🗳️🧸SYS - 12/10/20 - Theme - Slumber Party - Get those Jammies on!🍪🥱🧸

Comments

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @Royaltyy hahahahaha made my day
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @robertavyy oopssss hahaha you’re right 😅
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    edited December 2020
    First two looks tanked hard! Picked up by the third! Fingers crossed the votes stay this way. Currently in 2nd behind a ticket buyer 
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I have so many TBs in my group I've given up trying, I think at this point I'm just playing because I have nothing better to do this weekend 😅
  • lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    sorry for the lack of accessories.. and shoes lol but if anyone submits one of these looks can you post your scores? because i want to submit them but it doesn’t look like they’re getting popular vote
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited December 2020
    @julia19 @Rebelliaux it makes me so happy to know I voted for forum dolls 💕😊 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

My group was chill last night and i was excited for us all to have a fair chance but i’ve woken up to TB’s and i’m now in 22nd...😣 anyone else on my group? 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    eligur said:
    submited my first look and it tricked me on having 4 tickets again and i submited my second look hoping its a *good* glitch and id get an extra free ticket. but ive been fooled 🥺

That just means you had 2 bought or gifted tickets to begin with.☺️
    i know i have 4tickets, theyre left overs of gifted tickets. but it didnt” take” the ticket first time and i thought i have all of them again 😳🥺
  • leelottaleelotta Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I legit don’t get this SYS anymore. It’s like why? Everytime I know I’m not gonna get anything because all the TBs are going to buy their way to the top. I think that TBs should have their own SYS and compete with each other. Maybe that would be fair. Like cmon what are these people supposed to do who don’t have money to buy tickets every other week. So unfair I can’t even...😣
  • suziq24suziq24 Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

• Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Haha silly me, I actually thought I had a shot at the facemask or the icecream but helas I'm in 22nd place... there are at least 16 'ticketbuyers' in my group.. and the top 2....I have never been in a group this bad...

This is crazy! This SYS only started like 12 hours ago, wtf?
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Haha silly me, I actually thought I had a shot at the facemask or the icecream but helas I'm in 22nd place... there are at least 16 'ticketbuyers' in my group.. and the top 2....I have never been in a group this bad...

I was expecting a bloodbath but woww it hasn't even been 24 hours yet
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited December 2020

I'm sorry but I cannot accept the game's shadiness and unfairness anymore. Three looks submitted, never achieved a 40.
    Someone could definitely say I'm a terrible loser, but no one could objectively accept this kind of scores and being 17th in TS when the second with 202 votes looks like this:

I'm sorry to be mean but I'm DONE seeing so many cool looks here having less votes than stupid TBs which have money for tickets but not for putting together a decent outift. I am so done with this game. So angry with myself RN cause I shouldn't let GLU affect my feelings but THEN they always do something for making things worst.
    This game deserves to die.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    lovejaay said:
    sorry for the lack of accessories.. and shoes lol but if anyone submits one of these looks can you post your scores? because i want to submit them but it doesn’t look like they’re getting popular vote

Yea it was a huge flop for me. It was also my first look and the first two usually do bad, so maybe scores with it will pick up later...don’t  wanna get our hopes up though lol
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    My top 10 are all ticket buyers (no surprise) and I’m not bothered with the earnables so I’ll just play to get the diamonds and kstars. Not even gonna vote because the rewards are always just Kash or a couple energy. Thanks Glu for ruining the game and experience. If this continues so many will quit and you’ll just be left with h*ckers
  • heatherxoxoheatherxoxo Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    This has to be a joke right??!
    We are in the same TS group!! Good luck doll 🥺❤️
    Oh wow going from having none to two 🥰 hopefully we all get a trendsetter item @megandpp @kittykatx
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited December 2020
    If anyone was wondering what not to do, here you are: 
    I had to retrieve  this obscenity, in the VB is always the popular choice.

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    My first three looks. 

I'm all out of clothes, so what else do you think will score well? I'll still change the hair and accessories. 

Agree for 1
    Like for 2
    Awesome for 3
    Lol for 4
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Wow I’m so happy my first 3 look did so well 😒
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Seems like the rigged system picked my game to do poorly this weekend. It's a good thing I couldn't care less.

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    This is a bloodbath
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    EloiseAnn said:
    20 people have submitted extra tickets in my SYS.  Highest is 2470 after 2 “free tickets”. That is 41.16 tickets if you got perfect scores.......

I definitely want to see the scores when this ends. Wow, seriously..how is this possible after 2 tickets?!🙄
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I hate this 

iOS player 
    level 69