🎥 KK:H Weekend Event 12/11/20 - Keep The Cameras Rolling

Comments

• HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Got the gloves in my free box. 🥳 Than I opened three more —> energy, k-stars and finally the dress!! 
    It is so beautiful! 🥰🌟

• anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Ah I’m so happy I decided to open another GB!!! After getting the dress in my free box I got the hair 😍😍 Would love the gloves as well but I’m probably saving the rest of my k-stars for Christmas boxes. 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

I knew I was going to chase because that gown is absolutely to die for and i’m really glad I didn’t blow through too much of my christmas box savings🤩
     in order: free box was hair, then energy-dye; tiara-energy-dye; event points-dress!!!
    I really really wish I would’ve gotten the gloves instead of the hair but it’s fine i’m not going to chase anymore I spent too much already i’m more than pleased with what I got🥰

ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Am i the most unlucky player ever. I didnt get the Chad and Krystal storyline that everybody was talking about and now there is a new storyline with a doll that i also havent gotten. 
    Why does Glu keep doing this? This is so unfair. 

rocking the holiday heather look with @robertavyy @LindaVB & @ViennaKKH 💫✨
    I think this gown is my new favorite item in the entire game!! it is absolutely stunning... the animations on the gown & the tiara are also so beautiful🤩
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My free box...I got dye then bought a box and got stars. 

Tried again just now...

Should I take this as a sign and stop trying to chase?
    Agree....try again 
    Like...stop chasing
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Ok, a really stupid question, don’t judge, I haven’t played since forever... how do you actually start the show in bel air? 🤭😶🤣 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    I picked the gloves in my free box on my second game. Decided to wait, and opened two more and got the ugly shirt and the dress!!! It's gorgeous and dyes beautifully. I'll definitely have to chase it on my main game.😍😍😍

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    So, if we aren't chosen for storyline, we won't get the doll like ever? Reason can't count which to drop this game...
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS 🍏
    True Kardashian ❤️🇦🇲
    #20VideosForAll
    Ok, a really stupid question, don’t judge, I haven’t played since forever... how do you actually start the show in bel air? 🤭😶🤣 
    Click on the camera logo thing above the camera man's head. Select 3hr Bel Air (or wherever you choose). It will take you into the house automatically. The 3hr in Bel Air is the best option.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    So, got the f* a** pants in my freebie, decided to chase and got the dress and hair. Now, I don't know if I should chase the crown 'cause I don't have any.

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    Were unlucky at first and It took a lot of my kstars to chase. Disappoited so deleted the game and downloaded again 😂 well it works, luck comes back to me
    Don’t do that again, Glu will put you on a temporary block for 8 days because they will think you’re a hacker. My sister did that before 💀
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    I got the hair in my GB 😍. I’m wondering if I should chase or not. 

• lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Wasnt picked for the weekday SYS when they were trying that out and I wasn’t picked for this event... glu just give it to everyone instead of making special things only some dolls get and other dolls not getting anything and missing out 😓
    may I add that those who weren’t picked for the weekday SYS got no compensation?? I don’t expect much from this either. If anything they’ll probably make a different event that’s in a similar fashion but still not allow dolls to get the rewards from this event 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Click on the camera logo thing above the camera man's head. Select 3hr Bel Air (or wherever you choose). It will take you into the house automatically. The 3hr in Bel Air is the best option.
    But I cant find him anywhere lol.. where is he?
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

IM HAPPY 
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    I wanted the dress so bad 

So here's a picture of me and the lovely @Mayaa

🦋Android Player🦋
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @SassyVoguette hollywood -> Mirimount pictures -> Mirimount studios -> the icon above the cameraman -> choose the house.
    I prefer Calabasas, it has 4 guests.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited December 2020
    But I cant find him anywhere lol.. where is he?

He's in Hollywood, click Mirimount Studios

• brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    edited December 2020

haven’t posted to the forum in a while- but I’m so glad I chased all the GB items (although it took a lot of k-stars 🤧) the crown is my favourite item ngl- it’s very pretty 
    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I spent nearly all my kstars chasing but it was so worth it! I really love the gb items this weekend! 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

👸🏻
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I just cant wait to either get a holiday storyline in january ou never get the doll, cause I feel like these are our only options rn 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    everyone looks so beautiful in the GB outfit🤩 I feel like lately nobody has been posting many looks since nobody has really been winning the TS prizes because of how horrible the new SYS is... I miss this energy on the forum🥺 glu PLEASE CHANGE SYS BACK SO WE CAN HAVE FUN AGAIN
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    WTH GLU !!! I just woke up and everyone is talking about THE DOLL !!! Why would always make everything worst, first you ruined the SYS and now not giving everyone items equally? I'm so disappointed in this game, everyday I expect to find something horrible 😤 @KalindaKing can't you just give us THE DOLL  just like the other girls ? 
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I got the gloves in my free GB which is the main thing I wanted!!!🤩 I was gonna open two more from that palette but I was high off excitement and accidentally clicked done🤦🏽‍♀️ would've gotten the hair and dress if I opened them🤡🤡
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Mayaa said:
    WTH GLU !!! I just woke up and everyone is talking about THE DOLL !!! Why would always make everything worst, first you ruined the SYS and now not giving everyone items equally? I'm so disappointed in this game, everyday I expect to find something horrible 😤 @KalindaKing can't you just give us THE DOLL  just like the other girls ? 
      OMG This is horrible 
    They need to give everyone the doll 
    This is so unfair 💔
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I’ve been having a lucky day today (except for not getting the doll storyline)

My kollections refreshed and i got the coral kollection, i desperately needed the bundle ever since i saw a forum doll rocking the hairstyle and i got it on my first spin!

and then my GB chase went real well (i’m already posting so many images i decided not to take ss)

First box: crown, gloves, kstars 
    Free box: hair, kstars, dress 

legit never been this lucky before

Edit: Forgot to add, i absolutely LOVE how the tiara glows 
    I communicate in memes
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Kalinda said everyone will get the storyline, some people including myself get it AND THE DOLL with future updates... I see no reason to worry
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY