🎥 KK:H Weekend Event 12/11/20 - Keep The Cameras Rolling

Comments

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Oh my God I'm dying whith this week's articles...
    ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    The earnables are cute...don’t really care for the gb
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • hiralhiral Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    The plate of cookies 😍😍
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Love it all! The giftbox items reminds me of  Princess Belle.
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the plate of cookies 😍
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Omigeeez I’m so excited for everything!!! I was so convinced that plate of cookies was beyond my reach. Thank you for making it an earnable! I need to take a look at the budget and see what I can do about the gb. It may be easier to chase now cuz I got too many things I want on my diamond list. Decisions, decisions 😅
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @LindaVB @Lia888 @JenniferKKHollywood @SamanaKKH @MarianiPoizen tysm for all the birthday wishes 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Happy Birthday @AmyMimi and @BooskiBabii 🥳❤ I hope I'm not too late haha
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Happy birthday @AmyMimi and @BooskiBabii
    Best wishes 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @BooskiBabii happy birthday to you too 😊🎉🎂
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts

Why wouldn’t this be called a “shop my closet” and have Kim wearing that outfit like she does in the game?
    Yes! Or “Kim’s picks”
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Celebrating with my birthday twin today @BooskiBabii 🎉🥳 I hope you also have a lovely birthday and wishing you well ! 💕😊

@AmyMimi @BooskiBabii happy happy birthday to you both!!!💕hope today is full of happiness🥰 beautiful edit as always too😍
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited December 2020
    The GB dress is beautiful but the glare makes the right boob look gigantic compared to the left one 👀
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Happy birthday @AmyMimi and @BooskiBabii 🎉
  • babytomato04babytomato04 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

Aren't these fashion goal offers normally $9.99? Why the price hike?
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @babytomato04 Different currency. She’s in Canada. 

Edit ** spelling 
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    happy birthday @AmyMimi & @BooskiBabii 💖💖💖
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Happy birthday @AmyMimi and @BooskiBabii !!!✨✨
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    I didn’t know where else to post this but does anyone know if this is still in rotation? I’m desperate for the hair but have not seen this collection come up 
    I saw it in my account about two weeks ago. I think still in rotation 😊
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Omg I’m too late so Happy Belated Birthday @AmyMimi (since it’s gone midnight for us in the UK!) and Happy Birthday @BooskiBabii! I hope you’ve both had wonderful days 🥳💕
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    edited December 2020

Am I the only one not excited about this weeks earnables? The cookie plate is super cute but honestly they don’t look like pjs to me. And they remind me a lot of this we got a few months ago
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I didn’t know where else to post this but does anyone know if this is still in rotation? I’m desperate for the hair but have not seen this collection come up 
    Yes this kollection is still in rotation, it’s currently in my game right now
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    i'm so excited for this week's earnables! i know there has already been a similar leopard print outfit, but i remember scoring badly during that SYS and i didn't manage to get the last earnable outfit.

hope to get an item in the gb :) it's always nice to get bonus points early.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    The GB dress is beautiful but the glare makes the right boob look gigantic compared to the left one 👀
    lmao I can't unsee it now hahaha thank you though, now I won't chase it
    Platform: iOS
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    Omfg I cannot stop laughing at this its like they're pointing in different directions 😂😂😂
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    happy birthday!! @AmyMimi and @BooskiBabii 🥳🥳 
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    I literally did not notice this but now i can't unsee it 😂
  • lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Why does everyone like reality show weekends? What’s different than doing all reality shows on a professional weekend? Still learning, sorry for all the questions.

Hi and Welcome. :) Reality shows are easier to complete, because if you have the bonus Star filled in to begin, it takes only 18 or 19 energy in the Bel Air Mansion.  You would tap your 4 guests, and a 2 energy icon by the door to the yard, and boom you've done a 3 hours. 
    3 hours Parties take 36 Energy in BelAir, Dates are expensive and you really can't easily pick your time.  I think that's about it.

Thank you kindly for the welcome. I have been a lurker for a little while before my first post. I always love your energy you put into all the posts. I also very much look forward to all the sneak peeks of what’s to come. My closet is pretty limited so My doll loves everything.
    I see what you mean by requiring less energy to finish if you can get the extra star by opening the event boxes. I do have one question though. Do you have to have all 4 items to get the extra star?

no, I’m sorry the bonus star refers to the 5 stars we need to finish.   I’ll grab some screenshots brb. ;)
    Ohhhh I see what you meant about beginning the event with an already filled in star. My other question was for the earnables when you are tapping the guests they drop 2 stars if you have opened event boxes to obtain the dress, hair, crown and gloves. Do you need all 4 items for the guests to throw an additional earnables star?

@Carlotta_Vandenburg from experience, i have only had one item and it gives me an extra event point/star. i dont know how it does when you have more than 1 item because i don’t typically spend kstars on opening more boxes