🗳️🧸SYS - 12/10/20 - Theme - Slumber Party - Get those Jammies on!🍪🥱🧸

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @pristineperson I will, anyways good luck!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Made the mistake of seeing what my doll looks like in the TS items. Shouldn't have done it. 
    Platform: Android

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Is this a forum doll?
    We got paired with a couple of forum dolls actually, Fallon looks really familiar and we got paired with @asalaxo and I believe @clarizzo and there’s many familiar faces in our group tbh
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    submited my first look and it tricked me on having 4 tickets again and i submited my second look hoping its a *good* glitch and id get an extra free ticket. but ive been fooled 🥺

• autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    welp. I’ve decided to sit this SYS out completely. It’s just not worth the headache anymore when I have such a slim chance of getting any of the prizes. And tbh, I haven’t really been feeling any of the earnables lately either. I’ll log in to get my 12 Days prizes but that’s it. Truly a shame that I don’t want to play anymore since this game helped me pass a lot of time during the shutdowns this spring/summer.
  • miyajustmemiyajustme Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Is this a forum doll?
    We got paired with a couple of forum dolls actually, Fallon looks really familiar and we got paired with @asalaxo and I believe @clarizzo and there’s many familiar faces in our group tbh
    indeed, i am with y’all! i’ve never been in a group with so many forum dolls omg; i wish u all the best of luck 🙏🏽✨
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

First look!
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
    edited December 2020
    @pristineperson okay. I think Fallon is @fallon, not sure tho.  Good luck @asalaxo and @clarizzo .
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • miyajustmemiyajustme Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

• lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Hi dolls, maybe this is a dumb question, but is it bad to buy tickets for an item you really want if there’s other ticket buyers in the group as well? I really want the robe, but I already know it’s gonna be a battle for it and I feel bad buying tickets as it alienates a lot of the dolls who choose not to pay. I wish we could choose whether or not we are put in a paid group or not so if you wanna pay to fight for the item, you can, but you can also have an honest competition if no one is too crazy about the prizes too. Maybe I’m overthinking it, but please let me know your thoughts
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    saaruuh said:
    does anyone know why my look didn’t get any votes 

I had the same problem, and I didn’t get the rewards that i supposed to get :(
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic this doll is not me 
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
    Lmao I don’t have the clothes for this 🥸
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @fallon oh okay. Sorry lol
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    eligur said:
    submited my first look and it tricked me on having 4 tickets again and i submited my second look hoping its a *good* glitch and id get an extra free ticket. but ive been fooled 🥺

Your doll is stunning! I love this look🤩
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I had only submitted my 1st look and realized I was put in the wrong group- do I wait until kalinda responds to my PM to submit the second? I'm so confused lol someone please help me
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Goodbye gorgeous robe..
    This girl has put out minimum 5 outfits already ( and EVERYTIME I go to TS and click on her, she has a different outfit on)
    I hate this SYStem😤

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    johnn92 said:

I love seeing male dolls on the forum! Your looks are amazing 😍
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    My first look didn’t do too well which I’m a little upset about because I spent stars on the outfit. Any feedback on how to do better? 
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Hi @LindaVB! Its my first time in the same group with a forum doll and its very exciting! Your doll looks great 🖤 My doll’s name is Dahlia btw.

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

• CassidyKKHCassidyKKH Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Is it just me or has the voting sort of changed? I submitted my first and second look and it was almost like the number of votes was updated "live". Usually it stays at 0 for a while, then bumps up to maybe 3 and then the final score. However, now my first look has 45 votes and my second has 8, but it doesn't say that the first one i finished yet. I was voting in the VB and exited it a few times when the looks wouldn't load and every time my score had went up a little bit. Anyone else noticed something like this?