🥰❤️❤️ we look great 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Anyone else struggling with wanting to quit the game but spent so much money on it that you don’t want to at the same time 😩 

@Francescahill I felt that before I lost my game progress but now that I lost my game I am much more relieved. I am regretting the time I have spent - I could have learned a fourth language. Or improve my german. Or study more and get better grades. Plus if you keep playing, you will keep spending. Even during the strike I have spent for tapjoy offers and I accidentally bought diamonds once. So if you want to quit, just quit and move on. Consider yourself lucky. You might not get back the money and time you have already spent but you will have your time and money to yourself from now on. @AliBryant also felt like tagging you because you mentioned the sunk cost fallacy before I quitted. Here's my perspective.
    Ps: I still have another game I got from my sister but I basically gave up on sys and its storylines are completed. Can't even do weekday events because she has all tb items 🤷‍♀️ So yeah I can say I quit.
    I’ve decided to not quit the game but I’m not going to spend a single penny anymore. I will just continue as a free player with what I already have because I think it’s a easier way to get bored of it and quit it in the near future.
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Me in 6 minutes

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    This will be a fun theme.

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Uhhhh why am I in broze level 3???? I'm supposed to be in Silver 1!!! @KalindaKing is this a thing you can help with?
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I used to get so excited and anxious about SYS events, having timers on my phone ready, planning looks and such. 

I just now came home, logged in and there was 6, 000 (?) Kash just jumping out of nowhere and I'm like... Oh? Did SYS end already and I completely forgot...?

This is kinda funny and sad at the same time. It ended 5 hours ago if I'm correct and I just couldn't be bothered. Didn't submit my remaining tickets and didn't even reach the dress. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited December 2020
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited December 2020
    ☺️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Is this a forum doll?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Can anyone show how's the TS for silver II?
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹