🎥 KK:H Weekend Event 12/11/20 - Keep The Cameras Rolling

Comments

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    i’m obsessed with the doll! it’s so well made! my selfish a** thought “oh i’m so lucky it looks like my doll!”... but it’s really cool!! 
    i opened one extra box this time, and was lucky enough to get the dress, so they can match! i was about to chase the gloves, but I don’t think they work with handhelds, so i’m not sure if it’s worth it
    but i love these new storylines!

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Twins with @robertavyy @kittykatx @serahyyy
    🤩✨

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Omg. I feel really bad that those who aren’t chosen for the storyline doesn’t get the doll. I hope that Glu can send the doll for everyone in one of the 12 days are a gift. 
    IOS Player 
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

I feel so lucky 😍
  • eastedeneasteden Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    i thought the doll storyline was for everyone but apparently not? i’m so confused why wouldn’t glu just release it to everyone like??? what’s stopping them???? they clearly put effort in this dolls matching the weekend event and everything. 
  • DeniKKHDeniKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    It might seem silly to get excited over the heather doll changing with our hair and skin tone, but I’m so glad it does! It makes me so happy to see someone who looks like me. Since SYS started, I find myself changing my doll (blonde hair, lighter skin) to get higher scores, but that’s taken a toll cause when I do submit looks similar to me, they flop. This doll is so pretty with my normal features. Representation matters. Hopefully, glu can incorporate more stuff like this 🤞🏻🙂

Hopefully everyone will receive the storyline soon so everyone can get their own heather doll. 

Also, the heather doll and the chad/crystal storylines are different. The chad one was last week, and I believe the heather storyline started on Monday! 
    iOS Player ❤️ 
    Add me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/raelynn.noelle.984/

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I wish we could wear gloves and hold the doll 🥲 it would match perfectly that way. 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    I didn't get the freebie doll everyone has ☹️
    @thesweetone you don’t have the “holiday hunt” gig?
    I’ve thought this gig is for everyone like the one with Kim decorating the Christmas tree to get the star handheld 🤔

No I don't ☹️ do you need to go to Simon's office or does it pop up automatically? Maybe I just wasn't chosen
    I can’t remember 🥺
    I think I’ve got a phone call from Simon because the doll was actually meant for his daughter 
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

i wish that the dress were more highwasted. the wasteline seems off and awkward to me
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @yezx @ViennaKKH thank you for the explanation girls! 💛
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    I honestly wanted the crown, but the gown is still a good pick. And yes, I did buy the smc/ fashgoals cos the hair is gorg and I don’t have something like that in my kloset so I think twas fine for me to purchase it... altho I rly didn’t wanna spend money on this game anymore 😤 need to control myself next time
  • prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    ARE YOU SERIOUS?? idk what to feel 😭
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited December 2020

So I spend almost all of my Kstars on chasing the whole outfit 😅 But I don’t even care 😁😍

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I would've gotten the crown had I chosen my usual go-to box but it's okay because I have another crown ☺️

@KalindaKing but even if I had the whole set, I still wouldn't get a doll to match, so what's the point 🤷🏻‍♀️

• JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I’m pretty sure that everyone will get the doll and the quest just not everyone got it this update maybe just next update??? I’m not 100% but they said multiple times that they would be available later for other people and that they had multiple story lines planned 
    fingers crossed 
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    Ohmygod i got the dress in my free box and was elated but now,I want the matching doll toooooo!😭😭 this is really unfair and I’m going to go sulk in a really sparkly corner.😔
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Really wanted the dress

So I was hesitating for 5 minutes wether to open another box and I did and well

😂😢
  • hotshocolatehotshocolate Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I forgot to take a picture of my boxes but i got the hair and gloves and some dye. I wanted the dress but I'm not going to chase it, I'm too poor 😂 here's a bad screeshot i took 👀

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    Twins with @robertavyy @kittykatx @serahyyy
    🤩✨

This is so cute, thank you! My fingers are now itching to chase the crown🤩
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Ashamed to admit but I openly chased everything because I just couldn’t pass up this regal look! ✨
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you really don’t want to chance it, @serahyyy. There are other tiaras and crowns some with hair, some stand alone.  I had a hard time with the. Gloves, they weren’t popping up for me.  Finally tapped my special box....finally in there.  Good luck if you go for it.  It really is a nice one.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HuongGiangHuongGiang Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Were unlucky at first and It took a lot of my kstars to chase. Disappoited so deleted the game and downloaded again 😂 well it works, luck comes back to me
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    You're absolute right @kokokokonut and that is the only reason I'm resisting the chase! I dyed TS tiara gold from the 80's Prom SYS and I'm quite happy with the result. I'm really glad you had luck getting the gloves! : )
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    So happy to have won this beauty! I love the hairstyle so much, great job KKH. All the best to you, everybody!