šŸ—³ļøšŸ§øSYS - 12/10/20 - Theme - Slumber Party - Get those Jammies on!šŸŖšŸ„±šŸ§ø

Comments

• emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    My dude, wtf.

Is that mouth/lips available already? LolĀ 
    @rociodemayo yes theyā€™re in the christmas boxes iā€™m pretty sure
    ios dollšŸ’ž
    facebook:Ā https://www.facebook.com/kkh.emily.5
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    edited December 2020

*Scratch * you all suck ā€œ and read it as glu sucks šŸ˜‚šŸ’€

Edit - Graphic removed language, sorry.Ā 

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    After 4 hours in voting booth, I actually found it!!! This girl on the right is my savior! I saw the hair from the same event boxes twice and knew I would eventually find this dress, gosh Iā€™m so happyĀ @candydots I found it, but thanks for offering to helpā¤ļø
    Ā iOS šŸ‡ŖšŸ‡Ŗ
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    eligur said:
    submited my first look and it tricked me on having 4 tickets again and i submited my second look hoping its a *good* glitch and id get an extra free ticket. but ive been fooled šŸ„ŗ

That just means you had 2 bought or gifted tickets to begin with.ā˜ŗļø
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Beautiful dolls ā˜•ļø
    Omg itā€™s me on the top right ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    @emxkkh just got onto the forum right now!! itā€™s our second time in a group togetheršŸ„°
    ios playerĀ ā‹† ą¼˜ *šŸ¦‹
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    maggiey said:
    My first look didnā€™t do too well which Iā€™m a little upset about because I spent stars on the outfit. Any feedback on how to do better?Ā 
    Firstly, welcome to the forum love! Secondly, try using a lighter hair and maybe one that's less glam looking. Try a messy bun, braids, loose hair, ponytail, or something like that. I'm using silver and then pink hair and I use a light lip color (light pink). This is just what I'm doing and what I've seen, but each doll is different. Your doll looks really pretty and deserved more votes. If you have the bikini with the see thru overlay or a onesie, they seem to be scoring really high. Good luck to you, can't wait to see your other looks.šŸ˜˜
    šŸŒŸLevelĀ 38 & 39ā€”Android
    šŸ’žĀ Mom of 4!
    šŸ—£ļøĀ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    šŸŒ¼ I am a Recovery Coach.
    ā£Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!Ā 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @thetwentyeighth awe thank you! šŸ„°
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts

Iā€™m so sick of this.
    iOS player šŸŒø
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar šŸ™ˆ
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture donā€™t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• BeckieEllaBeckieElla Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    First two looks. Iā€™m in gold I and I know that I have no chance to get ts prizes. I wish I can get at least the earnables, but my scores are not so good.Ā 

As you can see, TBs in Gold I are wiiiiild! šŸ™„

Brazilian. iOS player since 2020.Ā  Level 54. English is not my first language.
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    maggiey said:
    My first look didnā€™t do too well which Iā€™m a little upset about because I spent stars on the outfit. Any feedback on how to do better?Ā 
    Firstly, welcome to the forum love! Secondly, try using a lighter hair and maybe one that's less glam looking. Try a messy bun, braids, loose hair, ponytail, or something like that. I'm using silver and then pink hair and I use a light lip color (light pink). This is just what I'm doing and what I've seen, but each doll is different. Your doll looks really pretty and deserved more votes. If you have the bikini with the see thru overlay or a onesie, they seem to be scoring really high. Good luck to you, can't wait to see your other looks.šŸ˜˜
    Thanks so much! I guess I was trying to do a more tousled hair look and didnā€™t realize it would come off as glam. Thanks for your tips, Iā€™ll definitely keep them in mind for my next looks! My second look thankfully did do a bit better than my first

• emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    @emxkkh just got onto the forum right now!! itā€™s our second time in a group togetheršŸ„°
    @DearDelilah omg yay i figured it was you!! good luck, your looks are gorgeous šŸ’–šŸ’– my looks are flopping hard
    ios dollšŸ’ž
    facebook:Ā https://www.facebook.com/kkh.emily.5
  • monicamubalakimonicamubalaki Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    edited December 2020
    If anyone wants a dos and donā€™ts hereā€™s some donā€™ts šŸ˜­ I wanted the pink nightgown badly but now even the earnables are out of reach

• monicamubalakimonicamubalaki Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Beautiful dolls ā˜•ļø
    Omg itā€™s me on the top right ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø
    Where are the eyes from? Such a cute look <3
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Areys said:

I canā€™t even read the whole name but mood
    How many times do we gotta see this plsletmewin Imsick person lmao
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Iā€™m sad I havenā€™t gotten the green Christmas onesie yet and Iā€™m 100% sure Iā€™ll get it on Monday šŸ„“
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    EloiseAnn said:
    20 people have submitted extra tickets in my SYS. Ā Highest is 2470 after 2 ā€œfree ticketsā€. That is 41.16 tickets if you got perfect scores.......

What I want to know is how they even have time to get that many votes? It takes over an hour for me to get votes back...do they just submit 50 tickets all at once??Ā 
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    Mayaa said:
    Is this the unreleased NOSE BLUSH !!!

itā€™s time to āœØreport herāœØ
    I actually did, hopefully they will remove her from my TS group šŸ™šŸ»